Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is being innocent looking a turn off to women?

Joshua75

Banned
Reaction score
Hello-

I'm told im a goodlooking guy. But, im also told im very innocent looking. Angelic-like. Women have told me my sense of naivete is charming and youthful. I wonder if this is a bad thing to women?

I always thought women liked initimidating, dangerous, or tough looking guys. It projects masculinity. Innocent looking guys are boyish, nerdy, or being a square.

To tell you the truth im not innocent on the insides. I'm just the opposite.

So how can i use my innocent look to my advantage? or maybe look for dangerous?

Thanks.

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't do anything about the shape of your face.

There's nothing wrong with looking boyish. You simply can't change your biological make-up.

Maybe you could check your laughing/smiling etc...If you look young - and I know where you are coming from - it's more important to neutralise nervous behaviour, nervous laughing, compliant laughing, that kind of thing. If you get my drift. That will take you away from 'fresh-faced' and more into feminine, which you want to avoid.

And I say this not as a criticism. I look younger than I am, I had a sister and never a brother. It's something I've had to learn to deal with. But it doesn't have to be a problem. If you work it well, you will get the hottest women, I guarantee that.

Also make sure your body language and gesture/movement is decisive and masculine, and that should help to off set the drawbacks of a young face.

Joshua75

Banned
Reaction score
wait a second.

I appreciate the tips....

But I was just askign a direct question. Do innocent looking men get more ladies than evil types?

Tom Cruise looks more evil than Brad Pitt or Jim Carrey.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joshua75 said:
Hello-

I'm told im a goodlooking guy. But, im also told im very innocent looking. Angelic-like.
Mind you please post a pic of yourself in your profile or on imageshack so we can judge by ourselves?

Because we hear so many guys claiming to be good-looking here who actually are NOT. Many times, people tell you you're good-looking to be nice, think about your parents and your friends for example.

People (except my parents) have never told me in my face that I'm good-looking, I just know it :whistle: (good-looking for certain number of girls of course).
Because you can clearly read from people's reactions whether you are perceived as good-looking or not, unless you are a social retard...:crazy:

You are either really good-looking and innocent looking and we will dig a little deeper to see what's going on, or maybe you are simply average at best and you look so asexual that girls call you "innocent-looking".

From the information you provided, we have no way to know.

So please post a pic...:p

Actually, I consider myself to be somewhat "innocent looking", I don't look like a badass right? And I'm very kind with everyone, basically I try to be an honest and good man. But I don't let people walk over me, and I've never felt that my nice/innocent side was a social short-coming, whether it concerns the ladies or not...

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joshua75:

Be a HAPPY guy. You will never, ever lose with the babes. Tough, mean, masculine: that's bull*****.

Melt them, don't pelt them with "masculinity".

Try IT!

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joshua75 said:
Do innocent looking men get more ladies than evil types?
That's an unaswerable question really...and even if you could answer it,how would it help you get laid?

It wouldn't.

If you're worried about coming off as too angelic/cute/boyish/whatever then hit the gym and get some muscle mass going on...also check out BradP's posts on Sexy Stereotyping over at Masf.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joshua75 said:
I appreciate the tips....

But I was just askign a direct question. Do innocent looking men get more ladies than evil types?

Tom Cruise looks more evil than Brad Pitt or Jim Carrey.
Those guys are ACTORS. And even as actors, many of them have "evil" looks in their roles.

But to answer your question...who cares if you look innocent or you look evil? You look how you look.

All that said...I believe that MOST women like men that look innocent, but as "friends".

Joshua75

Banned
Reaction score
as friends????

as friends??? Fvck that!! I dont want to be friends!! Thats why i get my heart tore up and broken! I dont want that!..I dated a girl for a while and she dumped me. She said I looked too nice. Then when i see her with her new boyfriend I was angry and upset. Being innocent looking is ruining my life with women. I dont want to be friends..i want to look BAD so I can get some respect and girls will stay with me.

Josh

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joshua75 said:
as friends??? Fvck that!! I dont want to be friends!! Thats why i get my heart tore up and broken! I dont want that!..I dated a girl for a while and she dumped me. She said I looked too nice. Then when i see her with her new boyfriend I was angry and upset. Being innocent looking is ruining my life with women. I dont want to be friends..i want to look BAD so I can get some respect and girls will stay with me.

Josh
You can command respect with the way you carry yourself.