Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Internal Dialogue Filters

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internal Dialogue is very real and very audible. It's just that when we aren't listening for it, we don't notice it... much like the humming of a car engine lulling us to sleep and killing us with carbon monoxide. Even though we don't hear or consciously recognize what our internal dialogue is saying all the time, our subconcious picks it up LOUD AND CLEAR. Ridiculous, non-sensical, and venomous messages are free to poison our minds all the time... IF we let them.

The solution to this bullsh!t internal dialogue is to install Internal Dialogue Filters in your mind.

Install these bullsh!t filters in your mind and then crank up the volume of your internal dialogue. Be aware of your internal dialogue, and if you still have inner game problems, you will notice little eruptions of self-hating, negative, illogical thoughts that you can ACTUALLY HEAR in your mind... and then CUT THEM OFF with your filters.

Your filters will isolate the bad thoughts and you will be able to consciously evaluate them before your subconcious accepts them. Your subconscious can't normally screen what it tells you. It goes on autopilot after you've trained it. So if its on BAD-THOUGHT AUTOPILOT, then you have to rewire it by using your conscious mind.

Here are some filters I reccomend installing:

Negative Thread Filter

Society/Parent Conditioning Filter

Habit Filter

I'm open to suggestions for more filters. The key theme is conciously catching yourself in a negative, self-defeating, self-limiting thought pattern. And then putting a halt to those thoughts immediately because nine out of ten times, they will be bullsh!t.

Here are some examples off the top of my head.

I was eating dinner a couple hours ago in my university cafeteria at a table by myself since my friends had already eaten.

Thought: "Everyone thinks I'm a loser for sitting here alone."

FILTER

New thought: "NO ONE CARES that I'm sitting alone or that there's a crumb in the side of my mouth. People are much more interested in THEMSELVES to have any time to be so ****ing critical."
------------------

Thought: (girls get up from eating) "Look, it's the fat girl parade."

FILTER

New thought: "Some girls just finished eating."
-------------------
Stopping and replacing negative thoughts with positive thoughts is the primary goal.

Thought: (you see a hot girl you want to approach) "Hot girls are hard to get. They won't like me. I'm not skilled enough yet."

FILTER

New thought: "Hot girls require a different style of game. It is no HARDER to get hot girls liking you than it is to get a 7 liking you. It's just different."
------------------------

Thought: (a girl is shopping) "I will disturb her if I approach."

FILTER

New thought: "I will make her ****ing day, if not her MONTH if I approach her. Because of me, she will experience intensely wonderful emotions."

-------------------------

And on and on. If you guys can think of other common thoughts and how they would change after they went through a bullsh!t filter, I wanna hear them.

Duke
aka
Chance

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah duke thats a good post,

some of the guys on this board should make this a habbit, especialy some of the shy guys,
i under stand what your getting at,

instead of saying," i cant do this " or "ime gona fail"
it should be, stop, rethink and " yeah i can approach " or "yeah, i can give it my best shot" and psych yourself up with the posotive man...

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just try to shut down my internal monologue/dialogue regardless of what it's saying (it's usually negative though).

They say that positive internal monologue/dialogue is good, but I'm starting to believe that whatever gets said inside your head doesn't get done outside.

I've tried saying positive things to myself before, but they don't stick.

Last edited:

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virtu, you have to truly believe what you are saying. If you don't believe it, it won't manifest itself into reality. If you DO believe it, it will.

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I need, but how do you get yourself to always remember to filter?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ImmortalDragon
This is exactly what I need, but how do you get yourself to always remember to filter?
You must intentionally filter yourself of negative thoughts and self-limiting beliefs. Make a deal with yourself to screen for negativity whenever you can. Set up a time frame if you need to. I started by doing it in the cafeteria. And I realized that it was such a good habit that I've been doing it on autopilot.

"What kind of bullsh!t will I say to myself?"

"I am ugly."

"Aha, gotcha punk. You're so fvcking untrue. You're so fvcking negative! Get OUT of my reality. I've kissed 4 girls and had THRONGS of hot girls laughing with me last week. I've touched pvssy. I've gotten more numbers in the past month than my AFC friends have gotten in their entire lives. Girls have called me hot and told me they got wet at my smile. If I were ugly, girls wouldn't want to kiss me or touch me. This thought is bullsh!t, and I command you to get out of my reality right fvcking now. I'm goodlooking and more importantly, I am extremely attractive, intelligent, and fun."

That's the basic process, yo. I wasn't bragging just now. That's a quick rundown of what happens when I catch a negative thought scampering around in my head. Make a deal with yourself that you're going to consciously listen to what you're saying to yourself

Once you've done this a few times and realize the value of the process, it will become habitual.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
a little birdy told me something about Body language from a different site, lol
Aw hell, sure, I'll paste it here too. This is from the ASF forums:

topic: Internal Dialogue Filters (2 of 3), Read 171 times
board: >> General
(first login: June, 01, 2003 06:11 PM)
date: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 10:06 PM
-------

change your bl when you get these feelings also.
Like Negative idea->Filter+Alpha BL= Change of thought
Good BL is a filter in itself
--------------------------

topic: Internal Dialogue Filters (3 of 3), Read 169 times
board: >> General
(first login: March, 04, 2004 07:18 PM)
date: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 10:44 PM
--------

Microphone Fiend, VERY TRUE. I have to give props to Badboy for first pointing out the importance of this to me. If some of you guys are doubting that this works, try it out. If your muscles are relaxed, your mind is relaxed. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Spread out, take up space, breathe normally, be as comfortable as possible physically, and your mind will adjust.

-Chance