Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intersting article in Cosmopolitan (SCANNED)

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, my mum got Cosmo, which for those in the USA is basically the number one magazine women from age 14-25 buy... Well here is an interesting article, btw i scanned these for you so appreciate it :) BTW this is in Australia.

PART1:
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mystery10nc.jpg
PART2:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28604512565.jpg&s=x10
PART3:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28604531713.jpg&s=x10
PART4:
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28604550383.jpg&s=x10

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=337ICAN4YK1MF0V941IT9NYDNL

If putfile doesnt work, someone else can host the zip from yousendit.

Last edited:

CHOCOLATE(COLA)

Don Juan
Reaction score
how the hell is it a scary trend?
that i cant get the 2nd 3rd or 4th to open is 2 bad, but the first (just the title itself actually) has me thinking its written by a feminist who thinks all men shall lick the soles of womens feet, men dont deserve to have game.
:rolleyes:

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say it was scary, but its interesting, and a warning to all the dudes who depend on routines... :) BTW i put it on yousendit so someone WITH webspace, upload the zip, the yousendit will prob die soon.

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the *****es are afraid!! Yes, its good to have that fear in them..they have been playing games on guys for years..and are afraid that the guys will do the same on them...haha !! Game on people! :cheer:

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(From the article)

"As any single chick would know, dating can be a minefield. Luckily we have lots of books, TV shows, and magazines like Cosmo to guide us through it. [...] It seems thousands of blokes around the world are playing a game at our expense. Which is all pretty scary..."
If they have "lots of books, TV shows and magazines" to teach them how to manipulate men, I find it ironic that it's so 'scary' when a book comes out written for me. Maybe they scared that they won't be able to use sex to manipulate men anymore.

I just don't see this stuff going mainstream - people see an article like this and start talking like there's going to be some kind of social revolution, and kids are going to start learning routines from a young age and all the pickup tactics are going be taught in elementary school.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw did you intentionally link to this pic off your posting of that article, was that coincidence?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The technique is dead on though. Nice. Hopefully my girlfriend won't read this and put 2 and 2 together!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how much is credited to Mystery that wasn't even his idea. I believe it was Ross Jeffries who first used the verb "sarge" or even the code word AFC and the Doggie Dinner Bowl Look (DDBL). If you guys find Ross' early articles you'll see a lot of this stuff as early as '95 - '96 Yet they are attributed to Mystery. I couldn't stop laughing as the article obviously has the attitude of "protecting" the girls from these guys as if they were predators. Geeez, like girls don't want to get laid :(

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a bit of a prejudice in that article that any guy who would get dating help is a player looking only to use a girl for sex. She seems completely dismissive of the fact that many guys study this because they want a girlfriend.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
"How to tell if he is a player"

lol, funny stuff.

No wonder chicks end up with all the boring AFCs, then complain like crazy that there is no interesting guys out there.

mrblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
She had no valid arguments in her case. She probably got put through some major game by some pua herself, and is shocked while she writes the article trying to harshly criticize it but unable to because she knows the material worked.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
This is just another off shoot thread of the game, the whole article is a direct result of "The Game" book. Nothing new that isn't already been said on all the other threads about it.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
*Barfing sound......*

Women can spend hours getting ready to go out. They'll consult their girlfriends, they'll read crazy dating books, they'll consult Cosmo about what tricks to pull off.

But if a man does it..........it's scary. Player alert! Men are pigs....yah, yah....

And the scared girls will buy more Cosmo magazines to feel better about themselves!!

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a pretty good money-spinner for cosmo!

I like the flagrant hypocrisy of womens' magazines. Men trying to do well for themselves is 'a scary new trend', but bulemia and anorexia caused by overbearing advertising and unrealistic goals for women IN WOMENS' MAGAZINES is not a scary trend at all. For the love of god, women are DYING because they literally starve themselves to death to look like the freakishly malnourished models in magazines such as cosmo, and cosmo has the audacity to label this a 'scary trend'. :down:

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao. The first paragraph in that article tells you exactly what women are like and even suggests that they are manipulative.

"a disturbing new movement suggests that men are getting in on the act too" ... As if we're supposed to sit back and let them have all the fun.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by locarius
"How to tell if he is a player"

lol, funny stuff.

No wonder chicks end up with all the boring AFCs, then complain like crazy that there is no interesting guys out there.
Or "how to tell if he's the real deal" hahahahah

One sign is if he takes you home to meet his parents.

Now that is stupid. No one will close in a club or bar approach with "hey, let's go back to my parents house and meet them"
hahahhaa

The main goal of a player is to get laid, so how does this tip identify him early? Women logic there. haha

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One sign is if he takes you home to meet his parents.
Well, she could have written "don't sleep with him on the first date", but... wait.... women are told this all their life and they still do it. :D

By the way, women do have some very weird mindsets. For example when a woman thinks about a "player" she imagines some desparate AFC trying to fake game, who probably hasn't gotten laid once in his entire life.

It's really true what DYD sais - a real man is something so rare, that most women can't even comprehend the idea anymore.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys guys guys, its always a good point to remember that even when girls get what they want, they still manage to bytch about it.