Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IOI's are for fags

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I dont mean that in a condescending metaphorical sense. I mean it literally. Only gay men cruising for c*ck can rely on IOI's. When you are dealing with two testosterone-crazed individuals there really is not much room for subtlety.

Women are a whole different affair - the rules to the game are not found in the lines themselves - you must learn to read between them, or ignore them altogether in order to enjoy any measurable degree of success.

The truth is, as much as we like to believe that men are superior in every way, there is one area where women have us licked, and not in the "please don't stop" way

COMMUNICATION

Ever notice that chicks never shut the f*ck up? No offense to all 3 of our female members, but that sh*t is true. You never stop talking! When you are finished boring your man to tears with the yapping, and realize he is just nodding and saying uh-huh to be polite, what do you do? You call like 6 of your girlfriends in a row to tell them the same tired story over and over, each time with the same emotion as if you were telling it for the first time. You do this because either

A. You love the sound of your own voices
B. If you stopped talking the words would pile up in your head, forcing it to explode

Maybe it's both, but I digress.

Women take the lead in the word game from infancy. Ever watch a 2-year old girl play with a 2-year old boy?

GIRL: I like your fire truck, red is my favorite color - what's yours?
BOY: Me like truck

It's true, they talk sooner, and have a much richer vocabulary through their formative years. Eventually we catch up and in some cases surpass, but that doesn't matter because in your first 3 years of life, your experiences and activities shape you more profoundly than any other time. It's common knowledge that if you teach a child two languages at this stage they will easily pick up several more in adulthood, simply because their synapses learned from an early age to make those connections.

Due to this, and probably a dozen or so other factors - the average women can not only out-talk the average man, she is also more adept at interpreting non-verbal communication (which just so happens to constitute 90% of human interaction).

Women are also incredible listeners, often being able to absorb several conversations at once. Ever been on a date with a girl, and you are having a nice conversation, when out of nowhere she says "That couple over there is about to break up" You think she's been ignoring you, but truth is she hasn't missed a beat, and could probably tell you what two other tables are talking about.

As a result of this incredible prowess, women are also MUCH better than us at hiding their feelings. While you, Captain Obvious are busy sporting a woody and ogling her breasts, she could be gushing her panties off at the sight of you, and yet not even acknowledge your existence.

It's a power struggle from the start. Whoever is caught looking loses. And 9 times out of 10 a woman takes home that gold. But that doesn't mean she is not checking you out.

In fact studies show that women check us out just as much, if not more than we do. They are just way more subtle about it (http://www.squidoo.com/men_vs_women).

This is why you can't wait for green lights or buying signals, especially when you are just getting your feet wet in the game. It takes time to tune into their frequency and interpret what they are really saying/feeling - despite their behavior which is highly illogical and thus inconceivable for most men to wrap their minds around.

This brings us to an important realization which you need to pay close attention to, and possibly read a few times. Now that we've discussed women's major advantage in the game, it's time to unravel their greatest weakness.

DOMINANCE & ACTION

Yet another powerplay occurs the moment you lock eyes with a woman. The first one to look away submits. If you are capable of holding a woman's gaze across a crowded room without flinching or turning away abruptly, you are already setting the stage for a takeover.

When she is intently giving you the cold shoulder and hiding behind her friends, and you ignore all of that and do what YOU wanted to do in the first place (talk to her) then you've already demonstrated to her a form of manhood that most guys sadly do not possess. With that one simple act you are saying several things to her

• I do what I want
• I take what I want
• I want YOU

An important sidenote here:

Look her in the EYES. When you stare at her body you lose major points, because it shows you just don't get it - you do not speak the unspoken language! It's okay if she catches you stealing a quick glance when you think she isnt watching - she can relate to that. But the stupid look you get on your face when staring at her bazumbas is the equivalent to shouting YIPPEE!!! at a good hand of poker.

In order to get a woman truly open, you must captivate her mind and soul, not just her body. And the eyes are the most direct route to reaching her. Look at her without shame - be brazen!

Despite what todays' "liberated" woman will tell you, she does not want to be treated like a delicate princess. She want to be HAD, RAVAGED and MANHANDLED. Sex is the ultimate manifestation of this phenomenon, but that dynamic exists at every stage of the interaction, from first glance all the way to first thrust.

When you think she's aloof she's often watching your every move. How you hold your body, how you speak - all audio/visual clues as to whether or not you have the chutzpah to TAKE her. The moment she sees a weak little boy looking for mommy's permission to say hello - it doesn't matter how rich or good-looking you are. Attraction is killed on the spot.

When in doubt - assume she's feeling you

Many times your assumption will be wrong, and you will need a thick skin to get past this. The game always boils down to sheer numbers. It's also highly state-dependant, so you have to learn not to take it personal. The same chick who shunned you just now may be open to your advances MINUTES from now, depending on her mood.

You can't let that hold you back.

Letting such a flaky paradigm determine how you play the game is just begging for failure. It's like trying to wait for the perfect wave before jumping in the ocean with your surfboard - you'll never catch it!

This is why I say f*ck the 3-second rule, and f*ck the call-her-in-X-days rule. Do what you feel like doing, and learn from it. That is what leaders do, and leaders are what women want more than anything.

So please people, forget about Indicators of Interest. When you reach certain level of skill with women, your conscious mind does not even process these cues. Seriously, IOIs, C&F, etc is for nerds who think seduction is a computer program with predictable results. When you are good at this your body will react automatically, as nature intended. And women will love you for it!

You do this by focusing on what YOU want, and letting YOUR impulses guide you - not hers.

Or...

You can take the easy way out, and be a fag. Those guys have no trouble getting laid.

Homewerk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really enjoyed reading this.

Just to make sure what you're saying though, the point that you're making here, is just to go with your gut?

Thanks man. I'm not too good at interpreting lessons such as this one.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I'm filing this long ass post under "Truths about IOI's"!

I enjoyed reading it, and make no apologies for the length of that post. I will make an apology for the fact that I can't rep you right now.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say fckn the ''don't take it personal rule'' as well, because that's just a defense mechanism to protect your ego. It is personal. She doesn't reject you because she is having a bad day, she rejects you because you don't change her bad day in a good day. No matter how bad her mood is, if Brad Pitt would approach her she would instantly turn into a nice girl. Just face it: you got rejected because you don't have the looks, the status and the money. You suck. Do something about it and don't use coping mechanisms to protect your fragile ego.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very good point Darko

If you are a fat, smelly, poorly dressed slob then she wont give you any time of day. In the game there are definitely leagues in terms of looks/value. The acne-ridden loser who plays WoW all day is not going to take home the scandinavian supermodel with the six-figure paycheck.

It's important not to be delusional as a player, because that's the surefire way to keep yourself from achieving anything. With such unrealistic standards all you will do is frustrate yourself, burn-out and then blame the game for not working - when really you just failed to earn your stripes or recognize your place.

With that said, I've cracked girls that have shot me down before. More than one occasion on the same day. I'm no Brad Pitt, my looks are average at best. But I take care of myself, dress well and am confident when it comes time to lay the charm on. I also don't let their little attitudes faze me - really I'm amused by it all and not giving two f*cks usually works to my advantage.

ME: Excuse me miss do you have the time?

HER: I have a boyfriend, please leave me alone. (turns away)

ME: Haha, you thought I was interested? *chuckle* okay whatever makes you feel good. Really I only want to know what time it is

HER: (mild shock and annoyed pause) It's twelve-thirty

ME: Uhh ohh, you done it now. How are you going to look your man in the face now that we've shared such an intimate moment? I guess women just can't be trusted nowadays (shake head in mock disgust and walk away without looking back)

On my way back from my buddies house I run into the same girl waiting on a taxi and am feeling lucky/feisty

ME: So, was it good for you too?

HER: Huh?

ME: The time reading - FWIW I thought you were pretty good. Your reading of the hour was really sweet, the minute part was a little aggressive though and I'm not really into that. But I guess you can't win em all.

HER: (laughing) Okay, I get it I was a little rude - I'm sorry. It's just been a rough day you can't even imagine. My friends stood me up and I've been trying to catch a cab for the last hour.

ME: I'm heading downtown if you want a lift in that general direction.

HER: Thanks, but I will keep waiting,

ME: Suit yourself but for the record there would not have been any funny business - woulda even covered the clock on my dashboard.

HER: lol

ME: Tell you what, I respect a gal who won't get in any random stranger's car and it seems like you could use a break today. Here's the number to a local taxi service, they are pretty fast (scribble number on back of my business card and hand it to her) You dont look like you're from around here so if they try to charge you 15 tell them you usually pay 9, and they won't be able to say anything.

HER: Thank you so much.. look I'm really sorry about before. I'm just not myself today.

ME: Don't sweat it ________ (squint at her to fill in the blank)

HER: Janine

ME: Janine (shake hand, hold it for a second and look dead into her eyes, exuding kindness and sincerely wishing her well) I hope your luck changes for the better. Take care (turn around)

HER: Wait - is the offer still open? I'm too tired to even wait another 5 minutes. It's been a long ass day

ME: No doubt, I'm right up the block.

Drove her home without making any moves at all. No kino, no seductive eye contact, she missed that window so in my mind she was LJBF already. All I did was ask one simple question

Do you want to talk about it?

At first she was reluctant, but that was just token resistance. In no time she was yapping a mile a minute, venting about her horrible day. I ignored most of it because (1) that sh*t bores me and (2) I knew she didn't care about my opinion, just wanted to be heard.

I threw in a few "Damn thats messed up" and "Yo that b*tch sounds crazy" and all of a sudden I'm the world's best listener. By the time she is finished ranting we are pulling up to her crib. She's about to leave the car when she turns to me and says

"How do you know I am not your type?"

Hehe, that still stung apparently. So I threw her a bone and was honest - told her that she actually was my type or I would not have approached her. But now she wasn't anymore because I only have interest in single women. Was about to say seeya when:

HER: What if I told you I was single?
ME: Hmm, if that was the case then I might try something like this:

*BAM* make-out session. The girl went from thinking I was some stalker creep one minute, to us playing tonsil hockey just a few hours later. Her state had changed - she was no longer in a rush to get anywhere and was feeling overwhelmed, lonely and ripe for conquest.

She ended up being my last LTR, it was good for the first year but went downhill after I realized she really was a b*tch, lol.

These days I just filter out the ones with attitude - usually not worth it.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like it all

When you think she's aloof she's often watching your every move. How you hold your body, how you speak - all audio/visual clues as to whether or not you have the chutzpah to TAKE her. The moment she sees a weak little boy looking for mommy's permission to say hello - it doesn't matter how rich or good-looking you are. Attraction is killed on the spot.

this part is so true theres a girl at work cute kinda chubby obviously when she started the guys were like flys to u know what.(shes very aloof maybe even snobbish)
and the stuff some of the guys let her get away with lol
on the count of her chubbyness i was meh,tryed to strike up platonic convo when she started she was quite standoffish (arms crossed)no skin off mine she mentioned it to aother workmate who was like "u sure" "he was prob being friendly" she seemed to always look at me now

anyway we all went for a drink 1 time and she was shooting guys down bam bam bam, she was sitting on my coat arm as i went to get it i touched her shoulder frm behind she span round pissed looking saw it was me andher eyes lit up. i think she thought this was some movie lol until it told her i wanted my jacket she looked crushed. numerous occasions she gives me greenlights but i still meh.

anyway point is now coz im meh shes gone back to aloofness and very stiff cold if i talk to her.(alot of hair play tho)

when im talking to someone else and shes around i always catch her checking me out intensely, my shoes,the way i speak the way i walk,how i interact with the other person, so much so she doesnt notice me noticing her noticing me lol. in another way if shes talking to someone else and even senses im looking at her its all hair play and small glimpses back.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
londonzen, what you are describing is a phenomena that I love to rip on women for. They shun all this attention they get as if it's so annoying, but they go out looking their best, all made up with revealing clothes and f*ck-me pumps. It's like dressing as a police officer and then getting mad when people expect you to fight crime, lol.

Its even worse when its a fattie... talk about delusions of grandeur

Bonafide said:
Dude, fucc you man...
I was wondering what I said to upset you until I looked at your last couple of posts

Lets all point and laugh at this queer
I dont know what is wrong with you. You are a moron.
Maybe you should talk about what's bugging you instead of ripping into other posters? Just sayin'

Hope you feel better mate. Take care of yourself

Last edited:

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats just how I express my love.

I really liked this post though, seriously - it hit home for me, especially the DOMINANCE & ACTION part.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
Thats just how I express my love.
And you are from Cali? That's interesting because most west coast heads I meet are real polite, almost to the point of annoying me.

By contrast, I recently made friends with a bunch of dudes from New York and it took me a while to get used to their humor. At first I didn't get why they were always ripping on each other, you'd think they were mortal enemies but these guys are like brothers. Their response was similar to yours when I asked why they were so hostile.

Just be careful with that. I too happen to be a wise-ass prick but generally try to tone the sarcasm down online because it doesn't translate well via text. No one can see the sh*t-eating grin on your face, so it comes off all c*cky and no funny.

Glad you enjoyed the post. I got a lot more coming when I have the time.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved your post man, I can really relate to it. I also think IOIs are a load of bollocks. Pvssys wait around to detect the IOIs whereas men escalate regardless until told to stop, and then they escalate some more.

Recently I was chatting to a girl I just met on a night out, and during an interlude where I was being bored to death by this guy talking about football, I was just thinking "man I want to kiss her, next time I see her I'm gonna kiss her". Lo and behold she walks out and joins the mind numbingly dull convo. I just turned to her while this guy was still talking, and bam start kissing her. A little makeout and frolicking on the grass ensues. I didn't fvck about with IOIs, I just assumed she was attracted to me, which is what made me attractive to her. I was dominant and took the lead.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, I needed to read that.

The surfing analogy is right on---if you spend your life waiting for IOIs you'll be one lonely dog. Grab the board and do it.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest I didn't read any of the post because I came in here just to comment on the thread title. True. IOI's give you an edge...like a 0.01% advantage in game. It's such a minuscule thing to look out for because if your game is based on IOI reactions, then you've already lost because you'll be letting her lead on the conversation constantly working for that next IOI. You're not following your own gameplan, you're following hers.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Razor Sharp said:
And you are from Cali? That's interesting because most west coast heads I meet are real polite, almost to the point of annoying me.

By contrast, I recently made friends with a bunch of dudes from New York and it took me a while to get used to their humor. At first I didn't get why they were always ripping on each other, you'd think they were mortal enemies but these guys are like brothers. Their response was similar to yours when I asked why they were so hostile.

Just be careful with that. I too happen to be a wise-ass prick but generally try to tone the sarcasm down online because it doesn't translate well via text. No one can see the sh*t-eating grin on your face, so it comes off all c*cky and no funny.

Glad you enjoyed the post. I got a lot more coming when I have the time.
Sorry brother