Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is game playing ever worth your while?

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought about this the other day dealing with women who have moderately high interest in you but then their interest drops to average interest. if they dont agree to a date time this week saying they're busy but say 'next week would be best?' so a semi counter offer

if you delay replying to them does that create any anxiety in them thinking you've lost interest? and how long do you need to wait for that normally?

I don't know if a lot of women are quite patient and positive thinking 'yeah he'll reply back to me' i replied to the text this afternoon when she sent me that text last night at 7pm which i could have easily have sent last night when i got home.

I just thought that if you can read her, then delaying replying to her just by a little bit where she's at that point where she's wondering if you're going to reply is going to help raise a bit of interest cos she temporarily thinks she's lost you and you lost interest. would u need to wait another day before u were to reply in that case or would she suss out u were playing games?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
In my experience texting a girl back right away hasnt looked too desperate or "bad" to me. I know its common preaching to say text back way later. I have done this. But I also find doing this did not help to "increase interest" or "create mystery" or "look busy" or any of that stuff. Plus Im not gonna lie I am on my blackberry all the time. I like to let people know I am always "there" in a way, like im available to talk business, whatever anytime. Unless of course when I am busy but my business relies me talking to people all the time. So I dont really care if a girl texts me, I text her back 2 minutes later and then she texts me back 4 hours later. I just dont care, Ill just continue the convo as it was. The way to avoid playing games is to just not play them, stay true to what you do. If you make a deal out of it she'll realize you were playing the stupid game too and then you just look like a douchebucket.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am awful at the waiting-to-text game. Its just so lame. And then I can't help but over think what the response should be, finally send the damn thing later, and then start freaking when SHE doesn't reply in enough time.

The thing is though, I sometimes wait to text for everyone. Sometimes I just don't WANT to reply right away, for whatever reason.

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian said:
In my experience texting a girl back right away hasnt looked too desperate or "bad" to me. I know its common preaching to say text back way later. I have done this. But I also find doing this did not help to "increase interest" or "create mystery" or "look busy" or any of that stuff. Plus Im not gonna lie I am on my blackberry all the time. I like to let people know I am always "there" in a way, like im available to talk business, whatever anytime. Unless of course when I am busy but my business relies me talking to people all the time. So I dont really care if a girl texts me, I text her back 2 minutes later and then she texts me back 4 hours later. I just dont care, Ill just continue the convo as it was. The way to avoid playing games is to just not play them, stay true to what you do. If you make a deal out of it she'll realize you were playing the stupid game too and then you just look like a douchebucket.
in my experience if she knows you're just a student rather than a businessman she'll make a mental note of it of u being desperate if you reply back to quickly. unless of course she has super high interest, then it doesn't really matter what you do.

however, i was referring more to women who had high interest, but then for whatever reason it diminished to above average interest where she still wants to see u but is maybe keeping u as back up in case her first choice falls through. with this 1 i cant tell cos she's a busy lady working in banking or law i cant remember but i wouldn't have taken notice if it wasn't valentines this sunday.

im just curious whether possibly with a girl like this would the interest temporarily increase when she wonders why u haven't replied back to her text yet. it just depends how patient women are and feel, maybe as soon as she gets the reply her anxiety and doubt disappears and she goes back to thinking she was right all along and in future no need to doubt herself cos this guy will get back to her eventually. does even the thought of the guy not replying back initially cause a wave of emotion or increased interest? but is that sustainable?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
pikachu69 said:
in my experience if she knows you're just a student rather than a businessman she'll make a mental note of it of u being desperate if you reply back to quickly. unless of course she has super high interest, then it doesn't really matter what you do.

however, i was referring more to women who had high interest, but then for whatever reason it diminished to above average interest where she still wants to see u but is maybe keeping u as back up in case her first choice falls through. with this 1 i cant tell cos she's a busy lady working in banking or law i cant remember but i wouldn't have taken notice if it wasn't valentines this sunday.

im just curious whether possibly with a girl like this would the interest temporarily increase when she wonders why u haven't replied back to her text yet. it just depends how patient women are and feel, maybe as soon as she gets the reply her anxiety and doubt disappears and she goes back to thinking she was right all along and in future no need to doubt herself cos this guy will get back to her eventually. does even the thought of the guy not replying back initially cause a wave of emotion or increased interest? but is that sustainable?
I see what you are saying. If a females interest suddenly diminishes its probably because you didnt strike while the iron was hot, so to speak. You missed your window of oppurtunity, you can still recover from this. Will waiting a long time to text back send her into your arms? Likely not. Will it peak interest? Who knows, the fact that a text message is sent is likely to peak interest regardless.

You really got to stay on top of your game and move with these things man, especially with a woman who's in business.

Isko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex with a girl who isn't really into you is ****ty anyway. I suggest not to play games. That way you'll filter out the girls who aren't interested in you. I promise you there are hotties who are attracted to you when you don't play games; you're just assuming they aren't, so you try to play games, which drives them away.