Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Situation w/ Girl

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in the HS forum, but no one responded, so I'm looking for advice from the experienced DJ's here.

I went to prom with this girl that denied me at first because she was going out w/ her best friend, but she came running back. I took her to prom and we hooked up. But before and through prom I could tell she was playing games and seems like a player herself. I played my own games and played by my rules and we exchanged control back and forth. During prom she was all over me, we hooked up, and I denied her for sex (told her to wait for afterparty...we were in a party bus). She kept trying to test me and I kept winning. The next morning after prom, she calls me up and asks to hangout that night. I say ok, but she calls me later after she gets home from work and tells me she's too tired and is going to sleep. I called her the next day (yesterday) and asked to hangout and she said she wasn't sure what she was doing that night and would give me a call. She never did...

I decided to stop for a second and move away and think about it. She's been playing games and continues to. Right now, I have one-itis and I really can't figure out why. Is it because I'm not getting the attention and phone calls from her anymore? Is it because I want to **** her? Right now, I'm preventing myself from calling her...I'm going to wait till Monday to see if she decides to call me. I'll call her then and see whatsup. I was talking to my friend who's experienced at this and he said I should step away asap before I get one-itis which I already have.

Now that I think about it, I really don't know why I'm holding off on calling her...things were going well until the part where I rejected her for sex and I think that hurt her bad; she wasn't sure what to think. But after the rejection, we cuddled and ended on a good note...she even called me next morning and asked to hangout later that day. I really don't get what is going on. Then me asking her out the next day and her saying she'd call me back, but never calling...maybe she was busy and forgot?

This girl is a ditz and flakes sometimes and called her out on it, and she admitted it. She says she makes plans a lot and forgets about them. I think she may be waiting to see if I'll call back...but not sure.

Should I call her up and ask to grab lunch tomorrow?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Buddy

I'm going to give you two solutions to your problem, the first will be the solution that I would do in this situation (Which you probably won't like). And the next would be the solution YOU WANT to hear (even though its not the best).

What I would do.
Try to get your mind off of this girl man, no matter how hard it is. Get out there, hang out with some of your buds, and "woo" other girls you see. So basically don't sit around and think about what to do with this chick, and just do something else. Then give her a call on your own terms a few days later and let her know how much fun your having, and act like you're not even phased by her mind games. You'll immediately seem less available and driven by her that she may start to get some more attraction for you (which will mess her game all up).

What YOU WANT to hear.
Give her a call immediately. She could be sitting there waiting for your phone call. So why wait? Set up a date with her at your favorite hang out spot. And you two will hit it off.

Remember, the best way to show her you are the man is letting her know she can't control you, or your emotions. So I'd go with the first solution.

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...I would be out w/ my friends but they are all away so I'm stuck home. Its been 2 days since we talked. I was planning on doing Option 3 which is the combination of both.

Here was my plan:

Call her up later...do some small talk...tell her I just got back from somewhere and make up some story yada yada. I'll ask her what she's been up to. Then ask her to chill tomorrow.

Thats the thing..I'm not sure if she's playing mind games or not. She may be doing them unconciously. At first she was kinda playing hard to get, but I obviously won her, then I denied her for sex and I think it hit her. She started apologizing for being a crappy prom date and stuff. And then called me the next morning to hangout later. So is she interested or what?

I doubt she's desperately waiting for me to call, because she would've called me. Hmm not exactly sure. She's pretty much a big ditz and forgets a lot of things and I doubt she's analyzing it too much.

How do I figure out if she's playing games or not? Because thats how I have to base my decision off.