Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting HB9 / friendship group dilemma

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup all - interesting one here for ya.

Me and HB9 met at a festival in east europe through some mutual friends and hooked up. We've been seeing each other for about 2 months, now here's some interesting facts:

- She's in her late 20's
- She's a virgin
- She is not girlfriend material (party animal, not a slvt but naturally flirty, can't cook, watches terrible tv shows, etc..)
- She seems really into me (already has a bunch of stuff at my house, was asking questions to see if my ex was on the scene, seems insecure about me breaking it off with her, etc)

Already tried to f*** her a couple of times but it isn't straightforward as you'd think, physically it is very difficult plus she seems to seize up/tighten even more when it comes to it and has a very low pain tolerance. This can/will be overcome soon but I'm having second thoughts.

The problem is, I've started hanging around with that group a lot more now, they're really good fun and I want to keep the friendships. This is not going to be a long-term thing with this girl, I would give it another 1-2 months at most, the problem is, if I take her virginity and then break up with her a few days/weeks later, I'm afraid of falling out with the group. She is well loved and I would almost certainly come out looking like the bad guy.

My gut is telling me to next, but I know that the sex would be great once it's broken. The physical side of our relationship is very good, despite not f**king yet, it's a very primal/animalistic thing, haven't experienced it on this level before even with my LTR. Something very raw about it.

Another thing - she gets hit on all the time when we're out, it pisses me off a little (I don't show it, I just ignore and do my own thing), but I guess that's just the reality of dating a hot chick. Good for me to get used to I suppose!

Seems like Savage Instinct vs Rational Thought here....

And btw, where are all the normal hot girls or do they not exist? :D

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We talked and I broke it off with her.

She said she didn't feel like she was a priority to me and I didn't deny it at all. I said it would be best if we didn't continue because I can't give commitment and the whole issue of her virginity and mutual friends (I am a new member of the group so if anyone is going to come off bad it will be me) makes me feel uneasy. Plus she has bad relationships with a couple of her ex-bf's and I think this shows she is capable of malace if she felt slighted, which I guess applies to a majority of people.

I feel a little bit sad as we had some good times but a big weight has now been lifted as I now don't feel in such a perilous situation.

Time to go back to plate-spinning? Meh, don't feel motivated, think I'll focus on other things for awhile.

Taking the red pill has affected me in big ways, I think I need to get my head out of the manosphere for awhile as it really affects the way you see women.