Interesting Proposition From Oneitis

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my oneitis and I return from the bar one night and crash at her place. We're both bombed out of our minds and we're chillaxing on her bed. So we're talking about random **** and then she tosses out a question that took me off guard.

"Would you ever consider dating me?"

I told her that i'd date her, and she was telling me that she would too, but it would have to be after the summer. Her idea was that she wants the summer to meet new people, have freedom, etc. I told her that I can give her all that without getting jealous, but she said that she wasn't ready. She said that she wanted to know if i would ever date her so that when she is ready and I'm ready, we can. I'm not down with this idea because i'm a one-shot guy, not ready to get tagged along for the summer.

She hangs out with other guys (chumps) and these guys are all in love with her.. i'm the only one with the manly hood to not buy her gifts, meals, give her rides, etc. We're very close physically and I try not to give her too much pull on the situation. She told me in the conversation at her house, that I'm the only one she would date. She only recently started developing feelings for me since last month. I brought her over to my house and we had an amazing night.. she said it was soo "perfect".. everything felt right, yadda yadda...

I don't feel like waiting, I want it in the now. Anyone been in a similar perdicament?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Hey, I want to date you...just give me a couple months to get all the wild, crazy sex out of my system."

:rolleyes:

And she's just going to settle down after than and not screw around any more? If she wants to date YOU, why can't she get her wild, crazy sex from YOU?

I think it's kinda ignorant to ask you if you'll date her, but tell you to wait and see first if she can find something better.

I'd just tell her, "Well, it depends whether I'M ready when you are. After all, I might be dating someone better than you when you're done."

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! It will not be on her terms and you will not wait around for her! You are too good for that! Besides, if she's setting down all these conditions, she's taking control and setting you up to be her little lapdog.

Unfortunately I have been in a very similar predicament. After a fling with one of my close friends (who came onto me quite strongly I should add), she told me she was too busy to take it any further until after the exams. Being a total AFC dumbass at the time, I waited, turned down other opportunities and allowed myself to be tagged along. She never did get back to me. In fact, she got with someone else and totally ignored me from then on.

Don't be a back up plan for her. If she can't accept your terms, make it clear she won't get another chance. Hang on to your self-respect.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FoxHound20
So my oneitis and I return from the bar one night and crash at her place. We're both bombed out of our minds and we're chillaxing on her bed. So we're talking about random **** and then she tosses out a question that took me off guard.

I told her that i'd date her, and she was telling me that she would too, but it would have to be after the summer. Her idea was that she wants the summer to meet new people, have freedom, etc. I told her that I can give her all that without getting jealous, but she said that she wasn't ready. She said that she wanted to know if i would ever date her so that when she is ready and I'm ready, we can. I'm not down with this idea because i'm a one-shot guy, not ready to get tagged along for the summer.

She hangs out with other guys (chumps) and these guys are all in love with her.. i'm the only one with the manly hood to not buy her gifts, meals, give her rides, etc. We're very close physically and I try not to give her too much pull on the situation. She told me in the conversation at her house, that I'm the only one she would date. She only recently started developing feelings for me since last month. I brought her over to my house and we had an amazing night.. she said it was soo "perfect".. everything felt right, yadda yadda...

I don't feel like waiting, I want it in the now. Anyone been in a similar perdicament?
Newflash! You are just as big of a chump as these other dudes.

She's not going to get with you if she's talking the way she is.

If she's interested and her IL is growing for you then sobeit. Let her IL go up. When she asks stupid questions like that you have to be a challenge. Tell her, "Well it depends I have a lot of great options." Then tell her, "Thats too bad that she's not ready because Foxhound doesn't wait around for anyone."

This chick has you on the backburner already. Her IL is lower now that you said you would date her. You are no longer a challenge to her and she will use you for attention and whenever she's lonely.

Turn this situation around right away. Date other chicks and kill the oneitis.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What they said. I totally agree!

Originally posted by FoxHound20
So my oneitis and I return from the bar one night and crash at her place. We're both bombed out of our minds and we're chillaxing on her bed.
Make a fvcking move already dumbass, don't be afraid of your attraction.

And go meet other hot girls while you are at it.

Reaction score
WHAT!!!!! AND WHO IS THE CHUMP!!!!!

Ok let me get this right. You told this ho/freak/bytch/ cause she sure isn't a good girl that is for GOT DAM MUTHA FUVKIN SURE That you would do what??????

WAIT????

OH HELL NAWWWWW PLAYBOY

You think your so pimp cause you don't buy her shyt and that makes you special...

Look at it this way CAPTAIN SAVE A HO This ho is going out and fawking other mofo's for the summer and when her c. u. n. t. is wore out she wants you to sit by and wait for this to happen so she can date you?

YOU HAVE NO GAME!!! If you did then you would put this bytch on lock down and have her begging for YOUR time.

She is looking for a chump to settle down with after she get's through fawking and having a grand ole time....

Well she outta hop on a plane and find her broke arse to Sacramento CAli so I can make some money off a ho like this.

I do hope you don't or didn't put your heart into a FREAK! FREAK's only love sex. This is why she wants to have lots of fun and sex before she settles down with a picked out chump.

You dig!

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, you two are going to be bf/gf after summer because she wants to have sex with the whole town.

Interesting ......... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
This ho disrespected you and has little respect for you by proposing such a scheme. Your contemplating her request made things worse in the respect department. Tell this ho to go to hell!!!!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This means: "Admit right now that you're following me cause you want my ass"

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't know...ARE you the last woman on Earth?

You may not buy her things and totally kiss her feet, but if you wait till "she's" ready to date you, you will lose the last tiny speck of respect she has for you. YOU are waiting for HER???? What kind of screwed up stupidity is that?

She's yanking your chain! Take the collar OFF your neck and run free! Run! Run!

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOAH!

Hold up.. I guess I totally forgot to add a few things to my original post guys.

After she told me that it'd have to be after the summer I stood my ground and told her that I won't be her "backup" guy. I told her that if we don't date now, then i'll find someone else. I forgot to mention that in the original post. I didn't act like a little excited chump about this.. I told her straight up that I'm NOT THE BACKUP PLAN.

I totally agree with you guys. I won't be the backup guy... ever. Player_Supreme I owe you for the wakeup call man. I haven't poured my heart into this girl... I actually want to spit back some game at her. I want to mess with her head, cause I believe you are right.. she probably figures I can be walked on now. I don't want to ditch this girl because she's my good friend, but I WILL NOT LET MYSELF GET CHAINED TO HER LEASH.

Next time her and I are hanging out, I'm going to take up this with her. I'm going to give her my proposition.. i'm going to tell her that I WILL ABSOLUTELAY NOT be her leash boy.. that I won't wait around till summer is done... and that she has only one chance or else we are strictly on a friends only level.

Booyah.. thanks guys.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you Foxhound!

I know it's very difficult to turn away from even the slightest hope with a oneitis, but you'll be better off in the long term.

Try dating other people and then make her your back up! :)

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Dirtheart,

I'm only questioning whether I should take this up with her again or play dumb and act like it never happened. Should I not take it up with her?

jama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Man.

Dont mention anything. if you are ready to mess up her mind, you have to have "GAME".

this is what i would do if i were you:

1- give her some space, dont call her, dont hang out with her at least two to three weeks. and when you see her, DONT EVER BE THE ONE WHO SAY "hi" FIRST. Pretend that you are not seeing her, and if she comes to you, smille and say that you miss her. After five minutes tell her that you have to go to meet some other people.

WHAT....forget about that she is your freind cause she is not. she is playing with you, man. therefore, play with her too

2- if she calls tell her to call you back. And dont answer the phone every time. IGNORE IT SOME TIMES.

3- hang out with other chicks and make sure that she is seeing you. if she asks you anything about the new girl, dont unswer it.

I did this many times. Believe me, it works every time for me.

Good luck man.

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try that out Jama, but my gut feeling says to talk to her about it. I want to address the issue, rather than toss it under the table. It's more manly to take it up with her and let her know that she only has one shot/chance.

She wants to hang out with just me on Saturday.. cancelled her plans to have a date with me, so I'm planning on taking this up with her.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Fox

Good to see you aren't getting chumped by this chick.

Some advice for your next date.

Forget about talking to her about this situation. Nothing kills the excitement of a new relationship faster than talking about it.

Trust me. She doesn't want to talk about why the two of you should be together. Or how she is missing out on her chance with you. Or how she can be with you and still have her freedom.

It just doesn't work that way. Talking about a new relationship and where things are going just kills all the mystery, challenge, and even the fun of it!

She sounds like she's young, a little wild, and needs to have fun and excitement. There is no way you are going to convince her otherwise right now.

My suggestion is to just play things cool. Chicks want to be swept off their feet. That is what you must do. During your dates and time together just keep things light. No talk of any relationship stuff at all. Just show her the time of her life. Plan fun and exciting things to do together. Fun has to be the absolute focus of your relationship at this point. Soon she will begin to miss you when you aren't there because life just isn't as exciting without ol' Foxhound around.

Remember to remain a challenge to her. Don't always be available and don't be calling too much either. Date other chicks and don't be afraid to let her know it. Do not be the first to bring up a relationship with her. She will bring it up when she's ready. She sounds like she has a lot of guys after her and that is precisely why she wants a guy she has to pursue.

If you must discuss things with her then say something to the effect.....

"About our last conversation when you asked me if I would ever date you. I'd like to change my answer."

She'll ask why and you just spit her own words back at her.

"I've been thinking and well, we're both young and summer is coming and there's just to much fun to be had. No need to be tied down in a relationship right now. We'll be seeing alot each other anyways. Its going to be a great summer."

This accomplishes two things.

1. Its great advice for you. Why the heck you want a girlfriend right now anyways? Get over this oneitis and start enjoying your youth. There are tons of chicks out there. No need to focus on one.

2. Lets her know that you're a happy-go-lucky guy with no expectations other than fun.

Its a recipe for attraction my friend.

Good luck.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice so far has been dead except for one minor thing. This chick is already a "lost cause." If she wasn't willing to date him in the first place, then what makes you think that she will change her mind?

She will probably end up "dating him" but screwing a bunch of guys on the side.

If I were him I would let this one go. He'll be back here in a few months telling us about either a) how she dumped him or b) how he found her screwing around with all these other guys and whether or not he should still stay with her.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True story:

This girl I was into asked me this around 3 years ago. I wasn't a true AFC... Wait, yes I was, let me stop lying, but I had my moments, such as this one.

She asked me "would you ever consider going out with me as a couple?"

I told her, "Hell, everytime I used to go church and the money basket would come around, I would CONSIDER putting the 20 I had in my wallet in the basket, but that doesn't mean that I did it".

She seemed caught off guard, but boy did her IL jump after that.

Unfortountely, I f'ed it up as AFC's do.

Reaction score
I wouldn't even respect such a girl that would propose such a scheme!!! She is a ho that wants to screw other guys first and after she is sperm-filled then she'll latch on to you! Huh??? :rolleyes: