Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interview: Take an Item to Reflect my Personality

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been asked to take something to an interview that reflects my personality. The job is for a freshers rep, where i will be looking after and co-ordinating the new freshers at university. Great way 2 meet women!

Any ideas on what would be good to take to the interview?

Last edited:

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was me I'd take my iPod. I have stories about every single band on there that somehow played some important role at some point in my life and the diversity of the bands on there (metal, country, pop, jazz, funk, classical and not just topical bands either, I go balls deep into all these genres and have some real obscure and deep sh!t) reflects how diverse my personality and interests are.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of.

I would probably take nothing and say something like "I brought nothing because nothing can represent the complexities of my personality or of who I am. I am me, and you need to either hire me or not hire me, but I refuse to play your stupid games."

At which point I would not be hired...

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
If it was me I'd take my iPod. I have stories about every single band on there that somehow played some important role at some point in my life and the diversity of the bands on there (metal, country, pop, jazz, funk, classical and not just topical bands either, I go balls deep into all these genres and have some real obscure and deep sh!t) reflects how diverse my personality and interests are.
Thats an interesting idea, i like the fact that i could show how compatible i am with other people by showing the interviewer my diverse range of music.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of.

I would probably take nothing and say something like "I brought nothing because nothing can represent the complexities of my personality or of who I am. I am me, and you need to either hire me or not hire me, but I refuse to play your stupid games."

At which point I would not be hired...
I like this

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd bring a fruit.

Reason: because I'm a giver and unselfish instead of thinking what can represent me me me, I decided to bring something that represents you. :) ya FRUIT!

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now a crutch because you're asking people you don't know and who don't know you what to bring to describe yourself. I could go into how you need to take a real moment to reflect on who you are, but that would take too long. The short answer is that you can take anything to the interview. The thing they are looking for is if you can sell yourself. What you bring in doesn't matter: it's if you can convince them what ever you're holding is a true reflection of you. It doesn't have to actually be what you see yourself as, but it's the fact that it's believeible. It may be a totally lie, but if they can see that you can persuade people with your words, you're in. I could take a collaspible tire iron to an interview and say that its me because its flexible but strong. It may not be me, but if I can produce in them the feeling that I possess those qualities, they'll hire me. So, to some it up, pick something a little less mundane than an Ipod, but concentrate more on selling you than what's in your hand.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Right now a crutch because you're asking people you don't know and who don't know you what to bring to describe yourself. I could go into how you need to take a real moment to reflect on who you are, but that would take too long. The short answer is that you can take anything to the interview. The thing they are looking for is if you can sell yourself. What you bring in doesn't matter: it's if you can convince them what ever you're holding is a true reflection of you. It doesn't have to actually be what you see yourself as, but it's the fact that it's believeible. It may be a totally lie, but if they can see that you can persuade people with your words, you're in. I could take a collaspible tire iron to an interview and say that its me because its flexible but strong. It may not be me, but if I can produce in them the feeling that I possess those qualities, they'll hire me. So, to some it up, pick something a little less mundane than an Ipod, but concentrate more on selling you than what's in your hand.
:up: