Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting! Are you chubby? - Good news!

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, muscular guys are the hottest, and chubby guys are the ugliest and therefore assumed to be the least likely to have other options with which to cheat in a relationship.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Good one.
That's just what I was thinking.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fail to see the "news" in any of this. Did you actually learn something from that you didn't already know?

Btw, despite which one is the best, looks aren't actually that important, imo.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
I fail to see the "news" in any of this. Did you actually learn something from that you didn't already know?

Btw, despite which one is the best, looks aren't actually that important, imo.
The real good news about being chubby is that it's a fantastic, fantastic opportunity to pick up women using personality alone.

If you resemble a Greek god, picking up women is easy but requires less skill.

If you're decent looking, picking up women requires more personality.

If you're chubby, you've got to be the most interesting, loving - I dare say vulnerable - person in the room, or else your chances are limited. I have seen fat guys with 10 hot women, I have seen it done.

Being chubby is a great chance to strengthen the "personality muscle." And honestly, picking up women when I look bad is way more fun, and way more rewarding. It's a compliment not to how I look, but to ME.

We are bombarded with messages like "Look great, get women." "Dress in these clothes, get women." What I'm saying goes against several, media inundated fashion industries. Very, very few people realize the power of what I'm saying.

Izza

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe we should work out and stay fit because it's healthy and makes US feel like we look good?

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
Maybe we should work out and stay fit because it's healthy and makes US feel like we look good?
YOU should do what you like best to do :)

Personally, I exercise because I feel like sh!t otherwise lol. But actually, when I'm picking up women, I prefer to feel like I look terrible (I'm wearing a patched t-shirt, beatup walking shoes, and hole-ful khakis right now). It's pretty counterintuitive, but maybe you can understand why, at least on a rational level, from my post above.

I just love the challenge... because women at first are like "ugh" but then I'm just so damn interesting... :D

I am in a messed up place in my life right now, though. I'm just looking for friendship. I keep going out with women, and telling them oops let's be friends, the time isn't right.

My parents getting divorced is too much head-fvck for women, you know?

Izza