Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internets

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace, Facebook, lalalala you know, these things aren't much use for actually meeting people, but if you meet a chick in real life and the attraction is there, and then she turns out to be on one of these social networking sites, you can build some comfort there, so I've started building a social circle on Myspace that people will see when they visit my page.

Anyway, what would you do if an extremely low value male, who you haven't spoken to in years, goes and adds all the attractive girls off your page talking stuff like...

"just was writing to say hi and say wuzzup we need to talk bout us and why we havent hooked up yet.well hit me up when you get a chance and maybe we can work things out!"

weirded out girl: yet? o_O who r u?

"there is only one way to find out lol.just kidin i seen you on a friend that i use to go to school myspace [IAMNOTACROOK]!I thought i would send you a message!but hay I understand if you dont want to conversate with someone you dont know i am just trying to get to know different people and i seen you and you looked very attractive and i thought i would send you a message!So lets keep talkin and maybe one day we can meet!"

Frog X

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that reaching out to people you dont even know through myspace/facebook is weird, but thats just me.

Even though they are called social networking sites, I think the main usage they get is through people talking to their real friends or people they met somewhere.

Basically, it would be good for building rapport after the initial meeting, not as a way of having that initial meeting.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always manage to do this; when I meet a girl, I'll be talking to her, maybe a few days after meeting her, maybe on the phone or by text. Then I'll say something like 'Yea I'm at work just killin' time, playin' around on the Facebook.' Usually then she will say something like "oh you have facebook? add me!" Then because of Facebook encouraging people to update their statuses all the time, I usually end up seeing a status from her saying "is bored" in which I will have her hang out with me and show her a good time.

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
block that extremely low value male from your profile, no need for old "friends" to try to drag you down, they want what you have without having to put in the work that you have done

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every attractive woman on myspace will get messages like that; they should be used to it.

Just make a joke out the guy. Tell her he's a dateless wonder, but harmless.