Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interest Level Drops Overnight...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I have been talking to/dating called me up the day before yesterday asking me to go to the ocean with her for the 4th. So, I head down there with her and she rides with me. On the way down, I got the holding hands and my hand on her leg thing going on which is good. Then when we get there, she is all over me. I ended up sleeping with her but I couldnt do anything cause her friend (girl) was in the bed also.

The next morning, she is like all pissy towards me and is very closed. Then she starts getting all over this guy that was down there also. So, I just start flirting with her friend and sister. And I pretty much just ignored her.

I'm nexting her either way, I just want to figure out why she changed overnight. I have another girl lined up so I don't really care about her.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that vacations with chicks you're just starting to talk to always ends bad. Happened to me about a year ago. Then, you're just stuck with them down there, to further dwindle their interest.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:

I'm nexting her either way, I just want to figure out why she changed overnight. I have another girl lined up so I don't really care about her.

No one can figure out why women do anything, because women don't think, they feel. Their actions are not logical because they don't use logic. Could be PMS, could be she's jealous, could be you did something or didn't do something.

Don't over analyze it.

knsito

Reaction score
it was probably because it was a holiday, and she didnt want to feel alone on that "special day"

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she was expecting something and you didn't deliver, in any case, her problem not yours

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
What should I do?

Just next her?
No, just don't contact her. Put her on the backburner. If she does call, be too busy for her, don't jump at the first opportunity she gives you. Treat it like it's over. Nothing you can do. You're developing oneitis for a girl you don't even know.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I've found that vacations with chicks you're just starting to talk to always ends bad. Happened to me about a year ago. Then, you're just stuck with them down there, to further dwindle their interest.

I totally agree, the exact same thing happened to me, big time.

wonder why that is...

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
THis usually happens when they are two timing you and she replaces you with the male she's cheating on you with!

Attractive or social girls have lots of options, so don't be surprised if this happens to you, fellow DJ's. Make sure you are doing the same--aka don't just date 1 girl--date lot's :D

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably was looking for that sneaky sex. I woulda banged her right next to the sleeping friend. And if the friend wakes up then just look at her, pause a second, and go back at it again. The worst she can do is go back to sleep haha.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably didn't happen overnight. My guess is that this girl is young and young girls have moods that swing like crazy. It's nothing that you did or didn't do. Don't overanalyze, just read and react.

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
You couldn't do anything because her female friend was sleeping next to you?! Why? Nervous?

If she was "all over" you then that's probobly what she wanted. Hell, maybe her friend would have joined in (I assume this is the same person you were hitting on later after she gave you the cold shoulder).

Like with most girls you don't have to formally "next" her... Just stop calling her. If she calls you, the ball is in your court and you can either be too busy or try again.

Also, as everyone else said I wouldn't go on vacation with a girl I just met/started dating, unless I was getting very high IOI, we would be alone (or with a female friend ;) ), it was for a short period of time, AND it didn't fall on a major holiday.
But that's just me.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If fact, now that I think about it even more, I think she was setting you up for a 3some. And even if she wasn't, it could have been made one very quickly and easily. Shoulda taken that bait with gusto my friend.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something similar happened to me except the girl came up with a group of friends and I was told by one of them that not only the first girl but another one of them liked me too, she said just go with it and see what happens.

Anyway - I make my "choice" and go with the first but as we are going to bed to "sleep" the second one says "You can't do anything without me". Boom. It really was to sleep :-(

Again the girl acted cold and withdrawn the next day. I didn't have a "choice" - it was either both or nothing.

You where probably setup for a threesome - If you hadn't been - she would have gotten the second girl to sleep somewhere else.

Sorry mate - I felt rightly pissed off with myself the next day and I bet you do too.