Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internship in Ireland

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey I'm trying to get a job or internship in Ireland or the UK this summer. I'm an Irish citizen so I don't need any visas or any of that. Where should I begin to look?

I tried looking online and it is all geared towards Americans and how to get visas, and all that. Btw, I'm majoring in accounting so I'd like something like that but I'll take what I can get.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't your university have any sort of a Career Centre? They should usually be able to hook you up with something.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you'll need some kind of diplomatic paperwork, if not a visa, because you don't have an Irish address. Email the embassy in Washington and hope they reply - last time I emailed them they never did.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah fug the Irish embassy in Washington. But I don't need any paperwork since I have a nice pink (maroon?) Irish passport. I need a job.

Alright cheers guys I'm gonna check out the study abroad office tomorrow n see what they have to say (even though for me it isn't studying abroad!!!!)