Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting exchange on "other men" talk

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A plate keeps mentioning this 30yo guy who keeps hitting on her.
Saying shyt like: "What should I do? How do I tell him to back off without hurting his feelings? He's so good looking though and my friend slept with him and said he was amazing....blah blah blah"

Thanks to these boards, I didn't buy into her bullsht jealousy games and even followed some advice I found here.
One day I said: "We'll, he's certainly persistent. Maybe you should just sleep with a needy, pushy guy who's already fvcked your friend..."
The comment was dripping with sarcasm and designed to expose his flaws without myself coming across as butthurt.
But she said: "I'm asking you how to reject him and you're telling me to fvck him?"
I said: "Geez, just have a think about what I said."
Then she laughed and life was good.

But just when I thought this bvllsht was finished, last night she starts talking about him again.
So I tried a different tack.....silence.
I didn't say a word. She persisted for a good couple of minutes but I just kept sipping my drink and not saying a word.
Shortly after, I pounded the bejesus out of her and then as we're lying there huffing and puffing, she says: "I just want to let you know I won't be bonking that young guy. No one turns me on like you do."
Again I said nothing but just kissed her and walked out to have a smoke.

As an aside - I'd be very surprised if she hasn't already fvcked this dude, but we're not exclusive, so I can't get on my high horse.
I just wanted to share a different tactic with you guys which might be worth a shot if confronted by similar bullsht.
Silence is golden.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Might just be me but if some b!tch did that to me, one of us would be leaving the building, plate or not. seems to me she is trying to make you jealous as a means of getting to be exclusive...and its a sh!tty dishonest way to do it.
seriously, again this might just be me, Id simply say... " go and do it then, was nice knowing you".

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear GP,
Quite common,I always say,I find you a beautiful Woman,so how can I condemn in another Man what I forgive in myself...Really tosses them!

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
A plate keeps mentioning this 30yo guy who keeps hitting on her.
Saying shyt like: "What should I do? How do I tell him to back off without hurting his feelings? He's so good looking though and my friend slept with him and said he was amazing....blah blah blah"

Thanks to these boards, I didn't buy into her bullsht jealousy games and even followed some advice I found here.
One day I said: "We'll, he's certainly persistent. Maybe you should just sleep with a needy, pushy guy who's already fvcked your friend..."
The comment was dripping with sarcasm and designed to expose his flaws without myself coming across as butthurt.
But she said: "I'm asking you how to reject him and you're telling me to fvck him?"
I said: "Geez, just have a think about what I said."
Then she laughed and life was good.

But just when I thought this bvllsht was finished, last night she starts talking about him again.
So I tried a different tack.....silence.
I didn't say a word. She persisted for a good couple of minutes but I just kept sipping my drink and not saying a word.
Shortly after, I pounded the bejesus out of her and then as we're lying there huffing and puffing, she says: "I just want to let you know I won't be bonking that young guy. No one turns me on like you do."
Again I said nothing but just kissed her and walked out to have a smoke.

As an aside - I'd be very surprised if she hasn't already fvcked this dude, but we're not exclusive, so I can't get on my high horse.
I just wanted to share a different tactic with you guys which might be worth a shot if confronted by similar bullsht.
Silence is golden.
That was a good move I usally try to brush them off when they use the jealousy sh#t test on me.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I wouldn't have even gone that far, even that has a tinge of jealous aggression in it.

Greasy Pig said:
"What should I do? How do I tell him to back off without hurting his feelings? He's so good looking though and my friend slept with him and said he was amazing....blah blah blah"
Oh so it's another lame attempt from yet another uncouth unimaginative c@ck carouselling western hor eh? what too much work for you to make me genuinely want to bang you by being a legit classy head turning fem that men everywhere are gathering dust waiting for, no you got to fall back on this lazy sh!t which barely makes the cvnt that you came with worth my effort.

Or you could just say "Great, when your done you can make me a sandwich"

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I just want to let you know I won't be bonking that young guy anymore. No one turns me on like you do."
Fixed.

As I’ve stated before, when your silence inspires more dread than your words, you’re probably an Alpha.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Shortly after, I pounded the bejesus out of her and then as we're lying there huffing and puffing, she says: "I just want to let you know I won't be bonking that young guy. No one turns me on like you do

Good tactic and quality advice GP.. But if she mentioned him after you bonked, then you know who was really on her mind while you were bonking. Unless she's a really great lay, it's probably time to focus more of your time on more deserving plates.