Interest level percentages

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I'll post a more interesting situation soon, but anybody have any opinions on this?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest flail like a bag in the wind.

so you have to give urself ur own odds.

how much do u believe u can charm her?

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Her interest flail like a bag in the wind.

so you have to give urself ur own odds.

how much do u believe u can charm her?
I know. But is there a point of no return? Like if you get the LJBF speech or some variation of "we can't see each other anymore/it's weird to (for bs reason)" does said woman ABSOLUTELY become unseducable and/or destined to fail LTR? And she would be rejecting you because of overpursuit and/or moving too fast.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interest Level

When a girl who shows interest doesn't know much about you or is curious, she will often fill in the blanks with the best possible scenario for you.

Stay mysterious, so she can make you out to be the man of her dreams in her own mind.

And if you do this right, she will make you out to be the man of her dreams in her own mind.

Hence why a girl's IL is always highest at or around the very beginning of a relationship.

Once it falls below a certain point, it's almost impossible to get back up.

The only method to raise it again is go ghost and let her realize on her own what she's missing.

Texting too little can't hurt you. But texting too much can and will hurt you.

Only text her to arrange to see each other in person. That's it.

And remember, scarcity = value. The more available you are, the more you smother her with attention and praise and accommodate to her needs, the more you are selling yourself as a piece of dirt on the sidewalk.

You need to present yourself as a diamond. As a rare, precious commodity. And most of all, be scarce. If it's not challenging for her, it isn't worth her time. She's hard-wired to think this way (albeit unconsciously).

Remember a girl falls in love with you when she is away from you, not with you. So no amount of 'effort to fix things' is guaranteed to do anything other than push her farther away from you.

For a women's IL to remain high, she should be doing 75-80% of the 'pull-work' in the relationship. This means initiating with YOU first, accommodating to YOUR needs, making time for YOU, etc.

And most all...Worrying about if you still like her or not (or at least as much as she likes you) SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Even if she doesn't see you as a high value guy at first, if she has to do all this for you to stick around she will make you out to be one. Her ogic for her monkey mind is "I'm doing so much for him, he must be worth it." And "I'm thinking so much about why he hasn't returned my text. I must really like him a lot to care that much."

It's the only way she can rationalize it! And if you know how her 'buttons' work you can push them a certain way to hedge in your favor. Luckily most women are pretty similar as to what makes them be and stay attracted to a man. So if you understand this and don't try to be the 'white knight' to all her problems, it will make it boat-loads easier to keep a women's IL high in a relationship.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giantsfan88 said:
I know. But is there a point of no return? Like if you get the LJBF speech or some variation of "we can't see each other anymore/it's weird to (for bs reason)" does said woman ABSOLUTELY become unseducable and/or destined to fail LTR? And she would be rejecting you because of overpursuit and/or moving too fast.

even if u get all the speeches...if you want it, u gotta believe u can come back at the bottom of the ninth with two outs.

51or49 % is when ur heart is not in it...just call it a day.

because her rejection should be like a mosquito bite to you...who cares...shes dumb for not scooping you up...knaw mean

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
even if u get all the speeches...if you want it, u gotta believe u can come back at the bottom of the ninth with two outs.

51or49 % is when ur heart is not in it...just call it a day.

because her rejection should be like a mosquito bite to you...who cares...shes dumb for not scooping you up...knaw mean
What is haunting me is that I left it off with this girl at "let me know when you wanna get together." I think I should have just not replied and my chance in the future would be better. I sounded pushy with that text I think.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
I had a perfect date with another cutie last night. I've been improving myself as well. I just can't come to terms with how much I fvcked up with this girl and I'm scared I'm never gonna see her again. I feel like she didn't meet the best me. The more I think about it, the more I'm confronted with the subtle mistakes and big mistakes I made with her. They were so fvcking stupid. I just can't come to terms with it...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meisterman said:
Interest Level

When a girl who shows interest doesn't know much about you or is curious, she will often fill in the blanks with the best possible scenario for you.

Stay mysterious, so she can make you out to be the man of her dreams in her own mind.

And if you do this right, she will make you out to be the man of her dreams in her own mind.

Hence why a girl's IL is always highest at or around the very beginning of a relationship.

Once it falls below a certain point, it's almost impossible to get back up.

The only method to raise it again is go ghost and let her realize on her own what she's missing.

Texting too little can't hurt you. But texting too much can and will hurt you.

Only text her to arrange to see each other in person. That's it.

And remember, scarcity = value. The more available you are, the more you smother her with attention and praise and accommodate to her needs, the more you are selling yourself as a piece of dirt on the sidewalk.

You need to present yourself as a diamond. As a rare, precious commodity. And most of all, be scarce. If it's not challenging for her, it isn't worth her time. She's hard-wired to think this way (albeit unconsciously).

Remember a girl falls in love with you when she is away from you, not with you. So no amount of 'effort to fix things' is guaranteed to do anything other than push her farther away from you.

For a women's IL to remain high, she should be doing 75-80% of the 'pull-work' in the relationship. This means initiating with YOU first, accommodating to YOUR needs, making time for YOU, etc.

And most all...Worrying about if you still like her or not (or at least as much as she likes you) SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Even if she doesn't see you as a high value guy at first, if she has to do all this for you to stick around she will make you out to be one. Her ogic for her monkey mind is "I'm doing so much for him, he must be worth it." And "I'm thinking so much about why he hasn't returned my text. I must really like him a lot to care that much."

It's the only way she can rationalize it! And if you know how her 'buttons' work you can push them a certain way to hedge in your favor. Luckily most women are pretty similar as to what makes them be and stay attracted to a man. So if you understand this and don't try to be the 'white knight' to all her problems, it will make it boat-loads easier to keep a women's IL high in a relationship.
Absolutely spot on. I needed the advice as well. Thanks.