Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is any woman fair game?

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, here's an age old question. Is any woman fair game? By that I mean married, in a relationship, emotionally fvcked up, drunk with their usual sensibilities impaired, whatever?

Imagine you're out with pals and get chatting to a HB8 but notice she's married (wedding ring on), yet she's flirting with you big time, chucking in sexual innuendo or whatever. Is it your responsibility to ignore her, or is the fact she's entering into the flirt game a justification for pursuit? Is it her responsibility to be faithful, not yours? Is it the natural order of attraction that if someone is interested, you're in your right to go for it - regardless of her other half?

So what do you guys think and what are your experiences in regards to this.

Moralistic or libertine?

dbx

Don Juan
Reaction score
will always hate cheating. put yourself in the other guy's shoes. as tempting as it may be, walk away and find someone else.

regarding drunk, if they can't walk and you're sober, walk away. if you're both drunk, i imagine you won't think twice.

emotionally ****ed up... they are old enough to make their own decisions. if they want sex, they will have it with you or someone else. i guess just don't **** them up even more!

Falfa

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't you set rules for yourself? Everybody is different.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Not to me. I don't mess with chicks in relationships, drunk girls, or girls that are vulnerable and easy to manipulate.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol bunch of afcs and captain save-a-h03 in here.

but to answer the question in our ancestors time NO ..not every woman was fair game. in todays age where women liberated themselves yea every woman is fair game . if shes married and looking for sex she will get it. AFCs like "dbx" think they are changing society for the better by turning down married women.

A LAW OF NATURE/SURVIVAL CLEARLY STATES THAT ONLY THOSE WHO LEARN TO ADAPT TO THEIR NEW SURROUNDINGS WILL SURVIVE.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mess with girls that are married, engaged, or in relationships. I feel bad for the guy and don't need the drama.

As for her being drunk...I would never get laid if I ignored drunk girls. I might not mess with the almost-comatose (MIGHT not) but drunk is fair game.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, any woman is fair game. Unless she is or has been involved with one of my friends. That's hands off and i would never go there. That doesn't necessarily mean that i would go for any woman. If she is in a relationship, that's really not my problem. Most quality girls are taken and sometimes hypergamy will work to your advantage.

dbx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
AFCs like "dbx" think they are changing society for the better by turning down married women.
Not at all... I just think there are some things a man shouldn't do and ****ing another man's wife is one of them.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks that have a man is like a cheat on your part, I think, women in relationships does not require much game, because your only competition is the guy and she could be bored, where is the challenge in that? Also its easier to game chicks who thinks YOU yourself has a girlfriend, its too easy (thats why I dont cheat when I was in a relationship not because of some virtue).

On the other hand, single hunting women are more difficult in my opinion because they are constantly screening, testing and is constantly being approached so you really gotta, in a way, compete with every male in the world.

This is not black and white of course, there are *sigh* shades of gray....

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, every girl is fair game. It may not be worth it, however. Keep that in mind! And don't hit on married chicks. Just give hints or something. If she doesn't respond, never mind! Don't be all desperate chasing her! That is also for normal girls, but for those, it's more acceptable, even good sometimes (must be done with absolute class!). And you MUST make the relationship end first. If she's drunk, wait until next day but make sure to take her number.