Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting (or Typical) Situation

DJT92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, long time lurker here. First post, and I am excited to use this as an Avenue to work on myself and my game.

Instead of boring you all with some long story bull****, I'm going to lay it out point form. I am not asking for a specific response, just reply whatever comes to your mind fellow Juans!

-been seeing this girl for about 3 months, very easy going and low on the ****-test meter

-sex 3-5 times a week, she invites me over 90% of the time

-more than just FWB's, we hang out like a couple (no dates though)

-know each other very well, things have been going strong without a hitch (until recently)

-feels as though she's super into me (texts me all day, asks to hang out almost every night, ditches other plans to have me over)

-guy she used to live with is back in the picture, unsure if they were ever having sex or anything (highly unlikely)

-has invited me over late at night while he is there (just them two hanging out) and then me and her go to bed and have sex, so I'm getting the vibe there was nothing between the two but if there was in the past it is now squashed

-know for a fact she's not sleeping with anybody else

AND NOW:

-past few days she's been slightly distant

-would ignore my questions while on her phone today in the car (one thing I strongly dislike is lack of respect)

-we both start working opposite shifts in a week and a half (still enough time to hang out a couple times a week/booty call any night she asks... good or bad thing)

-I never chose to make a move to make it more serious as I feel that's not my job, my job is continuing to give her great sex and be a juan, she can decide for herself.

I feel like there's a MILLION things I have left out. But that's typical, I have included the barebones.

She is a good woman and I'd like to keep this going at the very least.

Ideas, thoughts?

EDIT: Might also be worth mentioning I am an attractive guy with a 9/10 body while she is slightly less attractive (doesn't bother me in the slightest, but can I use this to my advantage?)

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are giving her to much time. Say no once in a while.

You don't know for a fact that she isn't f ucking anyone else.

No clue about old room mate. Sounds fishy.

I would make myself scarce. Less texting less visits and I would look for signs you are about to be dumped. Is she less affectionate? Dies she sit farther away from you than she used to? Does she stay up when you want to go to bed? Dies she slow or no text you? She may be lising interest because you are to available.don't become emotionally invested.

DJT92

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are giving her to much time. Say no once in a while.

You don't know for a fact that she isn't f ucking anyone else.

No clue about old room mate. Sounds fishy.

I would make myself scarce. Less texting less visits and I would look for signs you are about to be dumped. Is she less affectionate? Dies she sit farther away from you than she used to? Does she stay up when you want to go to bed? Dies she slow or no text you? She may be lising interest because you are to available.don't become emotionally invested.
Thanks for the response brother.

Although it doesn't seem like any of the above are true (no signs I'm about to be dumped) I am absolutely certain I need to make myself less available. I will also keep a keen eye on those signs.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the response brother.

Although it doesn't seem like any of the above are true (no signs I'm about to be dumped) I am absolutely certain I need to make myself less available. I will also keep a keen eye on those signs.
You are not exclusive.
Remember that. It is the woman's job to bring that up or are you? If you are not in a exclusive relationship don't worry about who she f ucks. Remember the other tips when you are exclusive or you could just eject from non exclusive when things go south. Go get some other women!

DJT92

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not exclusive.
Remember that. It is the woman's job to bring that up or are you? If you are not in a exclusive relationship don't worry about who she f ucks. Remember the other tips when you are exclusive or you could just eject from non exclusive when things go south. Go get some other women!
I have never and don't plan on asking to be exclusive, I believe that is her job.

What you are saying is exactly what I was telling my roommate during the earlier stages of the "relationship". I'm getting pvssy with no strings attached, and still have the opportunity to meet and fvck other women, it's a Juans dream come true in the reality of things.

I just have to remind myself to stop over thinking things and realize this is an awesome situation I'm taking for granted. It's hard to see in the thick of things but I need a reminder. I have some new goals, not give a **** about the "drama", meet other women, and continue to sleep with her.

Thanks again friend, time to put this into action.

DJT92

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Too available
2. Other guy(ex)
3. Very difficult to outcompete an ex that she has invested in if the ex played his cards right, I dont care how much better you are. And, why would you even want to?

be less available in the short term. Medium- Long term you better start looking for other girls, you dont want to fvck with these concurrent daters and/or have to outcompete some guy while making all her princess/wh0re fantasies about being chased by/fvcking multiple men come true.
I am not competing with this guy in the slightest, we have been in the same room multiple times, and at parties, where I have snatched her up and fvcked her brains out right in his vicinity and he knows it.

Most of our friend groups believe they had never had a thing. I believe I was worrying about it too much, and if they did or are... whatever, I'm going to be sleeping with other women now anyway. (I could have explained all this in the initial post but didn't want a huge novel, but I can agree where your position comes from reading it in its current state)

Everything else is spot of though my friend, the short and long term advice is something I will absolutely be following.

Thanks for the reply man!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AND NOW:

-past few days she's been slightly distant

-would ignore my questions while on her phone today in the car (one thing I strongly dislike is lack of respect)

-we both start working opposite shifts in a week and a half (still enough time to hang out a couple times a week/booty call any night she asks... good or bad thing)

-I never chose to make a move to make it more serious as I feel that's not my job, my job is continuing to give her great sex and be a juan, she can decide for herself.

I feel like there's a MILLION things I have left out. But that's typical, I have included the barebones.

She is a good woman and I'd like to keep this going at the very least.

Ideas, thoughts?
Blah blah blah, nothing lasts forever. If she's losing interest, oh well. Don't sweat it. That's life. You can always find another. Have fun with this one while you can.

DJT92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah blah blah, nothing lasts forever. If she's losing interest, oh well. Don't sweat it. That's life. You can always find another. Have fun with this one while you can.
Pretty straight to the point. That's how it needs to be said though. This post make me think that in reality, if she's actually losing interest, there's nothing I can ****ing do about it and if there WAS, it likely wouldn't be worth it anyways.

Great insight Yewki !