Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IOI, AW or genuine? Any quick solutions?

countermart

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK DJs,

I actually get a lot of IOIs, licking lips, looking into my eyes, smiling, but there is a problem…the determination of gold from fool’s gold.

So my question:

What is the quickest and most effective way to determine if you are getting an IOI from an AW, or a genuine IOI with potential?

I know Pook said something like don’t flirt just go for the number and the date.

The only way I can currently determine this is just to ask her out on the spot, but are there any other methods? You waste a lot of time with these girls that only want their egos stroked and I want to cut them out early!

Countermart

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Try to kiss her. If she pulls back, she's an AW and/or not interested. If she accepts your kiss then obviously it's genuine IOIs.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
countermart said:
So my question:

What is the quickest and most effective way to determine if you are getting an IOI from an AW, or a genuine IOI with potential?
Look for STRONG signals of IOI's:

- She laughs on everything you say
- She blushes
- She doesn't want to leave
- She touches you
- She looks on you with lust

However you must also remember that there are women out there that may be interested in you but will not exhibit strong or visible IOI's because they too do not want to lose face and be dissapointed if you don't ask them out.

That's why you are a man, its your job to risk it.

Even if you aren't sure, always go for the number close because you got nothing to lose. You definitely lose 100% of the time when not asking.

worship

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:

- She blushes
- She touches you
AWs do all of these even if they aren't genuinely interested. Except maybe blushing.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this attention hor garbage? That's a loser, low self esteem mindset. If you focus on "attention hor's" you will find them. If you focus on outgoing, sexual girls, you will find them.

countermart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys,

“Try to kiss her. If she pulls back, she's an AW and/or not interested. If she accepts your kiss then obviously it's genuine IOIs.”

“Look for STRONG signals of IOI's:

- She blushes
- She touches you
- She looks on you with lust”

Actually, I have had all of this and from AWs. Obviously these things may help to a degree, but they are not a full determinate.

“What is this attention hor garbage? That's a loser, low self esteem mindset. If you focus on "attention hor's" you will find them. If you focus on outgoing, sexual girls, you will find them.”

Mmm maybe that’s so Zen I’ve never experienced it. Then again you could just live in a different world to me.

It looks like the only way to weed these girls out is go for the number and date and further. Short answer is there is no other way, unless somebody else has some other ideas.

Pook is right again.

Countermart

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes time is the only way to tell. I've had all those signals and more, but the chicks were just playing games. Set a flake rule, and stick to it. Two strikes, or whatever. Sometimes it is because your game is lacking, but nevertheless, you need to know when to walk away. Besides, if they are really interested, they will chase you when you walk away. I have no problem telling them why if they ask (which usually they dont) why I ignore them either. Sometimes it makes them step up. Either that or they LJBF you and you can put closure on the whole thing.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>> What is the quickest and most effective way >>

There is no one thing because women can feign interest. You have to evaluate as you go along to determine their true motive.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
DJDamage said:

- She blushes
- She touches you
I've had this happen to me too lots of times in the past, and have even made out with them, as well as even dry humped one on top of it, and they still turned out to be attention wh*res.

The only way to determine whether or not she's an attention wh*re, is if you're f*cking her...and even after f*cking them, they can still be attention wh*res.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
The attention hor mindset is a loser mentality. If you love women, you respect their right to feel sexy without necessarily having to put out. Women have a right to be selective, just like we as men have a right to be selective. Don't get it twisted.

I flirt all the time, generally without the intention of closing most of these women. It's fun, they like it, and I have no further obligation to follow up, and these women know it. So what? They are not stupid or immature enough to feel a sense of sexual entitlement.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kody_starr said:
The attention hor mindset is a loser mentality. If you love women, you respect their right to feel sexy without necessarily having to put out. Women have a right to be selective, just like we as men have a right to be selective. Don't get it twisted.
If your right to feel sexy is going to be at my expense and you're gonna purposely be a d*ctease and make me think you're interested when you're not, you'll warrant no respect from me whatsoever.

Your attitude is appalling. This is why things never change for men, because you've got guys like this running around defending and accepting women's unethical behavior. Women know how to stick together, but sadly, men still haven't learned that.

kody_starr said:
I flirt all the time, generally without the intention of closing most of these women. It's fun, they like it, and I have no further obligation to follow up, and these women know it. So what? They are not stupid or immature enough to feel a sense of sexual entitlement.
Yeah, I bet you it doesn't bother them, because they have no interest in you. Sure, they love the flirting because you're giving them attention, it's not that they actually like you.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you clearly have a negative attitude towards women. I can understand why this might be the case, as you have posted frequently about how you visit prostitutes as well as strip clubs. As you may very well know, these professions are well known for giving fake ioi's and turning their johns and clients into addicts.

And now, you resent not just these women, but all women in general. Seriously, you are the one at fault for your own negative attitudes.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kody_starr said:
Dude, you clearly have a negative attitude towards women. I can understand why this might be the case, as you have posted frequently about how you visit prostitutes as well as strip clubs. As you may very well know, these professions are well known for giving fake ioi's and turning their johns and clients into addicts.

And now, you resent not just these women, but all women in general. Seriously, you are the one at fault for your own negative attitudes.
What are you talking about??? Where have I ever stated on the forum that I take IOI's from them seriously?? What in the world would make you think that I take their IOI's seriously? That is laughable. Has to be the fuuniest thing I've heard all week. Of course strippers and prostitutes are well-known for giving out fake IOI's. It's not rocket science to figure that one out. A guy has to be an idiot if he thinks a stripper or prostitute is interested in him. You have to be really naive and inexperienced with women to believe this. First of all, strippers and prostitutes hardly ever give me IOI's to be totally honest with you.

Where have I said I resent strippers and prostitutes? Dude, are you feeling ok, really? You're totally putting words in my mouth. The only women I resent are the attention wh*res I've dealt with in my life who purposely wasted my time and led me on for their own personal selfish ego-boosting reasons. Who wouldn't resent women like that? I don't dislike all women, I dislike MOST of them, as do virtually all the men on this board. There are some good women out there I would say, but most of them are unethical pieces of crap. Florence Nightingale herself even stated, "Women have no sympathy and my experience of women is almost as large as Europe". This coming directly from the horses mouth. One of the posters here(forget which one) has this quoted in his signature. At least the woman was being honest when she wrote that. The day you'd see another woman write something like that, would be the day the sky turns green. Women stick together. We as men need to do the same, instead of arguing the way you're arguing with me.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to post a field report about these experiences. Something is seriously out of wack with you and/or the city you live in, if this is happening on anywhere near a consistent enough basis to warrant this type of negative energy. I have no doubt you have brought these situations upon yourself, either by focusing on these situations and therefore creating a self fulfilling prophecy (most likely), putting yourself in situations where you will find these creatures, or just as likely, not having game, not going out, or just not making any serious effort to improve yourself.

I feel bad for you, man, so post a FR so we can help you diagnose your situation and help you improve, man.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kody_starr said:
You need to post a field report about these experiences. Something is seriously out of wack with you and/or the city you live in, if this is happening on anywhere near a consistent enough basis to warrant this type of negative energy. I have no doubt you have brought these situations upon yourself, either by focusing on these situations and therefore creating a self fulfilling prophecy (most likely), putting yourself in situations where you will find these creatures, or just as likely, not having game, not going out, or just not making any serious effort to improve yourself.

I feel bad for you, man, so post a FR so we can help you diagnose your situation and help you improve, man.
Don't get me wrong, I DO get vibes(IOI's) from hot women, I've actually been getting more vibes from them lately in the past few months(I don't know why, I'm not doing anything differently, I can assure you). I was going to mention this, but haven't gotten around to it. Problem is, they're either with other guys or it's just not the right time to move in. The "not being the right time part" might be seen as an excuse by some, but it's absolutely true, it really does have to be the right time and spot to move in and chat her up. I usually like to go by a "3 glance rule", where after she looks over at you a 3rd time, you know it's definitely on and are pretty much sure she's interested, unless she smiles at you and bluntly makes it more than obvious she's interested, in which I'll move right in and not apply the "3 glance rule".

How old are you by the way?

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need 3 glances? How about 50? Or 100? You don't even need ONE glance. If she's breathing, it's an IOI. Women are attracted to men.

There is no perfect time, or even right time. The right time is now.

Listen to all your excuses:

1. I need to wait until the right time.
2. I need to wait until the perfect time.
3. I need 3 or more glances.
4. I need to wait to get back on this board to verify the glances are 'real glances' and not 'fake glances,' since the world is populated by attention hors out to destroy my girlie, super-fragile ego.
5. I'm not making bad excuses, I'm making GOOD excuses.

Man, that is just pathetic.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kody_starr said:
You need 3 glances? How about 50? Or 100? You don't even need ONE glance. If she's breathing, it's an IOI. Women are attracted to men.

There is no perfect time, or even right time. The right time is now.

Listen to all your excuses:

1. I need to wait until the right time.
2. I need to wait until the perfect time.
3. I need 3 or more glances.
4. I need to wait to get back on this board to verify the glances are 'real glances' and not 'fake glances,' since the world is populated by attention hors out to destroy my girlie, super-fragile ego.
5. I'm not making bad excuses, I'm making GOOD excuses.

Man, that is just pathetic.
Dude, stop trying to pretend you're some kind of player, cause you're doing a bad job at it. Trying to be all alpha with me with the negative comments, acting like Mr. Superior and as if you actually know the score. Hah, aren't you a joke. This is too funny. Thanks for making my day. I am also older than you, I don't take advice from little kids like yourself, nor do I especially value anything a little kidlet has to say. I've checked out your past posts today, and the funny thing thing is, you are wayyyyy behind in the game sir. Wow, I thought I had it bad, when in reality, I'm light yrs ahead of you. So, my advice: it would be wise to take the fake wannabe alpha persona that you only wish you had, and go back to the kiddie board that serves your purpose. Peace brother. Sarge on loser :up:. I'm done with the boy.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cool by me, man. Keep doing what you're doing, which is nothing. :p

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
edger said:
Don't get me wrong, I DO get vibes(IOI's) from hot women, I've actually been getting more vibes from them lately in the past few months(I don't know why, I'm not doing anything differently, I can assure you). I was going to mention this, but haven't gotten around to it. Problem is, they're either with other guys or it's just not the right time to move in. The "not being the right time part" might be seen as an excuse by some, but it's absolutely true, it really does have to be the right time and spot to move in and chat her up. I usually like to go by a "3 glance rule", where after she looks over at you a 3rd time, you know it's definitely on and are pretty much sure she's interested, unless she smiles at you and bluntly makes it more than obvious she's interested, in which I'll move right in and not apply the "3 glance rule".

How old are you by the way?
I don't look for 3 glances per se, but I do agree with you that you need some kind of confirmation that it really was an IOI before approaching. One eye contact could easily be accidental on the girl's part. Or sometimes I think a girl just smiled at me, but paying more close attention, I find it was accidental. For example, she laughing about something with her girlfriends and accidentally made eye contact a second or two later. On the surface, it looks like she's smiling at me, but she isn't. Other times, it looks like she's blatantly eyeing me, and it turns out that she is really checking out the guy behind me.

So, while I TOTALLY believe in looking for eye contact, it has to be taken in the proper context. Once glance alone is ambiguous at best, and not necessarily an IOI. On the other hand if she clearly locks eyes with you, than that's a different story.

I also agree with you that there is a proper time to move in.