Is age important?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 21. We are messaging with a woman but if they are older(even 1 year) they learn my age and something happens wrong with them :D
They started to give short replies etc.
Is age really tooo important or just they don't love me much?

mandalay_noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i get that a lot too being 21

it’s either they’re normal girls and don’t like guys younger than them or it’s girls atleast 5 years older than me who prefer younger guys

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i get that a lot too being 21

it’s either they’re normal girls and don’t like guys younger than them or it’s girls atleast 5 years older than me who prefer younger guys
Yes. I talked with a girl that before rejected me because of my age. And She truely said she rejected me because of my age. I was thinking she wanted to reject me kindly but she just said it was because of my age. So I will wait to get older :D

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes. I talked with a girl that before rejected me because of my age. And She truely said she rejected me because of my age. I was thinking she wanted to reject me kindly but she just said it was because of my age. So I will wait to get older :D
She didn't reject you because of your age. That was just the easiest reason to use. Most women use the path of least resistance when letting guys down.

mandalay_noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol don’t wait to get older, just **** younger girls. don’t be one of those guys that copes with 35 being their prime

read picture of dorian gray to get into the right mindset

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 21. We are messaging with a woman but if they are older(even 1 year) they learn my age and something happens wrong with them :D
They started to give short replies etc.
Is age really tooo important or just they don't love me much?
Depends on who you are asking.

If you ask me, age ain't important.

But if you ask the two younger women who rejected me because of my age, then yes, age is important.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't reject you because of your age. That was just the easiest reason to use. Most women use the path of least resistance when letting guys down.
So why does her behavior change after she finds out my age? While everything was going well, after they learned my age, they started writing shorter messages, laughing less and writing later.
So that girl is a friend for me now. And I asked her today. She said I don't impress younger guys. Actually, as you say, it's not all about age. Maturity that comes with age. And I'm really like a 20-year-old kid. I don't know why but I'm not mature at all. I get bored when I try to act mature.
But all of my girlfriends said they can't see younger men as a man. They said They saw young men as just children.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol don’t wait to get older, just **** younger girls. don’t be one of those guys that copes with 35 being their prime

read picture of dorian gray to get into the right mindset
Man I will be honest. I hope you are read.
I was always the quiet kid. In fact, I was a fat, glasses-wearing kid who loved math very much :D
When I went to university, I wanted to change things. I lost weight. I started to pay attention to myself. I gained self-confidence, but I'm in a small city and there is no proper environment. Therefore, I cannot experience anything.
It looks 80% of guys are lonely here, 15% has a relationship and 5% f*cks girls.
But the problem is, I don't even get a chance to improve my social skills or meet girls. So I don't know if I'm good or bad with girls or even if I'm excited.
So I send people request and if they accept it I try to get them. I can't spin plates because ı don't find plates here :D Not just me. Even my female friends say there is nothing to do here and they feel soo lonely.
And now I'm looking for suggestions.

Thank for the book suggestion. Also I want to hear other suggestions if you have. I just read the pook and sosuave guide.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also in this case I feel like ı'm late to life and girls.
People marry in their 20s and I'm still in university.
I will be graduate in my 24 or 25 as a doctor. So I will graduate from med school but I didn't learn anything about girls and socializing with people.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I will be honest. I hope you are read.
I was always the quiet kid. In fact, I was a fat, glasses-wearing kid who loved math very much :D
When I went to university, I wanted to change things. I lost weight. I started to pay attention to myself. I gained self-confidence, but I'm in a small city and there is no proper environment. Therefore, I cannot experience anything.
It looks 80% of guys are lonely here, 15% has a relationship and 5% f*cks girls.
But the problem is, I don't even get a chance to improve my social skills or meet girls. So I don't know if I'm good or bad with girls or even if I'm excited.
So I send people request and if they accept it I try to get them. I can't spin plates because ı don't find plates here :D Not just me. Even my female friends say there is nothing to do here and they feel soo lonely.
And now I'm looking for suggestions.

Thank for the book suggestion. Also I want to hear other suggestions if you have. I just read the pook and sosuave guide.
" I just read the book and so Suave guide. Well.... that's a start.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be graduate in my 24 or 25 as a doctor. So I will graduate from med school but I didn't learn anything about girls and socializing with people.
Dude! You are soooo young! You have a whole life ahead of you. And when you become a Dr. then the world will be your "Oyster"

If you are that desperate then Lie to the chicks who don't like that you are only 21.

As a friend of mine said recently "Age is only a number, right?"

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was your age and all the girls that I wanted to date were usually my age and most All of them wanted to date the "older guys"
It use to irritate me to no end.
And that was way back before the internet and smart phones.
That being said the world seem to get along just fine. LOL

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

First off congratulations on losing weight and upping your self confidence. This is good. You sound like you are not in the US. That is fine, but don't overly worry about girls. Concentrate on your studies but enjoy social things with your friends/classmates when you can find time.

You need to do well in med school to give you the most & best opportunities once you are a doctor seeking internship or residency.

Talk to people. Practice your social skills everywhere you go. Pay attention to social calibration and learn it.

Women mature faster emotionally than men in the late teens and early 20s. Probably an evolutionary biology thing as historically women often had children of their own by your age. Caring for a child requires greater maturity than fathering a child. Our brains reflect this. So yes you are probably immature relative to a woman your own age in the emotional department. So what? Some women will disqualify you on age. So what? Some women will tell you its your age when age is the most convenient excuse to disengage.

That's all whatever. Keep saying hello to girls you find cute. You are very young and your whole life is in front of you. Who knows, maybe you discover some major breakthrough that helps many people. Accomplish becoming a doctor. That will boost your confidence more and the world will see you as having attained some success (evidenced by completion of your training.) There are several physicians who participate here, although they don't usually come right out & say that's what they do.

Stick around, read and learn. You can learn alot here, but you do need to pay attention to whose advice you give merit.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was your age and all the girls that I wanted to date were usually my age and most All of them wanted to date the "older guys"
It use to irritate me to no end.
And that was way back before the internet and smart phones.
That being said the world seem to get along just fine. LOL
Advice from the old lady:

First off congratulations on losing weight and upping your self confidence. This is good. You sound like you are not in the US. That is fine, but don't overly worry about girls. Concentrate on your studies but enjoy social things with your friends/classmates when you can find time.

You need to do well in med school to give you the most & best opportunities once you are a doctor seeking internship or residency.

Talk to people. Practice your social skills everywhere you go. Pay attention to social calibration and learn it.

Women mature faster emotionally than men in the late teens and early 20s. Probably an evolutionary biology thing as historically women often had children of their own by your age. Caring for a child requires greater maturity than fathering a child. Our brains reflect this. So yes you are probably immature relative to a woman your own age in the emotional department. So what? Some women will disqualify you on age. So what? Some women will tell you its your age when age is the most convenient excuse to disengage.

That's all whatever. Keep saying hello to girls you find cute. You are very young and your whole life is in front of you. Who knows, maybe you discover some major breakthrough that helps many people. Accomplish becoming a doctor. That will boost your confidence more and the world will see you as having attained some success (evidenced by completion of your training.) There are several physicians who participate here, although they don't usually come right out & say that's what they do.

Stick around, read and learn. You can learn alot here, but you do need to pay attention to whose advice you give merit.
Thank you all. Actually it looks I know what to do but There were some thoughts in my head that I couldn't solve :D

And yes I'm not in US. I'm from Turkey.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was much younger. A buddy got with a girl. She was 21. When she found out he was 18, she dumped him.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think most women want to date a man younger than her, especially younger women.

In general though it helps to remember that younger women are at peak SMV and they have so many options (+ are even worse at screening/filtering) that age difference probably has less to do with their higher rejection rate than you'd think.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some older women want 'boys', other women want 'mature men'. When you're young, you can be either, but often not both.

Top Bottom