Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is 17 too young?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22, there are chances that she's 17. Is it too young?

I met her at a club, we danced and had pretty good rapport, she even tried kissing me a few times cuz I kept teasing her, got her number, but I was sick all week so I haven't talked to her yet (BTW, clubs here are 18, yes Canada rocks). Anyways, this has kinda been bothering me.

Thoughts?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question actually is: "Is it legal for me to sleep with her?"

I'm not sure what the age of concent is north of the border, but if she's legal, go for it. It's only 5 years. If you were 34 or something...that would be weird.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm not so sure about the laws either, but I'm not too worried about that. I'm more concerned with if I should pull the trigger or not.

I thought 5 years is a huge gap, especially 17-25 (Its not like it is 25-30 or 30-35), for the ones who say its not a big deal ... how so? How is it not a lot 5 years?

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you are planning to sleep with this girl (Which I am sure you are) make sure that its legal in your country (In the UK its 16, in the USA 18, Russia 10....etc)

I am 17, and I have no problem with you going out with a 17 year old.

Go for it :up:

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea but a 17 year old at a club? weird....i mean, you even said 18+ didnt you? and its usually the guys that want to get fake ids to get in clubs, not girls.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 17 year old girl is good to fvck once... that's about it... I ain't trying to be spending my time with a 17 year old girl, too much immature drama and BS... them 5 years when you hit 18 and 21 are serious times man when you live so much... I don't know any people who didn't change dramatically between 17 and 22

When I was 22 I did 2 17 year old broads... they were both friends, lol... only one of them would talk to me after, but that's understandable since I kicked the other out on to the street in her night-time get up at around 4am in the winter with no cab money to get home, lol... I'd say her place was a good 45 - 60 minute walk, lol...

But yea... are you really that behind in your ways that you're relating to 17 yr old chicks? I don't know how you can do it... most of my serious girls end up being a little older than me, but I guess that's where I'm at personally... I wouldn't recommend it, but if you're happy with it, then do you...

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really not sure the laws in Canada, but I'd say the provinces have different ages of consent. Like here in the USA, some states, the age of consent is 18. But, in the state of Kentucky, where I live, the age of consent is 16. Look up age of consent on google.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
GoSens said:
Deezy, she's all yours. Age of consent over here in Canada is 14.

Pleasureking, I dont know where you're from, but from what my experience, there are a LOT of girls who try to get fake id's to go to clubs.
Really?! Wow :eek:

But what strikes this situation odd is that there is many more pedophilles in USA then Cananda? I don't know.....well I guess its in human nature to seek out what we can't get....hahahahaha:rock:

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girl's 17 and i'm 20...you all got me worrying here cuz now i'm thinking what her parents could be thinking about me being 20 and all that.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The age difference seems ok but if you are bothered with it then dont do it, no need to regret it later, but if u cool with it then i dont see a prob

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
im sure the legal age in Canada is 16 yrs old. What province do u live in. Im from ontario and i am sure its 16 but in different provinces it might be different. and bars in ontario are 19 and over and u say that its 18 and over so im assuming ur not from ontario. And why didnt u just kiss her back when she wasw trying to kiss u?

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
I really don't get it... if your OVER 18 and in college why are u wasting your time going for Highschool chicks they're mosty immature and undeveloped. The only reason they like you is because your older so they think ur more MATURE. If I was in college I would ONLY go for college chicks cuz they're WAY HOTTER than highschoolers and I don't have to worry about the age of consent. A lot of older guys lack game to pick women their own age, which is why they have to resort to pickup young chicks. Truely pathetic... :nono:

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Too young for what? Fvcking?

Legally yeah, personally no.

Any more questions? Eat the girl's pvssy and fvck her and get it over with, or go to the chick right across the street from her that's 18 and do her.

Damn, why do you guys have to make this so difficult?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dee-Zy said:
I'm 22, there are chances that she's 17. Is it too young?
Dude, my ex-gf was 16-17 when we started and damn, we fvcked like rabbits.

I met her at a club, we danced and had pretty good rapport, she even tried kissing me a few times cuz I kept teasing her, got her number, but I was sick all week so I haven't talked to her yet
Call, meet, screw. There's not much left to say. :D

(BTW, clubs here are 18, yes Canada rocks).
Here too... :rockon:

Last edited:

Domingo1254

Reaction score
Dude....don't date a 17 year old. I don't care if she's hot or not. I tried that once. I was 20, she was 17, but things didn't work out so well. The whole high school/college barrier screws everything up. She'll be a drama queen, and you'll realize more and more...especially with that age gap, that you'll have less and less in common. Being 23, you're probably thinking about some sort of career...her being 17....she's probably thinking about how cool it will be when she turns 18 and she doesn't have to use a fake ID to get into the club. It's not worth the effort. Plus it looks bad in public, especially if you look older and she looks younger.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dee-Zy said:
To be honest, I'm not so sure about the laws either, but I'm not too worried about that. I'm more concerned with if I should pull the trigger or not.
You're not too worried about committing a felony and going to jail? You're not all that bright then, are you?

You think its no big deal, yet they will absolutely prosecute you if the law finds out, including if her parents find out and they want to do that.

It wasnt just 3-4 weeks ago that either 20/20 or primetime did a special on some 19 year old that was sentenced to 4-5 years for screwing a 17 year old. He was interviewed in jail. He will be a convicted felon for the rest of his life.