Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Introspection is for chicks. Time to man up and get laid!

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
It seems to me like men have turned into women. Decades of shaming, guilt trips and being told to be more “sensitive” and more in touch with our feelings, plus loads of bad male role models on TV, in movies and in the media has turned the majority of men into soul-searching faggots obsessed with their image and the approval of others…. something that used to be a female trait.

The typical man is terrified by the idea that he might of hurt of disappointed someone... especially a woman.This thread is inspired by the white knight losers who responded to my other advice thread on finding a woman’s true colors. Look at some of the lame p*ssy-whipped responses.

The reality is, when men are insecure women thrive. It allows them to easily utilize men for their own benefit because men are so thirsty for love and approval. What does it mean to be a “good man”? It means to be useful to women. Nothing else!

If you really want to improve your game and be more “alpha” overall.. you need to stop with all the introspection and just focus on getting results. Just like an animal in the wild.. you do what gets the job done and allows you to survive another day. You don’t sit around analyzing how your every action affected someone else or made them cry and how you came across to every random goof you dealt with or how honest or dishonest you were.

Here is a very real truth: No matter what you do.. some people will love you and some people will hate you.

That’s right! It doesn't matter. As long as you act with confidence and purpose, and you have something to offer… you will attract women into your life regardless. Women care far more about how they can utilize you in their life than about your morals and values. Any man with something to offer a woman can attract them. It’s just like how any physically attractive woman can attract a man.. no matter how evil or immoral she is.

So stop being so sensitive, needy, introspective and emotional about everything! Treat dating like a sport. Don’t worry about what you “deserve” or what the woman dating you “deserves” or if you’re seen as a d!ck by others. It doesn’t matter as long as you get results. That is the world we live in today. Results rule and emotions drool. Still not buying it? I’ll leave you with this example:

Let's say that the person you love the most gets bitten by a poisonous snake. He or she is lying on the ground in pain and slowly dying. A guy rushes up and says, "Step aside." He looks over your loved one's snake bite and starts cleaning it with bottled water -- he's going to save them.

You ask, "Are you a doctor?"
The guy says, "No."
You say, "But you know what you're doing, right? You're an old Army medic, or ..."

At this point the guy becomes annoyed. He tells you that he is a nice guy, he is honest, he is always on time. He tells you that he is a great son to his mother and has a rich life full of fulfilling hobbies, and he boasts that he never uses foul language.

Confused, you say, "How does any of that f*cking matter when my (wife/husband/best friend/parent) is lying here dying! I need somebody who knows how to treat a snake bite! Can you do that or not?!?"

Now the man becomes agitated -- why are you being shallow and selfish? Do you not care about any of his other good qualities? Didn't you just hear him say that he always remembers his girlfriend's birthday? In light of all of the good things he does, does it really matter if he knows how to treat a snake bite?

In that panicked moment, you will shake him by the shoulders, screaming, "Yes, I'm saying that none of that other sh!t matters, because in this specific situation, I just need somebody who can stop the venom in that bite, you crazy f*cking azzhole!"

Results rule. No one cares about anything else. So stop all the soul-searching and go get laid gentlemen!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolz mustve missed this thread - they do seem agitated there