Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting thought I have

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize most of these tips work in the outside world ald all, but I have always had this thought, do these things work in High school as well(chicks ranging from 14-17, maybe 18 year). Things like, negging, touching, escalation, taking charge, the don't give a fuvk attitude, don't trreat her like shes your life and everything you do revovles around her(I see alot of guys at my school do that, I really have been wandering, does treating there your girl like a princess a good thing or bad thing in the long run, high school wise). I really have been wondering, plus I need to know so I know where not to go wrong in my game(I'm a high school student). Thanks. If I need to clear the the question up a bit, please let me know.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're in the High School forum.

Just focus on the fundumentals. You can't conciously do those things. It's a shift within your personality.

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
These principles work on girls 14-50 years old. You poke a girl, she'll giggle. You kiss her, she'll blush. Girls essentially stay the same. But as for you my friend, you will need to continuously improve in every aspect of your life. Getting girls will be a side effect. Trust us. But for now, master the fundamentals and you'll do great.

Zutt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did that method and with that mentality for 6 months ago. As NorwegianDJ said, that changes your personality and my changed too. But that was not my major problem, my problem was that I was unhappy with the fact that I picked up girls from every party I went to but The rest of My life was a mess. That was the only thing in my life that was good.

Be the best you, read The DJ-bible, be well groomed and the girls Will come to you! (and you will be happy)