interpreting the bible

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,
a little background on me and how I'm here. 25 grew up in a big city got to meet lots of folks and never have a problem doing it. Just got out of an LTR a couple months back and getting back into my previous life. During that time moved away from home and started school in a small town. A bit of a culture shock down here, lots of girls that would be laughed at back home have been put on pedestals by chumps who have been kissing there ass despite not being worth it. I haven't figured out whether this is good or bad yet since I'm not the one to go down that road so it makes me different.

Found this site about a week back when I was blowing off work and have been lurking through posts. I've read the bible and agree with most of it. Now from what I read in the bible is it wrong for me to think that the first 30 or so pages are the ones that are truly important. What I read was that to truly be a dj you have to work on yourself and become one. Being comfortable with yourself and knowing your self-worth is what makes a person confident. I'm not knocking the end because techniques are good to know and can help especially ice-breakers. Most of the bible though is about changing yourself and wanting to change yourself, setting goals and meeting goals in an effort to make yourself a better person and letting people see that you are a better person. It is on becoming the prize. Most of the post on here that I've seen in my short time are on the immediate gratification. Is the guy who completely depends on canned lines and other peoples material ever really going to be the prize? When you are confident in yourself and know you are the prize does something like keeping your feet two feet apart when standing or not turning your head towards a girl in less than 3 seconds matter? Does your natural self-confidence make your natural body language show self-confidence. I've also seen a lot of the moves that people describe being shot down. They were delivered by guys who didn't have the confidence to really deliver them. On the flip side I've seen the over-confident ****y dikheads who can never get laid since they have delusions of granduer that people can see through. They dont know themselves but rather who they think they are.

Anyways I applaud everyone here because whether they realize it or not they are doing something about changing their lives. Just wanted to see what peoples opinions on the bible were. I am sure some of the older posters have had dynamic interpretations of the bible and I would like to hear them. I'm sure that after my 3rd, 5th or 12th read mine might change and I may have an epiphany. I'm sure I will get flamed to hell for some stuff but so it goes.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually haven't read through the whole Bible (pieces here and there) because I have a commercial product I bought that pretty much has the same information in an easier to process package.

Anyhow, I think you are right in that the reality is that lasting and consistent success will not come until the man changes his insides to actually become the prize. Techniques may help here and there compared to being a complete wussbag, but if the guy never really becomes a DJ on the inside, he will frequently revert back to being an AFC, especially when he gets serious with a girl. I've seen threads like that on here too often: "Got the girl, then became an AFC", "How to I go back to being a DJ", etc.

Unfortunately for so many people who have been brainwashed by our fast-paced, "give-it-to-me-now!" culture, it takes time and patience to really make a lasting change and really become a DJ. Learning a couple quick techniques just won't cut it. I think if everyone is really honest with themselves they will see this fact.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought the bible was an interesting read. When I had gotten to the end sections regarding techniques I realized that I have been doing a lot of those for years without being cognizant of them. Looking at a lot of these posts made me realize that people take this to literally and don't employ common-sense enough. it actually made me consider a lot of the fundamental christians with die hard interpretations of the real bible. Like the bible it is a good read. If you aren't getting the take home message though I think that it can be easy to go through the motions do what is said (technique wise) and fail. To be honest what I took from it was be yourself. Not just be yourself but learn and know yourself. When you are what you want to be then you will succeed. Being who you want to be and striving to meet that goal is the hardest part of the battle. When you succeed at that goal the rest will fall in place. At least by that time you will realize your shortcomings and be willing to change them or at least work on changing them.

it's funny though that you brought up being an AFC in a relationship since I was becoming an AFC in a with my last girlfriend after a year. I was getting way to busy to even consider my ownself and somehow let her take over. I realized it though and let her know. Like I was going to give up control over my life after working so hard to be were I was to someone who never knew a hards day work. yada yada yada she pretended to hear and then left me. I kind of made her leave me through some of the tests I was running during our powerstruggle. And I wont lie about it she was chumping me out during the first month or so of our breakup. Like I said at the time my subconscious was taking over and testing her so I wasn't fully caught up to myself in my head yet. I had caught myself in the classic histrionic attention ***** drama that she wanted. She was a bit of a female dj. But oh well fvck her I realized the error in my ways and wont do it again. She was hot but I'll do better. I accidentally already have.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was to someone who never knew a hards day work
People like that piss me off man. I've met several girls who have never had a real job in their life. Blows my ****ing mind. What kinda AFC dads do they have?