Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

iqqi the player...i feel like sh!t

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOAH WOAH WOAH ......Slow down a minute here.......

Iqqi didn't do anything wrong here (well, inviting two guys you are attracted to in the same night makes for a precarious situation)

This is the competitive game we find ourselves in everyday...The only fault of the individual guys would be the fact that they put all their cards on Iqqi....Which is a horrendously dumb idea early in the game...

So what Iqqi did was pine over one guy all night and left the other in the cold....That guy should figure out the fact he was clowned, and move on...The night forced you to choose sides, which is the problem of trying to balance the two of them...

And I wouldn't say your a player, I'd say your trying to be the seductress and it didn't work too well-unless getting the guy you pined over was your purpose...But hey, it was your birthday.....

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do whatever you want to do iqqi... these guys you are leading on are losers with no balls. you are who you hang with.

all of these "relationships" are in the early stages, of course. all the DJs here know that you are supposed to be the MAN and choose the dates and meeting places early in a relationship. the fact that these guys have so much time on their hands and an incredible inability to decline your scandalous offers to hang out with your other suitors, leads me to believe they are ball-less losers.

when i date someone, i make sure she knows that everything passes through me. if i don't want to eat somewhere, we aren't. if i don't want to watch a movie, we aren't. women want a man who isn't afraid to speak his mind and make a fvckin decision. what fun is a relationship where one party succumbs to the other's desires at every opportunity? there is no variation. it gets old and stale.

this is why i tell you, iqqi, to do whatever you want. continue dating these symps. if you ever run into a man with balls, you won't know what hit you.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going through what these guys will all go through in time. I just hope that you wake up and stop treating people like rats in your science experiment. Maybe it made you feel powerful, or desired, or proud to be able to make guys fall for you. I don't know. Regardless it's immature and I can only hope you grow up to see that getting people to love you is no difficult task. Knowing, and being able to love yourself is the greatest challenge.

-Jim

PS: And for all you "Be a man, just be a man" groupies...if you only knew.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually missed the part where you were "leading him on"

Happens all the time, being friendly is different than leading him on....All the guys here probably hhave a personal experience of being used...But as long as you aren't manipulating him, being friendly is fine whether or not you want a relationship....

Reaction score
You can date all 3 and not play games. Don't lead them on, and let them know that this is not a exclusive relationship.
True. But you can only be ATTACHED to one.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we have a very clear double standard here. Look, Iqqi is a chick and she plays so you guys flame her and tell her its immoral, some DJ starts doing it and you all congratulate and encourage. Iqqi, keep doing your thing and live it up. But... don't lead someone on for too long if you'd never date em anyway.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call it a guilty pleasure, but I gotta put my 2c in here...

Oh where do I start?

Tesque, xxblitzx, squirrel, and especially Blurred Elevens: You are the fvckin Men and I salute you for it. Props also to Dank for being man enough to catch and correct his oversight.

Aramas: I disagree, half of what's on here is learning to be your own man and have the dignity and self-respect to know what you want and go for it. This does not include shameless bids for sympathy because of drama you create. This does not include cultivating the arrogance of insecurity. And this most definitely does not include inviting two girls to one affair specifically intent on them fawning over you for the entire evening. Remember, it doesn't take a Cassanova get laid. But Cassanova was a legend because he gave himself fully to whichever woman he was seducing that night.

I will agree will you and drake that it would be different if she were a guy though, because maybe then all y'all he men would get off her jock while she's up there on that pedestal you guys placed her on. Judging from your name, I'd say you are a romantic. There is a difference between practicing chivalry and being a slave to it's sentiment.

While I'm on the subject, props to Craig Reeves for being consistent.

Cristopher Reeves: You most certainly can be attatched to more than one *he slips on his cheuvanist pig mask* if you're a woman or an emotional guy. remember, men build towers, women build webs and because of this they place a greater emphasis on the emotional aspect of human relations.

Gentlemen, what we have here is the worst qualities of humanity displaying themselves. We have here a woman purposely leading someone on, in essence sacrificing that person's will/self-esteem, the very heart of their manhood to satisfy the gluttony of the female psyche. She is sacrificing a man to the void of her emtional need while supremely disrespecting another two. She has built a temple to herself and courted tribute from unenlightened souls not so different from who we used to be. Is this not the very tripe we fight so willingly and vehemently against? I've been away for awhile, but the bible's still around and I can find no place within that text guiding us to once again take upon ourselves the yolks of the pedastal and misguided chilvalry!

And you iqqi, for you are aptly named: You brag to us about how men are misguided vessels not knowing which way or what...waiting to be placed upon the right track...but by you? Newsflash hotstuff... That willingness to be led is a characteristic of the lower part of humanity, and the same one which tyrants and egotists exploit to their personal gain.

Furthermore, you've NO call to chide them for indecision when the very nature of your post details how you can't decide between three guys!!! Maybe you'll find out what you want when you're a fully gwowed up wittle iqqi... but until that day.

Your actions are not only scandalous, they are Scandocious with a capital b1tch. You owe them as much as you promised them. Did you specifically invite that club husband to your party? (tell him about it, ask him to come or make sure he did) These are high-interest cues here. You're leading that one guy on and letting you ex-best friend foster hopes you have noooooo desire to see fulfilled... You owe it to these guys to cowgirl up or let 'em go. Be hot or be cold, because no one likes luke-warm pvssy. And by the way, you're not exactly holding a monopoly in that department either...

There's time for you to work on this, but something really tells me you don't want to. Why should you? Everyone likes knowing they still got 'it', especially in the cut-throat world of sex, love, and dancing. Perhaps you might be better invested for the long term if you built that flagging self-esteem of yours on something other than how many pvssy-whipped AFCs you can wrangle. (and say what you want about playarappawhat'shisnuts, many men are successful professionally and stooges romantically, and if he's a real playa he's not gonna hide his interest, he'll just walk after a week or two when he decides you ain't worth it.

So there you are. My two cents has turned into about a buck and a quarter. Still I can think of no better way to close this up than to quote squirrels... '...' And now a second quote from the always eloquent squirrels, "There, I gave you some attention. Now go 'way." ;)

-CyranoDeBergerac

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't say I respect what you're doing iqqi - but it's a free country. And I don't even know you, so whateverthefvck. :rolleyes: It don't concern me.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi iqqi,

It seems like your getting a lot of codemnation here, so I'm not going to go that route.

And I won't tell you that what you did was wrong and will cause as much damage to yourself as it will to those you play with - you already know that.

But still, I have sympathy for you. I've been where you were, and got a few shirts to show for it.

It's sad, but it's an experience that most people have to go through at one time or another, both from the player and played side.

Just learn from it, and work on becoming a better iqqi for the future.

MotU

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To iqqi
A quote by iqqi herself from her "experiments and games" post:
i am a very honest person, very free spirited. so i do what i want. this tends to mean i can get caught up easily in another, because i never play games. if i want to see a guy, i see him. if i like him, i let him know. ......
Whatever happened to that iqqi? Did she really exist?

Judging from your recent posts: You're on the wrong path.

I think xblitz said it perfectly. "wake up and stop treating people like rats in your science experiment!"

To everyone else

Although its kind of sad I think there are some very good lessons to be learned here. Like Cyrano said "some of the worst qualities of humanity are being displayed"

1. Women can be very immature, selfish, and downright evil. At times you wonder if they have any concern for anyone elses feelings but their own.

2. DJ mindset VS. Player mindset : I know this idea has been argued a million times before. I think it takes a certain type of individual to be a player. A player doesn't have a lot of concern for other peoples feelings. They can be immature, selfish, and sometimes seem downright evil.

3. Playing games/conducting experiments VS. Keeping it real: What really needs to be said about this? Playing games is immature, selfish, and evil.

Notice any similarities?

Its kind of funny when you really think about it. If you were to ask all the DJ's on this board to name the Top 3 posts they have ever read on this forum/DJ bible. I'm sure you'd all agree that Pook's "Be a Man" would probably be right up there on many people's list.

Why then does it seem like so many people around here missed the point?

I think Pook should change the name from "Be a Man" to "Grow the Fcuk Up!"

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
"With great power, comes greater responsibility." -Spiderman's uncle

You led them on, and you clearly knew what you were doing. Some of us have bashed you for playing games. Some have bashed you for your immaturity (it can't be denied in this situation.) Some have bashed you for what you've said in previous posts. But all of us are bashing you because, we've been one of those guys. Led on by an immature wench who we'd have given heart and soul to be with. Only to watch our dreams being crushed and our heart ripped from our chests by those little girls. Seeing that you actually feel bad about it means you still have a conscience. Which is odd for a woman. Consider your depression an act of justice.

Inviting two guys to the same party...come on.

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair?

I think that not everyone is being fair to Iqqi here. Playing games and playing guys is her prerogative. Granted, it's not fair to any of the three guys if they really do like her and are hooked.

Iqqi, you feel like **** because you know what you're doing is wrong and you're feeding your emotions here. If you don't like yourself doing this then why are you going to keep doing it?

I think games hurt everyone involved, and in the end, it will hurt you the most.

So, why don't you be true to yourself. You don't need to play with people's emotions to prove anything. You say its just an experiment, well, what exactly is your hypothesis? What do you aim to achieve with it?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's clear that she has no idea. I'm not berating her nor take a cheap shot - just stating the obvious. For her this was for FUN, but she wasn't expecting to have these feelings.

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I agree that what iqqi is doing is childish and destructive. What I find surprising is that the majority of replies condemn her for it, whereas, were she male, she'd be applauded. Just look at the other threads here. A whole lot of congratulatory backslapping would be the prevalent response for a guy doing exactly the same thing.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aramas
Actually I agree that what iqqi is doing is childish and destructive. What I find surprising is that the majority of replies condemn her for it, whereas, were she male, she'd be applauded. Just look at the other threads here. A whole lot of congratulatory backslapping would be the prevalent response for a guy doing exactly the same thing.
Let's not condemn the game playing. It is what it is.

BUT, let this also serve as a reminder that game playing sometimes begets gameplaying.

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, play on player.

If you had invited me to your party with a bunch of other guys, I would have wished you happy b-day then promptly ignored your ass the rest of the night. Macked other girls and generally flipped the script on you.

Theses guys however probably clinged to you, showered you with attention, bought you drinks and generally went all AFC on you.
They deserve what they get. You are doing them a favour - they'll get crushed and will hopefully find this site.
Once they find this site, they'll become masterfull DJs and there will be one less AFC for all those
attention \/\/horing females.

-iceH

Reaction score
Aramas

for your edification - a man is not a woman and a woman is not a man - we do not nor should we think or act alike - nor should a man's actions be judged as if he is a woman - nor a woman's actions be judged as if she is a man! This thinking of "role reversal" is the lesbian feminist homosexual fag wh@re way of thinking that is being forced upon us by sick b@stards - stop it!!!!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
Ok babe, there must be an update by now.
yeah...here is one you may have missed from a few days ago:
i like to kiss boys...

and here is more of an update (since you so valiantly fought to reopen this thread :D )

(sigh. dating is so weird.)

rappaboy
rappaboy is into me very much. but i just don't buy it! does that make any sense at all? it has alot to do with my own deceptions, but still...

he is the one who definately takes the crown thus far. he is intelligent, deep, poetic, and very sweet. he goes out of his way to see me, so i know he is interested, and he means it. he is often his friends' sounding board, and he will get very deep into their issues, so he is also sympathetic and unselfish- rare. he has a life, he has hobbies, he isn't lost.

i think that i might lose him. because of my own issues. the last relationship i was in was nuts (if you remember), and i have some huge trust issues i need to work through. the closer rappaboy and i get, the colder i come across. i can feel it. i know he can, and i imagine it is confusing and if he is sane he will tire of it.

but this isn't all my fault. he keeps pushing me closer and closer to him, when i am not ready or willing, making me feel like i don't have a choice in the intensity of things, leading to confusion and me withdrawing from him.

clubhusband
this cat has a chance to get played with. i say that because he is very cute to me, but he is narrowminded, stubborn, immature, and angry. sounds like alot of cats on here.

at the end of the first date i kissed him- something i've never done before on a first date, and the reason behind the kissing boys post.

on the second date i almost slept with him! my girl says the reason why i did all this so fast was because i don't really like him. well i didn't sleep with him, and he was frustrated and had major attitude. wasn't sure if i'd hear from him again.

well i did. we talked, seemed like after some time to think, he was cool. had plans to go out last night. called him yesterday to see if we were still on. he confirmed, said he'd be at my place at nine.

hahah, some of you are gonna LOVE this.

iqqi gets played
i had been feeling really depressed all day. it was bad. i didn't really feel like going out, but fcuk it. i said i would, so i would.

at nine i called to see where he was. he was at home. he was like "oh! i forgot! here i come, i'll be there in 12 minutes!"
that would have meant he'd be speeding his ass off, so before i could say forget it, i felt like i should give him a chance.

a half hour goes by. i call him, and it doesn't sound like he is on the road...

he says he is on my street, he'll be here in five minutes...

by this point i was on to his silly trick, but i gave him the benefit of the doubt. but he never came. think he just went to sleep. oh well. you can't play a player, though. one down.

overall thoughts

i keep mentioning how i have some trust issues. this seems to be prevalent. i think that because i took the high and mighty route in my previous relationship, i repressed alot of emotions i had the right to let out. and maybe i should do a post on this. because i think that it was detrimental to my health, in terms of relationships. yet it is preached here. so i am thinking i will. it deserves a post of its own.

right now i am left only with rappaboy, but i don't think i like that. so i am adding to my collection when i get the chance. that idea is conflicted with the idea that rappaboy is a good man, and i am being an idiot. but what can you do when so inner conflicted? i don't know right now.

i admit, i have some issues!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Call it a guilty pleasure, but I gotta put my 2c in here...

been meaning to comment on this, just haven't had the chance...

Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Oh where do I start?
that is the question, huh!?

And this most definitely does not include inviting two girls to one affair specifically intent on them fawning over you for the entire evening. Remember, it doesn't take a Cassanova get laid. But Cassanova was a legend because he gave himself fully to whichever woman he was seducing that night.
it was my bday party, not a date. and it was a (supposed to be) crowded dance club. the only reason it was an issue was because the club was dead that night. uh oh! and i wasn't expecting any fawning. i just started dating these cats! noone is claiming anyone.

Gentlemen, what we have here is the worst qualities of humanity displaying themselves. We have here a woman purposely leading someone on, in essence sacrificing that person's will/self-esteem, the very heart of their manhood to satisfy the gluttony of the female psyche... She is sacrificing a man to the void of her emtional need while supremely disrespecting another two. She has built a temple to herself and courted tribute from unenlightened souls not so different from who we used to be. Is this not the very tripe we fight so willingly and vehemently against? ...the yolks of the pedastal and misguided chilvalry!
beautifully written, but you are, my friend...tweaking.

And you iqqi, for you are aptly named: You brag to us about how men are misguided vessels not knowing which way or what...waiting to be placed upon the right track...but by you? Newsflash hotstuff... That willingness to be led is a characteristic of the lower part of humanity, and the same one which tyrants and egotists exploit to their personal gain.
look, i am just dating some interesting guys. you are scaring me!

Furthermore, you've NO call to chide them for indecision when the very nature of your post details how you can't decide between three guys!!! Maybe you'll find out what you want when you're a fully gwowed up wittle iqqi... but until that day.
and why would i know? i just met them!!! the bible preaches that you shall not put all thee eggs in one basket! to qualify. correctamundo?

Your actions are not only scandalous, they are Scandocious with a capital b1tch.
hahaha! good one, mad props! but your entire speech is extreme, with a capital pyscho.

nevertheless your post was very amusing, and even though it brought no new or interesting points to the table, it was very creatively written, and i wanted to give it some attention.
:D