Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting convo with g/f. Read This!

dorian_gray-from.usa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sara:
Thank you maran...!

action, there are so many posts directed at me within the discussion that I don't have time to go back and respond to all of them. I didn't even see that post.

you guys don't have to listen to me. I'm just giving my opinion. I'm a unique person and what works on me will not work on every woman. Actually, if you're trying to get an easy lay, or get adate with the type of girl that drinks herself drunk, parties, sleeps around, doesn't care about her education, etc. then don't listen to my advice at all.

There's a post in another thread by a guy who is sleeping with this easy, wild girl, but really he wants a relationship with the more proper, presentable british woman. Seems to me those women are very different and it seems to me that he's using different techniques with each of them. (if I remember correctly).

\

THERE is a book called "How to succeed with Women" by louis and copeland. I interlibray
requested it. AND guess what?

Some librarian, likely a woman, had purchased it for the section of Denver Public Library.

The point of this book is a man in 2001 has
be decent person worth getting to know, but
the problem I had with the book was that it suggested you keep pursuing, getting numbers, date, then AT THE
SAME TIME GET MORE #'S AND MORE PURSUING ET AL. from many different women all at the same time.

I FELT GUILTY ABOUT THIS?

wHY?? WAS i BEING A USER OF WOMEN IF I
DO THIS?

_______

X MANY MONTHS LATER THIS IS WHAT i AM CURRENTLY DOING. ALL THANKS TO THE BOOK
hOW tO sUCCEED wITH wOMEN.

Because many woman have NO ethics and NO
sense of what is normal. They want what they
want when (and only) if they want it.
THIS INCLUDED US, MEN.

So I am currently pursuing many diffeerent
options - haha.

Case in point: I had a revelation this morning it went:

IF A WOMAN DOES NOT ACTIVEY CHASE, FOR LACK OF BETTER WORD, CHASE YOU AS THE MAN, THEN THE SEDUCTION IS DEAD IN THE WATER!!

No sooner than I thought about this, in one of the computer labs at school. Than I saw
one of the four(4) woman I am chasing. Sitting talking to this other guy [closely]. She had not called me, even tho we had talked in person on campus. So because of the new/old iron law of INTEREST - I rediscovered - saved me time and heart break
waiting and wondering why she did not call
after her coming onto me.

The point of active interest proved the hypothis within 2 hours! LOL

I would have felt guilty about chasing a different woman (person) at the same time
in the past. But 5 min. later I was talking to another prospect (1 of the 4) The now bad prospect had no desire to treat me with honesty or comman dignity- so chasing more
than one woman is a way a risk management,
to borrow that term from commercial real eastate.

SO the other (prospect)women did a little chasing herself as she came to my office
today to talk

Don't be used by women!!

Sara please get off your high horse!
What relationships do you engage in?

Go ballroom dancing, then take the guy home
for some action?

Sit in your ivory tower, reading OuterCourse,
by radical dike feminists, blaming all men
for the action of one man who broke her
Heart years ago??????

Well?

[This message has been edited by dorian_gray-from.usa (edited 04-17-2001).]

AStudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the subject. If she said I was exceptionable even though I'm a nice guy, should I wait for her to come back to me and use that attitude as if it doesn't phase me? I know being a doormat won't get me anywhere so thanks for all the info guys. Later.

NoMoreNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Astudent, you clearly haven't being listening. Don't ask for advise unless you're going to take it.

It's over between the two of you and she wouldn't come back. You keep hearing that word "exceptional" as if it means something. It doesn't. except to mean you're an exceptional nice guy that she doesn't want ot go out with.

You have only three choices here, Continue to be the nice guy which we can all tell you IS NEVER GOING TO WORK, EVER! Dump her and move on, or confront her in the way I said.

Besides, I thought you said that confronting her is what you were going to do? Or did you chicken out like the typical nice guy?

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree w/ nomoremr.niceguy, I played the nice guy role for years and would accept resposibility for any relationship problems. Always got burnt, it was a good thing b/c you'll change your view on women and take an I DON'T GIVE A Sh*T attitude. You won't care if you have a woman and they can sense it. Make them put the effort into getting you and you'll get away w/ murder! I sware when I adopted this attitude women were hitting on me and inviting me back to their place. I'd do em then not return calls or stand them up or both and your'e in w/ em for life. You can call em up after a year of no contact and be in their bed that night! They value any attention you give em when you act like you don't give a damn about them, except using them for sex. I'm new here but I know this to be true!! Act like it's their privelege to be getting any attention from you. THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Astudent I doubt you're still here, and I don't know how to put this any other way, but you're one delusional mother****a!

Seriously though..."exceptional" is such a vague word. You could be exceptionally delusional like I said you were. See? Two different meanings...1 word. Now take nomoreniceguy's advice.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AStudent, listen to the advice. Don't wait for her to come to you. Why are you giving her control? What you are doing is letting her call the shots. Do what YOU want. YOU are the man, or is she?

Call her up, tell her to meet you there and there. Talk to her. Be brutally honest. Stick to your own side. If she gives you any more crap like the stuff from the convo you posted, don't go all sappy again. Even if she confesses her everlasting love, it's gonna be bull****.

If I was you though, I'd start over. She already has an image of you formulated in her head. And guess what that image is of? http://www.brookstone.com/bs_assets/images/shop/product/430009M_s.jpg

You know what you have to do. Why are you waiting? Post once it is done.

btw, who the hell raised this post?