Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Iran War "Declared"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Bible,

It would actually be the dollar inflation (for the most part) that would drive the majority of the price increases in oil. That same inflation will affect bio-fules as well, pushing them up a like percentage in price.
Over a long period of time, I could see that. But it's fear within the markets that is responsible for the sudden and rapid moves upward in price that are typically associated with war.

On 9/11/01, there were gas stations who changed their prices to $10-15/gallon for gas, in order to capitalize upon on the fear-induced buying. Later, people hated them for it, but they were just being good little capitalists. The oil markets, or anything traded on a large scale, are not much different. In a buying panic, the value quickly becomes what the most panicking participants are willing to pay. I think oil could triple overnight if nukes went off in the Middle East.

All of this is very far removed from any logical consideration, such as currency values. But over time, as people calm down and reflect upon how foolish they just acted, price will gravitate toward more logical levels.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iran is not the aggressor in this conflict. Clearly Israeli-led US is the bully. Not only have we sabotaged Iranian government by installing our own oil-friendly dictator (who was horribly brutal) we have continued to push Iran's buttons by dotting their borders with military bases.

http://futurepredictions.com/2012/0...o-bomb-iran-or-when-5-reasons-why-not-attack/

For an idea of how hypocritical this is, just imagine what would happen if Iran set up similar bases along both the mexican and canadian borders. We would consider that a declaration of war, but when we do it - it's called "defense"

Despite this show of power Iran is no p*ssy - they seem pretty confident they can kick some American ass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5BOO--3CbU

I personally hope this whole thing can be avoided and the American people dont get suckered into another pointless pre-emptive war.
(1) We can't afford it
(2) We don't exactly have the spotless nuclear track record which entitles us to police other nations
(3) Despite the media rhetoric and constant relooping of samples, Iran has never threatened to nuke Israel. Not once!

This is all about oil, and the central banking system of Iran which is one of the few left that does not belong to the global Rothschild conglomerate. Just like all the wars before this is not about freedom or humanitarian aid. It's about resources, money and regional power

Ron Paul is 100% spot on when he says we need DIPLOMACY, not more wars to solve these conflicts. All we are going to do is generate more blowback and contribute to the degenerative state of the American Empire

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read ten years ago that part of the problem in dealing with Iran was the advances in small missile technology. Iran has a long coastline on a heavy shipping lane, and one guy with a $50 missile can now very easily sink a $50 million ship from miles away. When you invade a country, even ordinary average people get motivated to do things like that.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Totally agree. The problem with today's society is, people see the initial spike in the oil price, and then proceed to blame oil companies for the high price of gas, all of the time.

What they never see, and what is by far the biggest cause of a rise in prices, is currency debasement. Oil companies are just a nice convenient scapegoat for elected officials.
AND, the uninformed voters/public.

Correct again Danger.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I've put my middle finger on the entire United States back in 2009, when I moved to Russia.

Americans are really dumb. First Bush was BAD, now Obama is BAD. But know what, you vote for those who the ELITE advertise you via mass media. No matter your choice they all gonna end up being BAD. Because you don't choose. Look up False Left-Right paradigm on youtube.

Man who can really do it is Ron Paul. But what you idiots say about Ron Paul? He can't win! Well, you really say what mass media says.

Iran war could be stopped via efforts from Russia. Firstly Iran is armed. It's not like Iraq - where french made weapons could not be used to shoot down coalition aircraft. Secondly, Russia is against Iran war. China is against Iran war.

If it starts, it will start with a false flag attack. Most likely United States will sink one of it's old carriers, such as USS Enterprise.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
I've put my middle finger on the entire United States back in 2009, when I moved to Russia.

Americans are really dumb. First Bush was BAD, now Obama is BAD. But know what, you vote for those who the ELITE advertise you via mass media. No matter your choice they all gonna end up being BAD. Because you don't choose. Look up False Left-Right paradigm on youtube.

Man who can really do it is Ron Paul. But what you idiots say about Ron Paul? He can't win! Well, you really say what mass media says.

Iran war could be stopped via efforts from Russia. Firstly Iran is armed. It's not like Iraq - where french made weapons could not be used to shoot down coalition aircraft. Secondly, Russia is against Iran war. China is against Iran war.

If it starts, it will start with a false flag attack. Most likely United States will sink one of it's old carriers, such as USS Enterprise.
Well, I repect your opinion but:

1) I don't appreciate being called dumb or an idiot

2) I don't appreciate someone calling my countrymen dumb (even if they are)

3) WTF sold nuclear technology to China?

4) WTF sold weapons to Iran to begin with?

You guessed it. Russia

Gimme a break. Not to say the US has not stuck it's nose where it doesnt belong. It has. But guess what? Russia has consistantly supported the likes of Iran, North Korea, China and other nations much more fvcked up than the USA.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"stop them from getting nuclear wepons" - oh good, this saves us from "looking" for them like in iraq...and looking like liers when we don't find them... we're slowly learning.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Middle East is to the American Empire as Briton and Germania were to the Roman Empire.

Heck, with agencies like the TSA/DHS/CIA/NSA/SS we're already seeing the rise of the Praetorian class. (Security forces loyal not to the Republic, but to the Executive branch).

Give it a few more decades of warfare to erode civil liberties, and a couple nukes flying overhead and the enactment of 'emergency powers' and you'll have an Emperor in name and function, to accompany your Empire.

I don't know how the story ends though. Who will the American Empires "Visigoths" be? Muslims? Chinese? Russians? The UN?