Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is getting back with your X EVER worth it?

Reaction score
Quick question, with quick answer? Well, something cause you to break up in first place, what to say that that something will not happen again and not cause you to break up again (that is not even mentioning that most people cant get over something that happend in the past)...

Hence, can one say, it would take less energy to find something new, then to fix something old(that potentialy has no gurantee that it will not go through a break up again)? :cool:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are just making your ex a **** buddy, no it's not a good idea.

Reaction score
It depends Nath. If you two really had something going and something dumb broke it up, and you KNOW....she really, really, cared for you, give it a go. At least keep her for a fvck pal. But if she's just a regular ex girl.....just keep her as a fvck pal.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
my current gf is in the process of dumping me or some shi+. we broke up over poor communication..

i was always late to everything

she never told me and it bottled up inside her

then she didnt call me and blew me off to party and i was pissed and threatned to punish her by not celebrating her bday, now she thinks im punishing her like a child (but i wanted to take her out and it was just a threat she just called my bluff) and now in her female head i dont trust her and i have control issues...

so shes hating me but im sure we ll work it out its not that big of a deal it just blew the fuk up

it really depends on the situation