Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intemidating girls with my sh1tty persona/behaviour

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured this after i found out from common plates friends that some girls had crushs/feeling/attraction for me but was "too afraid of my reaction",second thing,girls display iois all the time,but it lasts as long as i keep my mouth shut.could it be sarcasm?(im 11/10 in it) if so,arent i supposed to be ****y and funny?,or cause i call people on thier bull**** and never allow someone to be cool on my expense?,or cause i look like "mafia member(girls told me)
Any suggestions on what could the issue be,cause im messing tons of potenial poussay.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I suffer from the mean face syndrome too, add some aloofness in every interaction and it's a recipe for untold crushes.
This is what I do: I make a conscious effort to smile at known people when I see them, as I know I go around the streets with a mean face and they always think I'm pissed off. They will tell you that you are actually a warm person, but that they thought you were all seriousness and coldness when they met you lol.
As for girls, what the hell are you doing waiting for them to approach you? It is your job to do that. Even better if they are already thinking about you approaching them. Keep it SUPER light at the beginning, taking into account they are expecting you to be mean at them lol. Don't play to their expectations.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I suffer from the mean face syndrome too, add some aloofness in every interaction and it's a recipe for untold crushes.
This is what I do: I make a conscious effort to smile at known people when I see them, as I know I go around the streets with a mean face and they always think I'm pissed off. They will tell you that you are actually a warm person, but that they thought you were all seriousness and coldness when they met you lol.
As for girls, what the hell are you doing waiting for them to approach you? It is your job to do that. Even better if they are already thinking about you approaching them. Keep it SUPER light at the beginning, taking into account they are expecting you to be mean at them lol. Don't play to their expectations.
Hahahaha story of my fvcking life man,resting b face syndrome combine that with my 6'2 muscle Nd beard and there you have it,and people talking about how mean they thought i was and how awesome i turned out to be.and hell naw i dont wait for girls to approach me i aint no blue :D(trying atleast),just first impression helps.,i started smiling tho,some major improvement,but its just not enough to satisfy me,i want more lol.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More details about what you think is the problem and how can i work around it?
Girls want the "The Feelz". The sarcasm makes you the super fun guy, but like myself you need to learn to turn it down. If you're sarcasm 24/7 and teasing it leaves no room for a decent conversation to actually make a connection with a gal. They want something deep yada yada yada.

Try this, have a conversation with a girl without any sarcasm or teasing and see how far you get. I did this and realized I couldn't lead a conversation worth ****. I couldn't get the girl to run with a topic and she'd sit there dumbfounded at me about what to talk about. Could be the girls were boring as **** and/or my inability to lead and get her to open up.

We basically sound like the same person. As much as people say to NGAF about what others think about you, your character and persona do matter. If you're chasing off chicks, it's not them, it's you and you gotta figure out what it is. Gaming is an art. How much to tease her, should I give her a glimpse of my soft side, hold off with blunt comments, tease more, etc.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls want the "The Feelz". The sarcasm makes you the super fun guy, but like myself you need to learn to turn it down. If you're sarcasm 24/7 and teasing it leaves no room for a decent conversation to actually make a connection with a gal. They want something deep yada yada yada.

Try this, have a conversation with a girl without any sarcasm or teasing and see how far you get. I did this and realized I couldn't lead a conversation worth ****. I couldn't get the girl to run with a topic and she'd sit there dumbfounded at me about what to talk about. Could be the girls were boring as **** and/or my inability to lead and get her to open up.

We basically sound like the same person. As much as people say to NGAF about what others think about you, your character and persona do matter. If you're chasing off chicks, it's not them, it's you and you gotta figure out what it is. Gaming is an art. How much to tease her, should I give her a glimpse of my soft side, hold off with blunt comments, tease more, etc.
Lmao the last time i tried to hold a serious conversation she started venting to me about her problems.so what you are trying to tell me is to find how insecure she is and act accordingly?.2nd question,how do you acctulay give them the feelz,cause if that means good morning texts and such,im not down for that

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably because you give off a vibe just through the way you look, but if you shock them by being more relaxed and easygoing, I would think that it'd put them in for a loop.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao the last time i tried to hold a serious conversation she started venting to me about her problems.so what you are trying to tell me is to find how insecure she is and act accordingly?.2nd question,how do you acctulay give them the feelz,cause if that means good morning texts and such,im not down for that
She wants an experience. You gotta cycle through subjects that she likes by baiting her into talking about them, but you need to make it feel natural like you guys have so much in common and you've known each other for ages.

So you go into a subject and she'll blurt out something and you just let her run.

You: so we were in vegas riding the rollercoaster and the guy behind us threw up all over the people behind him.
Her: no way, I rode that coaster, it was so fun.
You: did you do the bungee jump?
Her: OMG YESSSS, I was so scared. Blah blah
You: get out, what else did you ride?
Her: blah blah blah.

With the insecurity thing. Steer it away. It's bets bait for validation and attention. I ignore it completely. But if you're in relationship territory. Walk up to them, give a hug, kiss the forehead, and say it'll be ok. Then walk away, it quiets their self deprecation about the world burning down