Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is anyone here "model" good looking?

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering what it's like to be so striking that you know every girl in the room is checking you out. Is the attention too much? Do you like it?

Pics if possible too :)

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of, I suppose. I'm only 5'8" and a half (I'll take that half dammit), but I know I'm very good looking and girls have told me so, and I'm in good shape and have a naturally great sense of fashion (emphasis on 'naturally' as I don't "read up" on fashion and follow fashion trends and read GQ and all that crap). So if I'm feeling in an upbeat mood and have on one of my money shirts and good shoes, I can tell that girls are always checking me out. :) It's funny when I'm walking down the street with my sunglasses on and never turn my head as if I'm not looking at anyone passing me by, and girls will always blatantly check me out as if they think I don't see them.

If the tables were turned and it was the girls who had to do the approaching and not the guys, I'd probably be rolling in girls. But I'm still working on my confidence issues and social building, so I have yet to get to that level of DJing.

And yeah, I like the "attention", although all it does is make girls more open to (and dying for) approaches. I've never been in a situation where the attention was "too much". I suppose if you're a very extroverted person, that alone in conjunction with the good looks can do absolute wonders for you. That's not me, though.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know 1 of my best mates is..
he's fairly humble though, most girls think he's stunning, hes tall and prob just a little 2 skinny..
he's fairly normal but probably just a little more confident when he's out then most guys, but u don't really notice it, because he doesn't rub it in ya face...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a thread exactly like this on bodybuilding.com

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I saw the thread a few days ago and wondered what kind of responses i would get here, since the question would seem more appropriate in this forum.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
My best friend could easily be a model. I'm a good looking guy but I don't have the build for modeling unless I was to do some sh!t like Calvin Kline where everyone looks like cancer patients. haha I'm good looking but very thin. My sense of style though is better than 99.9%, including most models (no exaggeration), of the people I come across so I'm held in pretty high regard even when around my best friend.

Anyway my best friend though he's SUCH a good looking guy has very LITTLE confidence. He likes the attention but he doesn't do anything about it. The very rare times that he actually goes for a girl and gets her info...the date usually ends up going nowhere cause he bores them to death with silence.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish

Nahhh,

I also have a friend with "model" good looks. He has had a girl a week for at least 14 years I would say and he HAS NEVER made the first move........EVER. LOOKS DO MATTER.

I look like a fairly tall, well built, friendly guy. Women tell me I look pretty good. They usually say that I am above average, 7.5 on sight and 8.5 after knowing me. It has gotten me NOWHERE. Well, I have had a fair bit of sex and I am married but on some level I lack that confidence with women and quickly turn them into friends. Just can't take that leap of faith.

I am, by definition an AFC. I had some stern words to a girl today, not too stern, just said "Look, if you want me to take this seriously, you also have to take it seriously" I was talking about a project. She said she was taking it seriously. NOW, RIGHT NOW, I am thinking I should text message something to let her know we are still mates because I am afraid she will quit the project.

I SUCK, as many, many of you have told me over and over again. It is so hard to go against natural feelings but I am fighting the urge.

Anyway, if you look like George Clooney or Brad Pitt I am certain life gets easier.....with women anyway.

JoeIzHere

Banned
Reaction score
I am model good looking. i get self concious because of this. The fact that I can get alot of women but i don't take every opportunity fazes me sometimes. also i feel it aint my fault cuz when i catch girls looking at me, they act weird, like they like me but don't want to.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are very good looking you just let them take your clothes off. You can be totally passive.

If you are less than an 8 though you have to be proactive, but at least you are in the driving seat.

It's proven by research, life is easier for good looking, tall people and on the surface that seems great.

I liken it however to being born a rich kid who never understands the value of 'learning' the challenges of making money through effort and skill.

That's why some refugees come to a new country with nothing and 10 years later they are millionaires, while Joe Bloggs is still doing the same thing for about the same amount in the same time frame.

This may be a false belief, but it helps me. Probably soem of the best DJ in the world are very ugly.

Why? because they attched the meaning that they where going to get fit birds DESPITE their looks and became very very good at it.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I am NOT model Good Looking, but I guess in the 6-7 range on a scale of 10. You know what, I prefer it that way. I am a private person and would not want all the attention of being "very good looking."

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are very good looking you just let them take your clothes off. You can be totally passive.

If you are less than an 8 though you have to be proactive, but at least you are in the driving seat.

It's proven by research, life is easier for good looking, tall people and on the surface that seems great.

I have had sex with something between 20 and 30 women. and nearly everytime they were so horny for me..I didnt have to do anything.

I am 5 foot 7 inches(im short) i do have a good body and Im good looking. I am a 7.5 to 8...except in not tall..which is fine since I cant control that. :) you can still get women..masses of women not being the ideal guy for them.

now that I read what ur saying its starting to make more sense to me. as long as you are atleast a 5..you can get women.

im sure being extremely good looking helps. but it wont help a person on the inside if there head isnt on straight. my friend Tara is a 8.5 as a women and she has no confidence.

cheers!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
George Clooney really isn't model good looking. I think he's better looking than most models but you have to have a certain look to be a male model. Not necessarily great looking but a look that is somewhat unique. Your face has to be pretty and Clooney's face is more on the masculine side, which is a much better look for a man if you ask me. You also can't be any shorter than 6'0 I've heard.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Clooney
I thought my ears were burning!! hehe

Being good looking is great, but girls go for different kinds of "good looking". There are so many different kinds. Style also plays a HUGE part.

Being good looking also replaces game to a large extent, almost entirely I will say. U get approached by lots of woman, and sometimes stunning woman, who close u! A lot of the time, u just have to make an appearance to get woman. However u do get judged a lot more by people who dont know u, and a lot of people also want to see u fail!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clooney's right

Style really helps, too. Especially if you're in the 6-8 range in the looks department.

But style can even work for really bad looking guys. Some sort of ultra-grungy "bad boy" look often works for guys who are straight-out ugly.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree that if you're really good looking you can just sit back and wait for the girls to approach you and rip your clothes off. There's no such thing as a guy who just sits around and is so good looking that he gets swarms of women without lifting a finger. Really good looks can help a lot, but you have to do something with it. Maybe it's different in a club-like environment or something, I don't know.....never really been to one. But the guy usually has to at least start talking to the woman.

I am model good looking. i get self concious because of this. The fact that I can get alot of women but i don't take every opportunity fazes me sometimes.
Same here. With the male mindset, great looks = you get lots of ass (because that's the way we see it for women). But in reality it doesn't really work that way for guys, so sometimes it would make me feel like there's something wrong with me and then lower my self-confidence because I couldn't get girls despite my looks. Now I at least know what I'm supposed to do; I just have to apply myself.

Get rid of this facial acne and I'd give myself an 8.
God, acne sucks. Does it serve ANY f***ing cosmic purpose in the grand scheme of the universe? The moment I realized I kicked my facial acne problem was a glorious one indeed. I recently sort of kicked a bacne problem too. Try using body wash with 2% Salycilic(sp?) Acid, and two things that I've read up on that supposedly help that seemed to have helped me are Tree Tea Oil and taking Zinc pills daily. It's funny how many combinations of weird shyt I tried to get rid of my acne.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all forgot the Brainz up in this muthafvcka...:)

I've modelled before..no big deal..

Being good looking is ok, but I've heard it works even better when coupled with something called "manliness"....

Shhh...don't tell 'nobody' I told you.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY

Being good looking also replaces game to a large extent, almost entirely I will say. U get approached by lots of woman, and sometimes stunning woman, who close u! A lot of the time, u just have to make an appearance to get woman.
They just approach you in a club setting or anywhere?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
They just approach you in a club setting or anywhere?
Not anywhere. That just doesn't happen, unless you literally look like Brad Pitt, or unless you're doing something to emit an incredibly approachable vibe.