Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Dancing AFC behavior?

Is Dancing AFC behavior?

• Yes

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 53 94.6%

• Total voters

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
WTF?
My point is that by asking a girl to dance, you are putting yourself in a position to be accepted or rejected, and, most guys don't really enjoy dancing, they do it to meet women.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
My point is that by asking a girl to dance, you are putting yourself in a position to be accepted or rejected
And how is that different from asking for the number, asking for dates, going for the kiss, etc?

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Dude! You think we guys like having to do things like talk about our feelings and crap like that? Dancing is just one of those things we guys do because the girls like it!!!

If what you do gets the girl you want to get, then it's generally acceptable.

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever grinded with a girl on the dance floor with a big b0ner? Don't ask them to dance. Just go into the dance floor and start dancing. Find some chick that doesn't really seem to be with a guy that you wanna dance with. Thats what I usually do - except for when I was in gr.5 - I asked chicks to dance then... my bad.

=)

CL

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how is that different from asking for the number, asking for dates, going for the kiss, etc?
The difference is that when you ask a girl in a club to dance, you usually haven't had any conversation with her, whereas if you ask a girl on a date, go for a kiss etc... you've had a chance to build rapport and attraction.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference is that when you ask a girl in a club to dance, you usually haven't had any conversation with her, whereas if you ask a girl on a date, go for a kiss etc... you've had a chance to build rapport and attraction.
According to that kind of logic, cold PUs are also AFC. And saying "Hi". You have to break the ice at some stage.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to that kind of logic, cold PUs are also AFC. You have to break the ice at some stage.
The difference being is that most guys don't enjoy dancing.

When was the last time you heard some guys saying: "Hey, let's go out dancing Saturday night"?

Whereas, most guys enjoy kissing girls and picking them up and even approaching them.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh so the fundamental difference is "liking" the activity! OK .:rolleyes:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh so the fundamental difference is "liking" the activity! OK .:rolleyes:
Exactly.

Isn't it a form of supplication to do something you dislike and that they like in order to get in their pants?

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it a form of supplication to do something you dislike and that they like in order to get in their pants?
The only question relevent to this forum is whether dancing makes you look more or less desirable.

Girls love dancing.

Dances are places where it is EXPECTED that you can walk up to complete strangers and ask for a dance.

You should practice a bit before you ask someone to dance, though. I just mean get some motion rhythm experience to match the beat of the music.

We aren't trying to be stoics or ultra logical. We are trying to get girls. Girls aren't logical. They like to dance. James Bond dances.

Reaction score
D. Flint, are you presuming that guys on the whole do not like to dance?

Dancing is just expressing yourself through the movements of your body...Very similar to having sex I must say. There is a connection there. See if you can spot it.

If dancing is "AFC", then how about expressing yourself through a musical instrument? AFC as well? How about making a beautiful wood sculpture? AFC? Painting? Designing a skyscraper? Styling a hot rod? If dancing is "AFC" then these things must be as well. They are all expressions of passion.

Now, I just wish I wasn't so mental so I could dance too. But I'm too scrunched up inside myself and inhibited. Sucks. :(

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC behavious is standing like a plank of wood around the dance floor watching the girls dancing, "Death Row" as it's known, you know those guys ain't going to be getting any. You gotta get in there and dance with them, and not just dance on the spot like an AFC, that's almost as useless as standing next to the dancefloor, you gotta put some life into it, grind and all.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you are a gay if you can't dance or don't like it. period.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF, indeed

Being a good dancer can open a lot of doors: bedroom doors.

Even if you don't consider yourself a particularly good dancer, it's still good to get out there and shake your booty. I know hardly any steps and don't consider my moves all that slick, but have had a lot of people tell me what a "great dancer" I am.

One thing, though. Dancing lessons are way overrated as places to meet gals. All the dance classes I went to had more men than women. Guess the "secret" has been out for a long time.

Da-OnlyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes or No?

??????

Dawg, wut kind of question is that?

If you dancing is AFC....Well thats you're problem

I think you need to read to bible.

BruticusMaximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, and I love dancing whether there's women there or not. But if you DO genuinely love dancing, you'll soon find there are women all around :D

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not dancing is AFC behaviour. Standing around like an idiot is AFC! :)