interested why women attention *****?

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As all the others have said, AW's have massive insecurity and a constant need for validation through social media and dating apps.

I think most of the insecurity these women have comes from the fact that the only thing they have to offer men is their pu$$y. Other than that, they are typically boring and loser women with nothing going on in their life (living with parents, no income, in debt, etc). They are typically very unhappy and usually very childlike in their behavior towards men and relationships. They usually self sabotage every relationship they enter in and for no reason at all.

I've dated quite a few of them and looking back at the amount of time, money, and energy it took from me to sleep with these women just wasn't worth it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks asking for a date pretty much straight away the minute we get talking
still a lot to absorb @LessThanSmooth this is gonna take you a year for the basics to become 2nd nature

these women are asking quicktime are emotionally damaged they HATE men, they are on OLD to get a kick out of FCKING you about which there obviously succeeding at, its like a 1+up..............to them

also stop the emojis mate i do keep advising ya, if your putting them on a mans forum i can only imagine your putting 3 or 4 in a womans text, shell say she thinks its cute and your "nice" but i bet she wont be ****ing ya..

would clint eastwood be putting all love heart emojis? would he **** hed be out killing the bad guys theres a car chase aint got no time for that BS

what happened at the end of every eastwood movie HE BANGED THE CHICKS

its not about a 30 year old fictional movie...its about a mindset that works and still is and always will be deadly effective with women

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still a lot to absorb @LessThanSmooth this is gonna take you a year for the basics to become 2nd nature

these women are asking quicktime are emotionally damaged they HATE men, they are on OLD to get a kick out of FCKING you about which there obviously succeeding at, its like a 1+up..............to them

also stop the emojis mate i do keep advising ya, if your putting them on a mans forum i can only imagine your putting 3 or 4 in a womans text, shell say she thinks its cute and your "nice" but i bet she wont be ****ing ya..

would clint eastwood be putting all love heart emojis? would he **** hed be out killing the bad guys theres a car chase aint got no time for that BS

what happened at the end of every eastwood movie HE BANGED THE CHICKS

its not about a 30 year old fictional movie...its about a mindset that works and still is and always will be deadly effective with women
Haha soz, I've done emojis for so long it's second nature now. And f*cking hashtags too. #EpicEmojiWarrior #TheUnlaid...heh.

Takes a while to ween myself off the habit, clearly.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha soz, I've done emojis for so long it's second nature now.
i know thats why i keep reminding ya.............. its 2 nd nature to ya pmsl,

first thing i ever practiced was the mimimal texting followed by the power of leaving the convo.
I like all of us would sit there all night messaging a woman i didnt realise it made me a weak faggot i never even thought about it

so the new sosuave me would say "spk tomm got to go"(cause your a busy guy) and you cease convo until the time stated etc its fine if they initiate the day after but again minimal chat

and id look the day after and shed managed to draw another hours worth of texting from me after id said "GOT TO GO" pmslll, teaching her im full of ****

So when i did master that women would start messaging me here and there i thought **** me this **** really works

but then i over pursued as soon as they texted, which teaches them, "yeah he goes quiet but as soon as i text lil puppies ready for walkies"

a lot of fine lines to learn

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely mad. It seems like some women (particularly younger ones) don't have the ladyballs to actually go on dates but just use OLD and texting as a way to validate their egos.

It's basically ego m*sturbation for them, they like moaning about being single and how unfair it is but they have no intention or even desire to be in a relationship with me.
fixed

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay yeah these chicks are jerking my chain and aren't sleeping with me. But it's not personal because it's me - it's almost all the men that ask them out, if not all of them.

Example: I know a hottie in RL that's been single for ages. She's always complaining about being single. Maybe she's sleeping around a lot, maybe not (doesn't seem like it, she spends all day at home from her insta and snapchat). Either way, she's not had a proper BF for literally 3 years despite all these complaints. She's always saying she's lonely.

Now maybe she doesn't want to date me, but she's not dating anyone else either. She's just acting like she wants to all the time for ego purposes, maybe to get guys chasing her too.

It's the same online. You're trying to tell me a girl who gives me her number, says she wants to date me and then flakes isn't doing that to other men? And it's just me? BS. She's probably doing it to pretty much every guy that tries to chat her up and getting big ego boosts as a result.

If I spent all day thinking it's just me and beating myself up for the behaviour of online flakey b*tches with problems, I'd never get anything done.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I spent all day thinking it's just me and beating myself up for the behaviour of online flakey b*tches with problems, I'd never get anything done.
its not you its them there as weird as they come and youve dodged a bullet

this is why ill say it again for newcomers

ATTENTION ***** or your PLATE YOU LOVE THE PANTS OFF

4-5 texts MAX and leave the convo/confirm a date, any flakiness reinitiate in a weeks time and try ONCE MORE

this eliminates any Mental health attention whoring princess syndrome time wasting and keeps you a man of high value

we only ever ask twice

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet Jesus, check out the passive aggression on this OLD exchange I just had:

My opener:

"Hi **GIRL**! 2 jobs (wow) and a rugby fan, you've got my attention.

I see you're a Wales fan though. Ooh. Tricky situation. How do you feel about England fans? Would you start a punch up with me, or are you more the happy fun kind of tipsy lass?"

I figured it's painfully apparent that I'm being light hearted. Friendly hint at alcohol consumption together, hint at shared interest, friendly joke about her fighting me (which is obviously absurd).

Here's her response:

"One I don’t go to the rugby to get tipsy, it’s one thing I despise at rugby. And two if you think a punch up is part of rugby culture, goodbye"

WTF is wrong with these chicks? Mental.

I just messaged with a rather incredulous "I don't take myself seriously on here, it's a shame that you immediately assumed I'm some sort of drunken thug based off that friendly message. Good luck."

Last edited:

Stallionstud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet " just messaged with a rather incredulous "I don't take myself seriously on here, it's a shame that you immediately assumed I'm some sort of drunken thug based off that friendly message. Good luck."
Solid opener, she’s doing the **** test, you failed. Sorta. She took the time to write you a long ass message back. “ Oh? That’s good, we can drop our tough exteriors than. Do you like satin sheets and blah blah blahhhhhh”

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid opener, she’s doing the **** test, you failed. Sorta. She took the time to write you a long ass message back
shes failed @LessThanSmooth **** test because Love is "playful and fun and not serious" which is what he was doing

she should have replied along the lines of "ill bring the baseball bat" etc
you also dont know whether this is her ACTUAL OPINION(serious) or like you say her **** TEST , either way shes a nob head

interactions should be enjoyable and when you have to start being Detective Columbo 2 texts in......nah FCK THAT