Is having a mobile phone a sign you are not totally alpha?

iluvathar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean where is the point, most of you guys saying you so alpha, the you use phone and facebook? I never had facebook, and thinking about dropping my phone in the river lol And I dont think asking a girl for her number is alpha behavior at all.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iluvathar said:
I mean where is the point, most of you guys saying you so alpha, the you use phone and facebook? I never had facebook, and thinking about dropping my phone in the river lol And I dont think asking a girl for her number is alpha behavior at all.

Had to reply to this, this guy "get's it" ... i quit facebook as it's ****e and it's not alpha, it's pathetic and i hate that generation.

I've also felt the same about my phone, hate having it with me .. only reason i have it is i feel if i did'nt i might get into something and not have a way to contact someone lol.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya i bet that makes making friends and making plans for you two so easy....must be using morse code.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely, you are only a true alpha if you beat her and drag her back to your cave. Cuz that's how real alphas rolled back in the day.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Ya i bet that makes making friends and making plans for you two so easy....must be using morse code.

lmao!, i still use my phone, but morse code is something i'll now consider aswell :D

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having electric isn't alpha either... So I'm calling the electric company and having that sh!t turned off.... Or better yet - im just going to rip down the power lines myself!

And after that, I'm going to sell my car and walk everywhere...

Yes baby, I'm so alpha...

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is everyone so obsessed with being alpha, chill out and enjoy your life. Who cares who has done the most alpha thing?! Keep your phone, dont be stupid and just get on with your life...in London that's what we call just being a beg.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you put too much thinking into this man - just enjoy your life, do what you like and that's it.
Joe.

nitsuj

Reaction score
I hate social networking and I hate cell phones but they're the only way to stay in touch

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact it is very alpha when a woman see you talking about business in phone , I can bet some of them wet their panties at that moment especially if your face is serious and completely focus on the call .

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Having electric isn't alpha either... So I'm calling the electric company and having that sh!t turned off.... Or better yet - im just going to rip down the power lines myself!

And after that, I'm going to sell my car and walk everywhere...

Yes baby, I'm so alpha...
Having a MANual push mower on a quarter of an acre is mf'in Alpha. That's what I got. My neighbors think I'm Boss, but at the same time, a cheapo, I still drive the same little truck from 2002. They be leasing BMWs, stangs, and SUVs, due to the wives in the families, I believe.

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is spot on. I tossed my phone down the toilet and instantly turned into THE alpha male. I now have to wear a too-too so I don't come across as threatening to others.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTH is up with everyone's obsession with the word alpha??? it just sounds so lame

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
In fact it is very alpha when a woman see you talking about business in phone , I can bet some of them wet their panties at that moment especially if your face is serious and completely focus on the call .
Wow, i agree with you. I never thought about it that way, by now that i look back from personal experience i can see it.

When i get work related calls its always because they want to know how to do something or what to do. So i'm usually explaining something elaborate and putting people to work. But now that i think about it, people around me, and especially women, react differently and its easier for me to talk to them.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to go live in a cardboard box. Alpha's don't need a house.

Screw a computer as well, I'll just carve notes on trees....that way the next set of Alphas will have something to read.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow the amount of trolling n sarcasm in this thread is amazing. sooo funny

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typing words to another man on a forum such as Sosuave is Beta and Gay!