Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internet Dating 101

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
>>will be financially secure, drive a very nice car, and treat me like a princess
>> but I'm not a big spender

LOL, sure!!!! I have come to think what women say in their narratives is the opposite of what they actually are after!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afc_2_dj said:
>>will be financially secure, drive a very nice car, and treat me like a princess
>> but I'm not a big spender

LOL, sure!!!! I have come to think what women say in their narratives is the opposite of what they actually are after!!
Here's a good part that goes along with what you're saying:

I like nice things, but I'm not a big spender. I'd love to own a 535 BMW and a nice house.
Although she's not a big spender, she'd like a BMW and a nice house. Anyone wondering how she expects to get those things if she's not a big spender? I wonder if she expects to get them in the same manner she got her implants. :rolleyes:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

I think she was only referring to not being a big spender of her own money.

Those little things people leave out.

So when are you going to hook up with her, Francisco?

rapless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Writing a good profile for Myspace or similar sites

Okay, I wanna put up a new Myspace profile, but this time I want to be more careful about setting it up right. I don't know which way to go....do I just include the basic facts, or do I put a bit more of myself out there by posting some thoughts, opinions, etc? Should I be more straightforward, or to I try to use some c+f, etc.?

Should I include general appealing descriptions you often see, such as "outgoing", "laid-back," "like to have a good time," "good guy", etc...?

I don't want to seem too serious and dull, yet I don't wanna come across as too nice and chumpy, and definitely not needy. I'd like to convey character, but as someone who could be cool to hang with. Unique, but with some mass appeal.

My "target audience" is women in their 30s, no older than say 36/37.

I know I want to keep the design simple, for it's the text content I'm focused on.

I figure a decent chest-up webcam pic of myself in my business attire should cover the pic part.

Suggestions, please.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest using the forum's search engine. We've covered this one a few times.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet Dating 101:

Rule #1

Just say no.

End of class!!!!!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
:crackup:

I think she was only referring to not being a big spender of her own money.

Those little things people leave out.

So when are you going to hook up with her, Francisco?
I had thought of running a game (er, experiment) on her for ****z n' giggles. Just to see if I could get her to pay my way up front with the expectation of hitting the jackpot somewhere down the line. I don't know, I can think of better things to do.