Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Intelligence - An Anti-Slvt Defence and Game Destroyer

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, this may just be coincidental, but in general the girls which refuse to give up the goods, refuse to bow into the game and have the most issues are the smart girls. The girls which I've gamed the best are either not smart, or 1-2 years younger than me, so appear less intelligent (I know it may also be because they prefer to have the attentions of an older guy etc etc, but humour my idea)

So my thoughts on the matter - intelligence is a natural and unfortunate game destroyer. The girls are too aware of themselves, too aware and conscious of social interactions and too aware of guys hitting on them.

As for guys, it runs along the same line. Who is it that tends to have the worst natural game? Intelligent but socially 'retarded' geeks and nerds. And those with the best natural game? The dumb jocks.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it makes sense.

As for the dumb jocks... ::barf::

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or how about this instead, because I am fairly intelligent.

Be cute with your knowledge about stuff.

I know a lot about plants and animals, so while I was out on a walk with my new girl. I would pick out the plants and name them. I would also look around at different animals and be able to name them. She would giggle usually and laugh.

Another part of me enjoys movie quotes or just famous quotes in general. So, I can bring them up at different times. The girls will usually just look at me and sometimes either laugh or feel intimidated by me. Whatever though :D

The problem with smart guys is that they get lost in their smarts. They don't take the action and that means that they don't get laid. I get laid all the time (I bought a 36 pack of condoms two weeks ago, and that box is already three quarters of the way gone).

Also, most smart guys don't know how to sweet talk :up:

comic_relief

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
or how about this instead, because I am fairly intelligent.

Be cute with your knowledge about stuff.

I know a lot about plants and animals, so while I was out on a walk with my new girl. I would pick out the plants and name them. I would also look around at different animals and be able to name them. She would giggle usually and laugh.

Another part of me enjoys movie quotes or just famous quotes in general. So, I can bring them up at different times. The girls will usually just look at me and sometimes either laugh or feel intimidated by me. Whatever though :D

The problem with smart guys is that they get lost in their smarts. They don't take the action and that means that they don't get laid. I get laid all the time (I bought a 36 pack of condoms two weeks ago, and that box is already three quarters of the way gone).

Also, most smart guys don't know how to sweet talk :up:

comic_relief
Definitely. That sums up my old self. Sums up my current mindset, but now I am aware of how to actually interact properly and get the results. Before I used to swing my knowledge around like a sledgehammer, but that either alienated people or aggravated them. Now I merely hint to what's going on in my head - they can probe and ask intelligent questions to find out what's really there.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hughman said:
Definitely. That sums up my old self. Sums up my current mindset, but now I am aware of how to actually interact properly and get the results. Before I used to swing my knowledge around like a sledgehammer, but that either alienated people or aggravated them. Now I merely hint to what's going on in my head - they can probe and ask intelligent questions to find out what's really there.
The movie "Hitch" with Will Smith summed it up perfectly. "You're an iceburg"

The finding of that perfect balance of smarts and jackassedness comes from years of experience. It took me almost two or three years to figure it out. Now I got it pretty damn good :)

comic_relief

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the thing that hurts "nerds" the most is that they get caught up in being smart and showing it to the world that they scare off women by being flat out annoying. I beleive that most of these men could get laid plenty if they just examined who they are on the outside and figured out how not to be annoying... talking about world of warcraft to everybody and anybody is just not going to get the girls. Women like smart guys, it's just the annoying traits that often go along with the really smart ones that turns them off.

The GF and I were watching TV and flipped to the final Jeopardy question... the only time we have ever watched the show together lol. She told me she hated me for knowing the answer because she never got them... but I still got laid that night. :p

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
being aware of everything i'm doing has been a problem for me for a long time.
it brings about second guessing, doubt, nervousness (this sucks if your tryin to cold approach).
your basically stuck in your head.

years ago i screwed up with a chick as soon as i started getting stuck in my head. everything i or she did was examed as much as possible by me (of course this was step 1 to having oneitis).

i think another problem of smart guys is that they're to quick to talk about themselves and alot of times that comes off as arrogance.

this thread reminded me of another site i used to frequent

Loosen Up To Be More Socially Successful
http://www.succeedsocially.com/loosenup

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hughman said:
Now, this may just be coincidental, but in general the girls which refuse to give up the goods, refuse to bow into the game and have the most issues are the smart girls. The girls which I've gamed the best are either not smart, or 1-2 years younger than me, so appear less intelligent (I know it may also be because they prefer to have the attentions of an older guy etc etc, but humour my idea)

So my thoughts on the matter - intelligence is a natural and unfortunate game destroyer. The girls are too aware of themselves, too aware and conscious of social interactions and too aware of guys hitting on them.

As for guys, it runs along the same line. Who is it that tends to have the worst natural game? Intelligent but socially 'retarded' geeks and nerds. And those with the best natural game? The dumb jocks.
Its just that you can't use silly stuff on them that works on the average girl .. just like a **** test from the average girl won't work on a intelligent guy ..

Also social intelligence and mental intelligence does not equate to natural success.. the argument.. smart nerdy guys think too much and over analyze there game where dumbasses don't analyze it enough..
And you spell defense <-like so..

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mothballs said:
I think the thing that hurts "nerds" the most is that they get caught up in being smart and showing it to the world that they scare off women by being flat out annoying. I beleive that most of these men could get laid plenty if they just examined who they are on the outside and figured out how not to be annoying... talking about world of warcraft to everybody and anybody is just not going to get the girls. Women like smart guys, it's just the annoying traits that often go along with the really smart ones that turns them off.

The GF and I were watching TV and flipped to the final Jeopardy question... the only time we have ever watched the show together lol. She told me she hated me for knowing the answer because she never got them... but I still got laid that night. :p
I had a similar experience! It was funny :p

comic_relief

Reaction score
Im what you call a "genius". When i was young i used tell everyone how smart i was.... and i annoyed people with my blah blah blah.... now i convert my intelligence into creativity and i talk to people using creativity in our conversations. The crazy things i say now.... i still cant understand it haha.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter how intelligent a girl is. They're still female and attraction works the same way as with dumber girls.

It's true you probably have to put more effort into these girls, because they can use their intelligence over you, but all the more reason to bust on their balls when they act dumb.

The reason why intelligent girls seem harder is that they know what they want, and they have a better sense of what men are thinking.

My one question for yall here is, why the hell would you want a dumb girl?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
It doesn't really matter how intelligent a girl is. They're still female and attraction works the same way as with dumber girls.

It's true you probably have to put more effort into these girls, because they can use their intelligence over you, but all the more reason to bust on their balls when they act dumb.

The reason why intelligent girls seem harder is that they know what they want, and they have a better sense of what men are thinking.

My one question for yall here is, why the hell would you want a dumb girl?
WORD

A dumb girl -> often a hot girl.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh. I don't understand that mindset. I couldn't lay a dumb girl no matter how she looked. This time last year I was dating what many guys would rate at least a 7.5, but after it became obvious that there wasn't a whole lot going on upstairs, all interest in her disappeared.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Its just that you can't use silly stuff on them that works on the average girl .. just like a **** test from the average girl won't work on a intelligent guy ..

Also social intelligence and mental intelligence does not equate to natural success.. the argument.. smart nerdy guys think too much and over analyze there game where dumbasses don't analyze it enough..
And you spell defense <-like so..

Agreed, accept for the bold bit. I'm a Brit, it's spelt the correct way. You'll be telling me colour is spelt like color next. Tsh.

And to save on posts, this is the purpose of my thread. It's unfortunate the smart girls, and thus a generally higher value girl, are harder to game on. Was just stating something that hasn't really come up on here, at least that I have seen. Some guys just want purely looks, and I'm inclined to agree for ONSs or a few week flings, but anything above that, and I'm going to want to be able to talk to her without having to 'dumb' down. To be quite honest I see myself winding up with someone in my chosen profession, ie a doctor, or a lawyer. They'll understand the stupid hours and stress you are under, and they are likely to be motivated, ambitious, not too bad on the money front, and hopefully some good looks thrown in for ****s and giggles as well.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree with this, I had the same problem when I first started the game.

Asian Playboy used to always tell me I was too smart for my own good.

From the VH1 show, Matt was probably one of the best out there, but he was a pretty smart guy and as a result of it, his approach anxiety got the best of them.

In anycase, I wouldn't make this generalization about everyone, I know plenty of slutty smart chicks and plenty of smart guys with game.

Anyway, to focus on this topic if you fall into one of these categories is not going to help your game out in any way shape or form.

Just because you're a smart guy doesn't make you any or worse than the dumb guy with game, it just means that you're overthinking it, in which case, you just NEED TO DO IT.

Anyone can learn game, it's just a matter of manning up and doing it.

http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2006/05/impact-approach-30-seconds-to-make-it.html

-Kevin