Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is anal sex natural?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I don't understand what you're trying to get at.
Darwinism.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I'm not a fan of evolution at all. I think when things 'evolve', it's really human beings continuously learning lessons and teaching those lessons to the next generations. Animals too, although that's a different level of evolution. Think about it, how does ones' genetics change over a lifetime? I don't believe they can. I also think that anyone who believes humans evolved from an animal are nuts, it's just not possible.

So I have a book filled with full-filled prophecies, makes sense and is basically the only book that has withstood the test of time, as my proof of things. What do you have? A couple of dude's opinions, and your own ego?

Then you have the gall to say there are things beyond our comprehension. Nice.
Easy pilgrim, no need to bash my alleged ego. I used to be a devout Catholic, and even went to daily mass.

After reading TONS of books, and doing a lot of independent THINKING, I have come to the conclusion that evolution (slow changes over THOUSANDS of generations) is the best description YET to come even close to describing who we are and how we got here.

And yes, some things, MOST things are WAY BEYOND human comprehension.

The Bible (or any other holy book) is but one attempt at explanation.

Science is another one.

There is ZERO reason to think why the two should be mutually exclusive, UNLESS one's ego demands it be so.

Many great thinkers (compared, to say, keyboard jocks) tend to agree.

Einstein on Religion

(btw, I searched for Einstein's views on anal sex but came up empty.)

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vulpine said:
Darwinism
Well, not just regarding homosexuals, but also the carousel riders (and otherwise crazy chicks) that don't get knocked up while they could. Neither gets to pass their genes.

If I was on a game show, with Monte Hall, makin' deals and whatnot, and he showed me that behind door #1 was a gamble of pleasure with risk of knocking a chick up...

"I'll take door #2, Monte."

After all, how natural is child support?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Easy pilgrim, no need to bash my alleged ego. I used to be a devout Catholic, and even went to daily mass.

After reading TONS of books, and doing a lot of independent THINKING, I have come to the conclusion that evolution (slow changes over THOUSANDS of generations) is the best description YET to come even close to describing who we are and how we got here.

And yes, some things, MOST things are WAY BEYOND human comprehension.

The Bible (or any other holy book) is but one attempt at explanation.

Science is another one.

There is ZERO reason to think why the two should be mutually exclusive, UNLESS one's ego demands it be so.

Many great thinkers (compared, to say, keyboard jocks) tend to agree.

Einstein on Religion

(btw, I searched for Einstein's views on anal sex but came up empty.)
That paragraph about ego was not directed toward you, but rather Tyte `EyEs. See post #35.

We do however disagree on evolution, but no big deal, I am a big fan of your posts in general.

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I love stick things in my girlfriends ass even if I don't get anal sex out of it. I like to see her writhe in pleasure with a little pain.