Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting Night Partying?!

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a weird night at a party tonight. It is now 4:33 A.m
I am definantly going to have a hangover. So here are the weird facts I thought to discuss.

1. I found out my ex (i just recently broke up with) is going on a trip I was trying to get her to go on (while we were still going out) but she refused so me and my work crew were going to go but now all of the suddens she is going to go, the the stoamach sickening feeling makes me not want to go anymore.

2. The maybe hb 7 have alot of game at this party. I tried working my game I have learned on Dj sosuave forum but either I have a lot to learn or these not so hot fvcking cvnts have some massive ego's..

So tonight is a interesting disaster and I thought I would post it for me to see in the morning..

the most irritating thing is the weekend I was going to spend with the co workers was going to be alot of fun but now I hear my ex is going all of the sudden (surprise?!) fvcking cvnt hvore...ugh pisses me the fvck off i am sure she is going just cause she knows i would not go if I knew she was going....

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
They have massive egos. In some social circles most girls always look for the ideal one, the one they have a crush on or whatever, and just approaching them with whatever game you have in clubs won't really work, unless you're hot or they like you from the start for some reason.

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should still go, do not let some biatttch rob you off having a good trip with your co-workers. The best thing to do is in fact show that your life is better off without her being your girlfriend.

As to the party busyness, what did you do exactly, what techniques did you use?

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that ex man, figuratively, of course. She's trying to steal/take away your friends from you. Become ''friends'' with her. Completely fake friends of course, but make it ok for you to be around in the same social circle. Don't take her at all seriously, but know that she's trying to make you friendless just to **** with you.

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
As to the party busyness, what did you do exactly, what techniques did you use?
She kept going around talking her self up. I would throw her a couple neg hits
example.
her. You should see my tits
me. eh I am sure they cant be better than the ones I saw an hour ago
her.there actually really nice people always tell me how perfect they are.
me. okay lets see?
her. no never mind

just **** like that? it was weird I expected **** like that from an attention wh0re hb8 or 9 but not a barely 7. I mean I didn't go to the party expecting to get some pvssy which is why I was drinking(love beer pong) but I thought I couldn't hurt to mess with some of them so I know I wasn't desperate.

All in all I am not too worried about it just confused as to what she threw up?

They have massive egos. In some social circles most girls always look for the ideal one, the one they have a crush on or whatever, and just approaching them with whatever game you have in clubs won't really work, unless you're hot or they like you from the start for some reason.
^^^ might have a point

As to going with my co-workers.. In all honesty towards the end of the relationship I got some bad oneitis. It was hard as hell for me to end it with her. Even harder to delete her # and all her pictures and this was barely 2 weeks ago. I feel like I am almost totally over her but I dont feel like I have the balls to be around her for a whole weekend.

But I definantly dodged a bullet!

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OamImrsNemo said:
She kept going around talking her self up. I would throw her a couple neg hits
example.
me. okay lets see?
her. no never mind

ok here are my .02

either you play the "i like sex and want it and don't care what you think straightforward game"

or the "i am picky and you gotta work to get me" kind of game - if you can pull those off.

First one:
you - you should show me what you are working with.

BOOM. puts her on the spot

her - haha you wish
you - just like a though, all talk, can't back it up.

Second:

me. I've had girls with great fakes ones and natural ones.. most girls think they have great tits but sometimes they confuse it with big. Tits have to have the right form and placement to really look good.
her. oh really? well MINE ARE AWESOME
me: Let's find out, I play a doctor on tv. Grab her hand go to a room.

Point is, you either have to do push pull or play it off like your standard is HIGH and she needs to come and meet it (and **** you)

i had an asian girl once.. she wasnt sure if she was going to hook up. I told her i dated an asian girl before who had 4.0 GPA at a great school - she was like "i dont have 4.0... sex happened"

I was talking to a black girl.. nothing. Then i said "you know ive had sex with a few black girls before" - Interested right away.

oh, and id go on a trip, and talk very little with your ex and treat her like another friend. GO HAVE FUN THIS IS YOUR FUN TIME. who cares about her