Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is DJing for everyone?

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad was a DJ. He banged a good share. My cousin (an ugly ****er) has ****ed so many chicks. Sounds like I have the genes, right? WRONG.

I'm so ****ing lost. I think I have a psychological disorder sometimes. For instance, this freshman girl that went to my middle school (I'm a Junior), clearly likes me. Or liked me. I knew it. She knew it. I liked her back. I see her every day after E period. She walks one way, and I walk the opposite way. We glance eyes at each other. You know what I've said to her? I stopped in front of her and said "Hey, did you go to my middle school", she walked around me not knowing I was talking to her till she walked past me and turned around saying "Yeah..." in that girly I have a crush on you voice. This was two weeks ago. She's had a crush on me since about December. I've probably blown it, because she doesn't look at me like she use to. I've told all my friends to ****ing egg me to do it. My friend keeps pushing me in front of her. Do I do it? No.

This is one only one instance of it. I've done this plenty of times. WTF can't I approach? I seriously think its a psychological thing. I know when I was a little kid I use to cry if my parents made me tell the waiter what I wanted to eat. I eventually outgrew that, but I'm still stuck in my shell. I've read the DJ Bible, read the Gunwitch method, read the Pook stuff, read the "for those who can't approach". I'm just missing the girls department in my brain.

chaddycakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you got some low confidence and self esteem. Find things that make you feel good about yourself. Work on just talking to girls. Don't try to talk to the hottest ones. I'm no Don Juan myself but i can say im no longer intimidated by pretty girls and this is coming from a a person that has had to fight anxiety and shyness his whole life. Quit thinking so much and just be yourself. Thats all anyone can ask for.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch American Pie:The Naked Mile. It's OK to not be a DJ as long as you find true love...

Buick

Don Juan
Reaction score
chaddycakes21 said:
Sounds like you got some low confidence and self esteem. Find things that make you feel good about yourself. Work on just talking to girls. Don't try to talk to the hottest ones. I'm no Don Juan myself but i can say im no longer intimidated by pretty girls and this is coming from a a person that has had to fight anxiety and shyness his whole life. Quit thinking so much and just be yourself. Thats all anyone can ask for.

I agree. It sounds kind of mean, but start low and work your way up. Talk to the less attractive girls, or ones you've known for a while, or hell just start talking to your friend's girlfriends (not too much or your likely to get your arse kicked lol), every little bit will help you gain valuble experiance and more importantly, confidence.

I have problems too, but the best advice I can give, is to just go for it. Just try to reach a mental point where you don't care about rejection and just go for it. It sounds simple, but to someone like you or me, it's not easy.
But once you do it, you'll feel alot better

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Weapons of mass seduction, the 8 gates to overcome social phobias, that should help a lot :D!

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buick said:
I agree. It sounds kind of mean, but start low and work your way up. Talk to the less attractive girls, or ones you've known for a while, or hell just start talking to your friend's girlfriends (not too much or your likely to get your arse kicked lol), every little bit will help you gain valuble experiance and more importantly, confidence.

I have problems too, but the best advice I can give, is to just go for it. Just try to reach a mental point where you don't care about rejection and just go for it. It sounds simple, but to someone like you or me, it's not easy.
But once you do it, you'll feel alot better
I can talk to ok looking girls. But take today for example, I sit next to this really hot girl and for whatever reason, she hates me. Or at least always gives me an attitude, so I don't talk to her. Anyway, I sneezed, and it turns out I had a dry booger on my shirt. My friend later pointed it out, and said it so loud everyone could hear it. I was so embarrassed. I ended up sitting next to the girl during mass (I go to catholic school), and she giggled with her friend about not wanting to touch my hand. :( **** like that always just shoots my confidence. I'm usually a confident person, or at least I put on a confident look, but stuff like that is what kills me about high school. There's always something just to shoot your confidence.