Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Invited to a sex toy party....How cool is that?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be doing SOMETHING right!

The bisexual chick that always trys to hook me up with all of her friends invited me to a sex toy party she is hosting at my buddy's house. She said "It's for guys and girls but there will be lots of girls and only a few guys".

Of course, my reply was, "What time should I be there?"

I invited the attention wh0re chick I know to accompany me.

This should be fun.....

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Pleasure parties are wonderful. My ex-wife used to host them at our home and the a$$ that would show up at the door was utterly amazing. Most of them single. I'd sit in and would get asked questions from the partygoers what worked for us which would lead to personal questions and the lending of male POV advice.

Good job brother, let us know what becomes of it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alicorn
Do you get to be the sex toy?
With these girls.....you never know!

When I invited my attention wh0re friend to go she was asking how crazy it might get and told me how the last one she went to she was forced to witness two chicks going at it with a double sided you-know-what. She said, "I really didn't need to see that. Is it going to get THAT out of control?" I told her, "Well, I doubt it, but I can't make any promises". Found out that the party host's mom will be there as well. So I guess it can't get TOO out of control. Unless mom is just like daughter........hmmmmm.......

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, all my wife wants to go to is those goddam Candle or Scrapbooking parties.

:rolleyes:

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
It's amazing what the self proclaimed good girls will say and do once they are comfortable with you. My gf and all her friends talk about fuggin and suckin all kind of stuff in front of our little group. They need to stop before they get the wh0re label, but they are, so it's ok.

They're always looking to use the toys they get soon after, esp. if they're drunk.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
It's amazing what the self proclaimed good girls will say and do once they are comfortable with you. My gf and all her friends talk about fuggin and suckin all kind of stuff in front of our little group. They need to stop before they get the wh0re label, but they are, so it's ok.

They're always looking to use the toys they get soon after, esp. if they're drunk.
Yea, I can imagine what kind of stuff I'm gonna hear at this party.

BTW....the venue is my buddy's 4000+ sg ft 5 bedroom house on a lake with pool and jacuzzi. He lives by himself. PLENTY of spare rooms where one can find some privacy ;)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And did I mention that pretty much all of these chicks are into girls too?

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
If you're report isn't something along the lines of ...

"one chick licked my balls and another juiced up her ass hole with her new tingly lube and sat on your d1ck and rotated while you're bi friend got vigorously pounded by her new 14" d!ldo, all the while the cute friend was rubbing her **** ejaculating in your face....while it snowed over the lake and and the other girls were ice skating naked....and your buddy was railing 2 other chicks in the hottub while munching on their new edible panties...."

don't come back in here....

Make us proud...:cheer:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
while it snowed over the lake and and the other girls were ice skating naked....and your buddy was railing 2 other chicks in the hottub while munching on their new edible panties...."
Considering it averages about 70 degrees here this time of year I doubt there will be much snow or naked ice skating, but I will try and make the most of it :)

Just had lunch with my attention wh0re friend and she's definitely going. I wonder how she's gonna react to the other girls since I've seen her get catty in the past when I'm around other chicks. Should make for some interesting people watching if nothing else.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP: You might actually uses this opportunity to observe the subtle (and not so subtle) communicaion methods and the jockeying for attention among these women. The AW in particular might serve as an excellent benchmark for this event. Be sure you're making mental notes as things progress during the evening.

Pretend you're Jane Goodall in 'Gorillas in the Mist'

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Chicks give each other presents aka sex toys, hence the title of the party...

I know what you're thinking. It's not a big orgy, or at least the ones I've been to weren't. I'm sure it does happen though.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
STR8UP: You might actually uses this opportunity to observe the subtle (and not so subtle) communicaion methods and the jockeying for attention among these women. The AW in particular might serve as an excellent benchmark for this event. Be sure you're making mental notes as things progress during the evening.

We will have to discuss this more in detail.

I'm sure that the one chick that has the hots for me (the one that was supposed to be 'in the bag' on New Years) is gonna be there. On top of that all of these girls love hanging out with me and aren't prudish by any sense of the word, so I can get away with pretty much ANYTHING. Perfect opportunity to push the envelope with this group. A dozen hot twentysomething women drinking copious amounts of alcohol and a room full of sex toys.....I'm sure a few of them will be hot and bothered by the time it's all said and done.

Come to think of it, a girlfriend of mine from awile back once went to a bachelorette party where they had a male stripper. One of the girls there was a total nympho and proceeded to give this stripper guy head in front of the crowd of women. Lets put it this way.....I got some of the best sex of my life when she got home that night! I need to use the fact that this party will create a similar effect (although possibly to a lesser extent) to my full advantage. I will expect some help with creative ideas from you Rollo!

I just can't wait to see what kind of fresh ass ends up showing. It never ceases to amaze me....my buddy's girl seems to know half of the decent looking women in the city!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Does that mean I should be photographing and taking notes instead of attempting to mate with these beautiful and wild creatures?

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
JUST A REMINDER TO TAKE SOME PICS.....

EVEN JUST A SHOT OF A CHICK HOLDING A DILDO IS ENOUGHT TO GET ME THROUGH THE WORK DAY.....HAHA

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that mean I should be photographing and taking notes instead of attempting to mate with these beautiful and wild creatures?
Short answer: Yes.

Just tell them that horny geeks on the Internet expect pictures. That should make them more receptive to the camera ;)

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP, I'm gonna need that party address to confirm this thread is on the "up and up". :D

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlCrazy
Short answer: Yes.

Just tell them that horny geeks on the Internet expect pictures. That should make them more receptive to the camera ;)
Oh yea, I'll bet they will get wet just thinking about you pervs jerking off to the picture of them dressed in lingerie holding butt plugs and pocket rockets.

I think I'll stick to the 'trying to mate with the wild and beautiful creatures' plan.