Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intimidated by very pretty girls

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this issue where I get intimidated whenever I date HB9s and above (I am talking very pretty / hot girls, not the Reddit definition of a HB9). They’re obviously interested, otherwise they wouldn’t stick around for a 3rd / 4th drink and offer to split / pick up the tab. However, with these women my game goes completely out the window and I become extremely passive. I still spit the same game, but I am paralyzed when it comes to physical escalation. That’s why I typically go for the HB8-HB8.5 category, as I’m much less intimidated and can escalate earlier and more easily.

Anyone else has experience with this? Keen to hear how you overcame it / deal with it…

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they're HB9's, I think you may be putting them on pedestals, giving them more value than yourself. Going for the physical escalation is obviously being seen as a high-risk high-reward act, so maybe bring that down a bit.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they're HB9's, I think you may be putting them on pedestals, giving them more value than yourself. Going for the physical escalation is obviously being seen as a high-risk high-reward act, so maybe bring that down a bit.
Can you elaborate on the last bit please?

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you're paralyzing yourself, (because you're over-valuing them) in your mind, the physical escalation is too much of high risk, so you're subconsciously stifling yourself to protect yourself from rejection. BUT high risk equals high reward, which, if they're already showing you interest, you should be successful.

So, instead of keeping them on this pedestal (figuratively) bring them back down to the level where you have no problem with them, and you should be all good. Of course, you need to consciously do this, and tell yourself just because they're that much more attractive, doesn't mean you're any less.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this issue where I get intimidated whenever I date HB9s and above (I am talking very pretty / hot girls, not the Reddit definition of a HB9). They’re obviously interested, otherwise they wouldn’t stick around for a 3rd / 4th drink and offer to split / pick up the tab. However, with these women my game goes completely out the window and I become extremely passive. I still spit the same game, but I am paralyzed when it comes to physical escalation. That’s why I typically go for the HB8-HB8.5 category, as I’m much less intimidated and can escalate earlier and more easily.

Anyone else has experience with this? Keen to hear how you overcame it / deal with it…
Why dudebro? :eek:
Why the fvuck why??

Look beyond their beauty and see their real personality instead.

Their looks will fade over time like a deteriorated asset on the stock market, but their horrible personality will not. It will probably increase as she turns bitter of the fact that she is getting older and her looks are fading fast; and all the former male attention which she has been literally sun bathing in, tanks faster to the bottom than an huge metal anchor lost at deep sea by a ship.

Many hot girls are unfortunately just empty shells with not much to offer because they relied on their looks throughout all their life so they never needed to develop their personality much to get what they want in life.

You need to vet every chick and the first thing is to totally ignore their hotness and look for what they really are and represent. If you are lucky she might be a great person with a even greater personality, but you will never find her if you do not filter and evaluate her for what she really are.

Develop "I don't give a fvck" mentality towards how pretty she is and stop putting her on a fvcking pedestal just because she is smoking hot.
apply the same demands and standards on all girls you meet, hold them accountable and respect yourself first.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do some research about her on social media. The more you know about her through social media the less intimidated you feel.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a problem with HBs/someone you're very attracted to is how one is conditioned. You approach a HB -- and they are entitled and have attitude as hell -- and then you get that programmed in. So next you meet a HB you got that bad experience to tackle, you get approach anxiety etc. So, HB = high stakes game, high risk. Do it at your own peril. I don't know what's best. Maybe settle for something one can handle, and pretend things are good. Many do that.

I've spent this summer approaching HBs at clubs and bars, and although it have given me much, it also comes at the cost of being a bit damaged, missing opportunities when there are.

This is also the sad story of those who are in L, if they miss each other when the window of opportunity is there. That high investment breaks havoc among one or both of them.

Tbh, I'd rather listen to those who got their **** together instead of my bs.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because you expect nothing more from a woman than a hot bod and sex.

Hold women to a higher standard in your mind and HB9 anxieties will be less of an issue.