Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interest levels dropped

The-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back i posted this
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126518

Heres how it went down

2 weekends ago i saw at her crib, there were tons of people around and i didnt get a chance to speak to her... funny thing is i had to leave early and once i was gone she approached my cousin i was with and started asking a whole lot of questions about me... long story short.. he gave her my number and she sends me a sms saying... hey the-kid its me hb8 i got your number from your cousin do you want to be friends? and im like yeah ok

we chatted for a few days in which i noticed her interest levels were sky high, she was calling me names like huni and sweety and love and all other pvssy names. This weekend that passed we hooked up and we spoke a while and i kissed her, after like 10 seconds she pushed me away we both just laughed and spoke a while den she kissed me but after like 10 seconds she pushed me away (mother fvcker) so im like fvck this i dropped her of at her crib and bounced later that afternoon i smsd her and after a few msgs i askd her wat happened and shes like u were to fast bla bla bla and i wanted a hug... she also said that wants to see me again...IF I WANT TO SEE HER, but wen we speak now her interest levels r way down, she like jus talks back to be polite i guess...

Wat should i do.... should i try to get her interest levels back? i wanna fvck her... or should i jus next her and pay more attention to a new chick that works with me

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick answer: Become unavailable to her. Slowly decrease the amount of time spent communicating with her on the phone and it should increase her interest in you. At the sametime start working on this new girl from work and see where that goes. And while your at it, go meet 5 more girls, so you don't have to worry about a prude, being well....prude.

PIMP

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you are but one of many men that she keeps around to entertain her.

shes a cat and you are a piece of string.

the only way to beat a cat is to become a dog :p

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The push was a test; to liven things up in the interaction.

You failed that test. Why?

Because you gave her a reaction that she is used to most guys giving her as a response to that test.

Because of that, you became predictable. Boring. Nothing new.

She's looking for a guy who intrigues her and brings experience to the table, and you are not it anymore.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? You think interest correlates to how much entertainment a man can provide? If a woman figures out that you are not a good partner for her, that's that. You can probably try to play the "i'm gonna disappear for a month and see what happens" lol, no that is not how relationships work. Think of her as a keyhole (vagina) and you're the key (penis) now her keyhole has to match your key and if the notches on your key isn't matching with the keyhole, you cannot open the door. Every time you talk to her or do things with her, she will add extra notches to your key so you can open it.

1. You and her have a nice short conversation (First notch)
2. Both of you exchange numbers/email contact info (Second notch)
3. Both of you have a nice date/hangout (Third notch)
4. Both of you can actually have nice short conversations over the phone (Fourth notch)
5. Both of you have another good second or third date/hangout (Fifth notch)

After the 2nd/3rd meeting and all the above seems to be going great, you're ready to seal the deal. If you just recently met a girl or have a girlfriend who missed one or two of the top steps...and you're wondering why she acts indifferent or seems emotionally distant from you..it's self explanatory. Don't worry about KISSING or KINO..get the above steps settled down!

Good luck on your relationships.

The-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up Homeys

I fvcked her... it was good but ive had better.

is it me or is it true that no woman is ever good enough?

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job man! Way to go for the kill! So, yes, sometimes we are left disappointed in the end result? Next...

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
What are you guys talking about? You think interest correlates to how much entertainment a man can provide? If a woman figures out that you are not a good partner for her, that's that. You can probably try to play the "i'm gonna disappear for a month and see what happens" lol, no that is not how relationships work. Think of her as a keyhole (vagina) and you're the key (penis) now her keyhole has to match your key and if the notches on your key isn't matching with the keyhole, you cannot open the door. Every time you talk to her or do things with her, she will add extra notches to your key so you can open it.

1. You and her have a nice short conversation (First notch)
2. Both of you exchange numbers/email contact info (Second notch)
3. Both of you have a nice date/hangout (Third notch)
4. Both of you can actually have nice short conversations over the phone (Fourth notch)
5. Both of you have another good second or third date/hangout (Fifth notch)

After the 2nd/3rd meeting and all the above seems to be going great, you're ready to seal the deal. If you just recently met a girl or have a girlfriend who missed one or two of the top steps...and you're wondering why she acts indifferent or seems emotionally distant from you..it's self explanatory. Don't worry about KISSING or KINO..get the above steps settled down!

Good luck on your relationships.
Good summary of the steps. You pretty much nailed it down. Sometimes IL goes down, or things get complicated...and ya...that's why it is important to spin many plates - or at least try to!