Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting note about Myspace

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting pissed about Myspace being down, so I recently changed my little profile headline to say "My penis has more uptime than Myspace"

It seems like ever since I've done that, I get a message like the following every day (this is one from today):
lmao ... nice joke .... hey look hit me up .. well go out on a night on the town sometime

Man, Myspace is like shooting fish in a barrel. I love it. Fills in the gaps between other dates, that's for sure. :up:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would much rather go out and get my end off, than spend my time checking through an inbox.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By all means, do it. On the other hand, I work a 9-5 job where I don't have to do much, so I use Myspace to kill time.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reyalp said:
"My penis has more uptime than Myspace"

It seems like ever since I've done that, I get a message like the following every day (this is one from today):
lmao ... nice joke .... hey look hit me up .. well go out on a night on the town sometime
nice joke .... hey look hit me up .. well go out on a night on the town sometime

LMFAO :crackup:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reyalp, that's fair, I respect anyone who skives off work for the purpose of finding females ;)

Just don't let MySpace become your #1 weapon.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Gay guys LOVE that site. If you must use the net for girls (LOSERS!) I would advise you to avoid MYSPACE. I guess if I was stuck in the USA all year around I would probably be trying to get it on via a computer as well. I would be taking my shirt off and putting my camera on the time setting. After a few hours (and a few batteries) I would finally have that "stud" photo. Maybe Kat in Ohio would give me her approval! S***, that is scary.

As it stands, a bad accent, the right colored passport, and an apartment that was built after the fall of the Soviet Union is all I need live the heterosexual male's dream.