Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) an alpha male?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Real Talk said:
I think he's more of a beta delta gamma-ish kind of guy
Care to explain why not? He had charisma, swag, spoke with base in his voice, funny, muscles, fame, money and he's tall...

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Real Talk said:
I think he's more of a beta delta gamma-ish kind of guy
Care to explain why not? He had charisma, swag, spoke with base in his voice, funny, muscles, fame, money and he's tall...

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's actually a really good guy to study if you're looking for a role model. He's pretty much the total package (sorry Lex Luger). He's got, charisma, confidence, humor, style, swagger, athleticism, and looks. <------notice I put looks at the end... least important quality

I would avoid his movies, though. He doesn't shine nearly as brightly in those as he did in his promos and in the ring.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
mm sounds like u want him to be YOUR alpha male ;)

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Real Talk said:
mm sounds like u want him to be YOUR alpha male ;)
I'm pretty sure if I were to hang out with him, he'd be the alpha male of the group.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
but in all seriousness. he has a receeding hairline. beta trait. not to mention he plays a beta in a lot of his movies, like the one where he has to take care of a kid that isnt his or whatever

derp

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Talk said:
but in all seriousness. he has a receeding hairline. beta trait. not to mention he plays a beta in a lot of his movies, like the one where he has to take care of a kid that isnt his or whatever

derp
Lmao @ "beta trait"! He can't control his genes brah! dang you guys are overly obsessed with the gamma, alpha, beta, sigma crap!

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Real Talk said:

derp
What a troll. He's bald now so his receding hairline doesn't matter.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
How am I a troll? I think I make pretty good points. Also the only reason he is back in WWE is because his acting career failed. He tried to be an alpha action star and hollywood wasn't having it. what a beta