Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

interesting club question, what do you do?

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. First of all, I have a very attractive girlfriend and this is unrelated to her. Just so there is some backround here. I went out to the club with the "boys", and chilled for the first couple of hours or so. This chick that I met a couple of weeks ago through a very close friend of mine walks up to us and says hi to him and then looks at me. I dont' recognize her (she was lookin' way hotter, all dolled up and stuff) and my friend says, hey that's that one girl you met. She starts giving me all kinds of crap (in a flirty way) for not recognizing her and she kinos up on me for about good 10-15 mintues ( I mean literally she's hugging me, her hands like on my back, rubbin me while she's talking to me throughout the convo). Being a previous skilled PUA :) I don't even trip on it and keep just bustin her on her age, askin' where she got the fake ID to get in (and she's older then me). Anyways, I turn around after a while and talk to my friends, forgetting about her since she doesn't really mean much.

Later on, some girl from my work invites me to go dance with her and her friend. I do it, danced with both of them on and off. Her friend (who I've met before) also grinded up on me on a few occasions and got "down". Now, these girls are not really good looking, and I do have a gf, but I work with this girl and didn't wanna be an ass, since I usually ignore them at clubs. After this, a couple of other girls that work with me, and also this guy, gather around and we all sort of danced for a while. Now I work at a professional place but none of the ladies that work with me really look good, and one is kinda chunky. I honestly couldn't care less, and I kept my hands off, even though every now and them some of them would grind up on me. I go to use the restroom and see this one girl from a tanning place that I think is pretty cute, and me and her are kool (also see her at the gym sometimes), sees me and really gives me a warm welcome, really friendly, lots of kino and hugs, and also touching my face, like she was grabbing to kiss me or something.

Later on I was walking with one of my friends and we were trying to leave but had to go across the dance floor. I'm walking behind him trying to get through, and he stops at some hot chick that was with that first girl that kinoed me and just dances with her for like 2 or 3 seconds but she walks away. I laugh, and turn to girl #1 that kinoed me and say "damn, your girl just dissed my boy" but before I could even finish she sorts of walks by me and if I'm not mistaked pushes me with her elbow just a bit. Before I know it they're gone and we're leaving as well, I see the other girl from the tanning place but she's with her friends and just smiles at me (without approaching me again).

Now my question is: How do you handle the girls from work? They're very nice ladies, even shy (occasional grinding definitely took me off guard), since they're not the best looking, and I think I sort of make their day when I dance with them. However, it looks like I'm being judged on this from everybody that's observing and it definitely gives off the wrong image of me, since I havent' had problems getting chicks since I've decided to pick the game up. I honestly didn't care at the time, but being brushed off afterwards (even when I wasn't trying to do anything), that was the only thing that I could relate it to. I see it as a) I could ignore the chicks from work when it comes to dancing and stuff. I dont' go out too much, I have a girl and all, so I dont' know all that goes on, but obviously these girls may not be considered a "cool crowd" and they lack on looks major also. Looks like everybody will judge me on this, since I've had a couple of other girls sort of walk away from me and my friend when he tried to dance with some. b) I could not give a damn about my image, I have a girl, and these girls work with me so I shouldn't mind being nice to them and hanging out even though they're not "kool" and good looking. Anyways, I really wanna get some expert opinions. I'm gonna be dead honest and say that this experience makes me never wanna dance with an "unnatractive" female again, no matter the relations. When you go to a club (without gf), would you just chill out with the boys and friends and talk to people you know, or would you hit the dance flor, risking that unatractive friends will be all over you? LOL. I'm used to always being confident, but it looked like those couple of girls thought I was a "loser" by the end of the night, what gives?

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha! I know what you mean about being stuck, dancing with a UG. I kinda feel uncomfortable about it. But if these are work colleagues, keep the dancing to a minimum, do polite dancing (funny moves, lots of smiles, friendly cuddles, etc) and keep it as short as possible.

Always make an excuse and say that you are tired, or your feet hurt. Dont make it look like you dont want to dance with them because they are UGs or uncool.

If you get the chance, use it to your advantage! Flirt with them! women love that! they will flirt with you even if they are not interested in that way and it seems like that's what they were mostly doing. I think a couple of them got p*ssed off because you may have taken their flirting too seriously!

I like your "fake ID" line on the older chick! gotta use that one next time i meet a chick older than me. Older women love to be told how much younger they look, even if they dont look it!

:up:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from dancing with the UGs, even if they ARE co-workers. You don't need to be an ass about it, either. If you want status, you gotta be in with other people who are high status... And this in no way means to turn into an ass hole or some snobby shmuck.

Don't go out with them and if you meet them at a club, be friendly as always but if they start to linger around you for too long, head to another club.

It's not that complicated.

You have a GF, anyways, so why does all this concern you? Bring your hot GF out with you and then you can dance with whoever you want, as long as the people around see that you're with a hot girl they'll assume you're the life of the party and just having fun dancing with others.

Make it obvious to everyone who you're going home with... The hot chick, not the Ugs

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points, thanks. It concerns me 'cause like I said, I had a feeling some of these chicks started thinking I was a low-status dude when I really didn't even want anything with them. You wanna maintain your game even when you do have a girl. First of all helps your case with her, and second, if God forbid anything happens with you guys, you wanna be able to have chicks think they better get their hands on you while youre available. But anyways, good points, I appreaciate the time you took to read and give your great inputs. Thanks. If anybody else wants to add anything, feel free.