Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

iqqi the player...i feel like sh!t

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
an emotional iqqi walks into the confessional booth, with a very sad face. "sigh..."

where do i begin. some of you are going to laugh at me! in the week that i have been away some interesting things have happened. there are three boys that i am seeing, one who is trying to see me (and i am leading him on), and my ex's best friend is trying to get in where he fits in.

playarappaboy has succumbed to the iq's charm, and he is completely smitten. he is not AFC, but he is definately hooked. learned some interesting things this week that would probaly make some of you get into an endless 10 page thread debate with me, i may post that later. about how you men have no idea what you want, and the pros of guiding that kind of lost train on the track you want. essentially, i won.

i am getting off track! last night we celebrated my birthday (again) at a club. since it was a club, and i thought many people would be there, i invited two of the guys i am seeing. i used reverse DJ pyschology here. i figured since there is no commitment, that they could be "neglected" and it would just seem like playing hard to get. neither of them would have to be with me all night, so i could see both. and since it is a club, it would fly by easily.

well, the only people at the club were people i invited, damn near. it was a dead night here in iqqiville. so they both came. and i pretty much completely dissed my club husband for playarappaboy. and i felt like sh!t. and it was obvious that he was there for me.

plus...oh, i just can't go on. i am depressed.

someone knock some sense into me. i don't owe any of these guys sh!t, right!

or have i turned into a jerk?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Just let them run a train on you, ill join in as well.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not sleeping with anyone, and i am not committed to anyone. so that is my defense.

but i feel like an *******. :(

but i like both of them (as well as rico...and ....ah fcuk it!) so i plan to keep seeing all of them!!!

and logically this is the best way to go. they have to qualify themselves to me, and i get to choose.

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi-how about figuring out what you want, and QUIT PLAYING GAMES! Leading someone on is just your weakness. If you had any heart, you'd let him know that you just need the attention and that you're not interested in him. And you say guys don't know what they want, sheesh.

I'll make it real simple honey. We want pvssy. You don't want to give it up, because that's your only power. That's why your playing 3 dudes. If you just wanted some ****, you'd get some.

I'd next your immature ass so fast you would'nt know what hit you. If you were real, I'd care about getting to know you and I'd like to get inside your head to see what you were all about...having sex with you would'nt be important except as a bonding experience to bring us closer.

However, what you are doing is scandalous, and If I knew that and was seeing you, I'd lose respect for you immediately, and than you'd just be a piece of ass.

Respect yourself, and I will too.

There's women, and than there's hos.
Don't choose the latter.

Iqqi-sorry if I sound really obtuse, but I'm just being real with you, which you should respect.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blurred Elevens
Iqqi-how about figuring out what you want, and QUIT PLAYING GAMES! Leading someone on is just your weakness. If you had any heart, you'd let him know that you just need the attention and that you're not interested in him. And you say guys don't know what they want, sheesh.
i am interested (in the three i am seeing). i just don't think i am ready to be serious with anyone right now. i just want to have fun. all this seriousness is scaring me away right now.

I'd next your immature ass so fast you would'nt know what hit you. If you were real, I'd care about getting to know you and I'd like to get inside your head to see what you were all about...having sex with you would'nt be important except as a bonding experience to bring us closer.
the thing is, because i am not trying to get serious, they really only can get to know me, and what i am about. and they are hooked! this is what i meant, and i'll probaly do a post on it. they really like me, and that is why i feel like sh!t. i really like them too! but i just don't want any commitment or seriousness right now.

However, what you are doing is scandalous, and If I knew that and was seeing you, I'd lose respect for you immediately, and than you'd just be a piece of ass.

Respect yourself, and I will too.

There's women, and than there's hos.
Don't choose the latter.

Iqqi-sorry if I sound really obtuse, but I'm just being real with you, which you should respect.
thanks. i hear you. but is it really that scandalous? i am not lying to anyone, and none of them have a commitment from me.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen iqqi, she's not someone you'd really get "smitten" with.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
But, then again, there's no accounting for taste with some guys, so I guess they might get smitten. Highly unlikely though.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
learned some interesting things this week that would probaly make some of you get into an endless 10 page thread debate with me, i may post that later. about how you men have no idea what you want, and the pros of guiding that kind of lost train on the track you want. essentially, i won.

i am getting off track!
Now that you're offtrack, you've got *me* hooked ;) I don't want to get into 10 page debates either, but I would like you to spill out some more about us men guiding a lost train. The only question I have is "Do you know where is your train is headed?" :D

You can hit me a pm if you don't want to write it out in public, but I believe it will benefit all of us if you do.

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi- here's your direct quote:

there are three boys that i am seeing, one who is trying to see me (and i am leading him on), and my ex's best friend is trying to get in where he fits in
And than you ask me if this is really scandalous...C'mon girl.

You're leading a guy on that wants to get with you, only to hurt him later, and you know that.

Than, you're getting into a zone with your ex's best friend.

I see right through it all girl, not only are you being SCANDALOUS, you are also being very manipulative. I'd treat you like a ho...sorry.

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the irony :)

And they don't even get it.

Is it wrong to lead other forum members on until they display their shallow double standards and utter cluelessness for all to see?

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reread the thread assuming that Iqqi is a guy, and then hand out your advice - any difference?

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aramas
Reread the thread assuming that Iqqi is a guy, and then hand out your advice - any difference?
I'd say if she was a dude, than he is really gay and needs to take the discussion to a gay chatroom.:D

Btw-She ain't going to give you any.:D

drake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aramas has a point. Everyone should read that as if iqqi was a guy.
I am POSITIVE the advice would be different.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
What you guys aren't realizing here is, iqqi wants you to respond to her bullcrap. I doubt any of this is even happening.

I don't mind having women on this board, I really don't, but don't feed their baloney by responding to it. If it's an actual question, then that's different....maybe.....

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm. I think you certainly brought this problem upon yourself. It's actually OK to play games, but (and this goes for guys, too) you should always make sure that the other person is willing to play along.

First of all, leading a guy on is just as wrong as a guy leading a girl on. You shouldn't do it because it puts the other person in a bad position.

This wouldn't necessarily be a problem for you if you had not, on some level, gotten ATTACHED to one or more of these guys. You may THINK that you weren't attached to them but you really were because you are upset about it.

Once you become attached.....you need to choose ONE.

Remember, as my mama always said.....if you chase more than one rabbit, you will lose them all.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can date all 3 and not play games. Don't lead them on, and let them know that this is not a exclusive relationship.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by iqqi
an emotional iqqi walks into the confessional booth, with a very sad face. "sigh..."

where do i begin. some of you are going to laugh at me! in the week that i have been away some interesting things have happened. there are three boys that i am seeing, one who is trying to see me (and i am leading him on), and my ex's best friend is trying to get in where he fits in.

playarappaboy has succumbed to the iq's charm, and he is completely smitten. he is not AFC, but he is definately hooked. learned some interesting things this week that would probaly make some of you get into an endless 10 page thread debate with me, i may post that later. about how you men have no idea what you want, and the pros of guiding that kind of lost train on the track you want. essentially, i won.

i am getting off track! last night we celebrated my birthday (again) at a club. since it was a club, and i thought many people would be there, i invited two of the guys i am seeing. i used reverse DJ pyschology here. i figured since there is no commitment, that they could be "neglected" and it would just seem like playing hard to get. neither of them would have to be with me all night, so i could see both. and since it is a club, it would fly by easily.

well, the only people at the club were people i invited, damn near. it was a dead night here in iqqiville. so they both came. and i pretty much completely dissed my club husband for playarappaboy. and i felt like sh!t. and it was obvious that he was there for me.

plus...oh, i just can't go on. i am depressed.

someone knock some sense into me. i don't owe any of these guys sh!t, right!

or have i turned into a jerk?
"Turned into" would imply that you were something else to begin with. And contrary to your one-person popular belief, no one cares to get into an "endless 10 page debate" with you.

There, I gave you some attention. Now go 'way. ;)

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this, but you have turned into a jerk. And there's really only one thing to do...kill yourself. I reccomend that you chug a gallon of bleach immediately.