Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instant Messaging: Screening Objectives

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got a couple of PMs regarding my online activities and picking 20-something hotties online.

here's my deal...i have plenty of opportunities with women from my teaching and consulting and related activities. but there are times where i put in a lot of hours. A LOT! like 100 hour weeks sometimes. but usually 60 plus teaching, which is also a lot. i simply do not have the time to waste on stupid fukking chicks playing games. i'm taking some well deserved time off though.

one thing that i have lost in my old age is PATIENCE! whenever a chick starts spewing extra crap at me, bye bye. there's another one around the corner who won't.

thus, online is a pretty efficient means when i'm pulling hours (i'm taking time off right now :)). quite frankly, even when i'm not.

do to these constraints i have become quite good at screening, both online and off. i've been teaching exec mgmt for 10 years and some high level consulting for 15. i can get a good read on people pretty fast. for both online and off, it's pretty much the same process. but online, there are some distinct advantages, especially with IM.

first thing to do is get Trillian as your IM client. it can handle yahoo!, MSN Messenger, AOL, ICQ, and IRC--all at the same time. this is very convenient, since you have all of those platforms available to you (e.g. chicks use different ones, but you are using one, Trillian, for all of your accounts). furthermore, you can have multiple usernames for each of those platforms. very nice if you are a pervert :). i've got three yahoo usernames and am "logged" into each at the same time via Trillian--as well as the others.

okay...

needless to say, get her on IM asap. from match.com, yahoo, myspace, where ever you met her. typically however, you've flipped some short emails, AND you know she meets your other criteria, AND you've seen what she looks like, etc.

contrary to what others say about getting the number asap and meeting her asap, i prefer to chat her up for a while. like i said, i ain't wasting my time on three dates, only to find out we're not right together. i would prefer to figure that out as efficiently as possible. hence, the IM avenue.

here is what i am screening for, or how i direct the convo.

1. can this chick fukking spell and can she formulate semi-complex thoughts? as far as hitting dumb chicks, yeah they're ok to fukk, but been there done that. IM is perfect for this.

2. dOez sHe rIte LiKe tHiz? if so, bye bye. she's got the mentality of a 13 year old. i can handle the occasional, "lol...u instead of you...brb..." etc lingo.

3. does she engage? in other words, can she go with the flow and engage in an actual convo. if so, chances are she can in person. roughly, is it a 50/50 engagement that i'm looking for.

4. does she have a sense of humor? i'll throw out crazy stuff, off the wall stuff, somewhat unique stuff, to see her vibe on the humor front, and if it's relatively consistent with mine. if she counters with something witty herself, BIG BONUS POINTS!

again, i'm seeing if she's smart and funny and has a certain wit about her.

5. keep it light, funny, and witty. but i also don't shy away from controversial stuff. i want to see if she how she reacts to it.

6. take risks. many o' times, i've said, "you liar", "shut up", "pizz off", call her a biatch, etc...don't lay it on heavy and keep it light, but basically you are doing some more screening on whether she's a chick like this Oblivious chick in here. BONUS POINTS if she snaps back at me with a "fukk you" or something, provided it's in a joking way. love it. dig it.

at some point i will call her baby cakes, sweetie pie, honey or similar. one simple reason...to see if she's a feminazi biatch. if she reacts unfavorably, as in "dont call me sweetie pie", i eject immediately.

me: wouldn't you like to know, sweetie pie.
her: don't call me sweetie pie
me: good bye

she failed that test miserably. like the AFC's here, she didn't even know it was a test! onto the next :)

7. be respectful! okay, i know this is contrary to what i've just said, but yes you can be respectful and ****y & funny (i hate that cliche C&F 'routine' but it's true).

8. take her on a rollercoaster ride. sex talk, light stuff, humor. then something relatively serious. sometimes just ignore what she's saying and change the subject.

direct it to where YOU want it to go. of course, most chicks love this--you are controlling the situation. easy as pie to do via IM.

9. as soon as i can, without coming off as a creep, dive into sex talk. go easy at first to test the waters. and if she passes this "test", escalate it--BIG TIME. example...

me: guess what?
her: what?
me: mr. happy is moving around
me: wtf?
her: oh reeeeeaaallly?

game on!

of all the chicks i've bagged whom i've met online, it has gone down this way. nasty dirty filthy sex talk. i can say without reservation, that i am very good at moving it in this direction.

the reasons for doing this are: 1) i am not going to bother with a chick that is icy, in bed or out; 2) sense of humor and not thin skinned; 3) get her horny as hell.

10. DO NOT BECOME HER PENPAL!!! some chicks just want a penpal, especially so with the sex talk. don't get sucked into that Matrix. if she gives too much resistance to meeting or the digits, eject. but eject "nicely", as in "all's cool...i'm not here to be your penpal...you know how to get back to me...take care"

if she passes my 'tests', then no. 9 almost naturally comes into play. there is most likey a great rapport and you can therefore pull it off. but nevertheless, you have to be a bit careful, or wise, about it.

it might sound more complicated than it is, but nowadays for me, it's boom...boom...boom....straight to the sex talk. sometimes almost instantly, sometimes after some dialog.

and of course, close the deal with a meeting because that's the whole point, duh. don't rush it though. remember, a lot of chicks are doing IM for the exact reason that you are! to screen YOUR ASS! that is perfectly fine. sometimes i talk with them over the phone before hand, sometimes i don't.

look at it this way...it's like foreplay leading to hot sex. use IM to warm her up...tease her...play with her...get her all wet in the head with your dazzling rapport...a good communication channel...a good vibe, sexual and otherwise. this is what women love, right? you can pull it off online! trust me, i've had chicks say, "i'm so fukking wet right now" right in the IM chat.

GAME ON!

and lastly, for god's sake, do not rely on the online stuff as your principle means. but by the same token, practice always makes perfect, and this is becoming more and more of an accepted, in fact preferred, medium.

(as my phone rings right now, and the pic of the very hot bare-ass shot that i assigned to a very hot 24 year old comes up who i met off of yahoo chat. yeah, i took a pic of her bare ass with my phone cam as her caller id pic :))

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of questions:

- How long of chatting is too long? So from start to till you get them in bed what is a good time frame?

- Do you tell them your real age?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrLuvr
Couple of questions:

- How long of chatting is too long? So from start to till you get them in bed what is a good time frame?

you are chatting too long when she knows too much info too soon. leave her hanging . i mean just when you start talking a whole lot, tell her you gotta jet and it was nice chatting with her and get outta the chat room, im, pm whatever. leave that program if you gotta .

and either tell them your real age or say you are 30 something. dont lie or withhold your age. you wouldnt want to be done that way either.

:cheer: good luck

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick

3. does she engage? in other words, can she go with the flow and engage in an actual convo. if so, chances are she can in person. roughly, is it a 50/50 engagement that i'm looking for.

This is a good point. What if she seems interested, though do not ask anything. No questions. But happily talk about herself and even more happily asnwer my question about her.

She doesn't engage then? Or she does?
Is it a personality trait to not ask questions, or it is a sign of low IL?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
Yahoo Chat? WTF, every room I go into is a bunch of robots. Those aren't real people from my experiences. Just robots who want you to pay to see their webcam. Just wondering how you find girls on there?

Also, what is your myspace strategy to open them?
have had good success on yahoo chat although i haven't messed around there in quite a while. yeah, you have do deal with the 'bots'.

myspace strategy? lazy, easy, strategy...browse with the search criteria within 20 miles of my zip and add the hot ones as a friend...no message...nothing. i have a killer pic, so i'd say about 1/10 replies back. i just recently did this with 200 within a couple of hours. about 20 replied back, about 10ish i'm flipping some emails. 3-4 are good and interested canditates.

you get better reply backs if you add them and write a quick email, of course. when i do this, it's just a copy/paste job..."blah blah blah...check my profile". i don't care, i'm not writing a personal email to these chicks.

it's a numbers game, that's all it is. right click the pic, add as friend, close window. repeat till you feel like a ho. :)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrLuvr
Couple of questions:

1. keep the chat sessions under 20 minutes per. consider it a mini-date, get the rapport, get a vibe going.

time till bagging? one time it was 2 hours. 30 minutes on IM, and she was over at the condo asap. but she was a horny MILF, 34 y/o, pretty damn hot for an elderly lady.

with the two top notch ones i've got going on now, it was a MONTH!

before you start yelling at me...both i did probably two 20-30 minute IM's twice a week. so for each one i figure i had 8 x 30 minutes = 240 minutes = 4 hours for each total IM. probably more actually. however, with each one, they came over, we walked to a restaurant across the street, came back to my place, and started fukking within 30 minutes. we were already horny for each other, we already decided to fukk, we already clicked, all through IM. we were both 99% sure we would get it on.

if you think about it, 4 hours of IM is about equivalent to two dates, maybe one long one.

2. real age? of course. why would i lie about it, since both of these mid twenties babes were specifically looking for a man in his mid thirties. that was my point on another post.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Instant Messaging: Screening Objectives

Originally posted by al77
This is a good point. What if she seems interested, though do not ask anything. No questions. But happily talk about herself and even more happily asnwer my question about her.

She doesn't engage then? Or she does?
Is it a personality trait to not ask questions, or it is a sign of low IL?
i really don't care much about them asking about me or me asking about them, in terms of an "engaging" convo. at first, you pretty much get that out of the way. after that, you just talk about BS stuff....common interests, etc. joke around, keep it light. you learn about each other with BS convo. then move in the direction of sex talk, when the rapport is there and you know she won't freak out. at that point, pretty much "game on".

one thing that i do is when she takes too long to reply to a comment of mine, i just say, "ok...gotta go...talk later". if she pauses for a minute a couple of times, it's ok. but if there are unusually long pauses, and too many of them, i don't have her attention at that point. just eject and try again later.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Instant Messaging: Screening Objectives

Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
i really don't care much about them asking about me or me asking about them, in terms of an "engaging" convo. at first, you pretty much get that out of the way.

after that, you just talk about BS stuff....common interests, etc. joke around, keep it light. you learn about each other with BS convo.

then move in the direction of sex talk, when the rapport is there and you know she won't freak out. at that point, pretty much "game on".
Hmmm.. if a guy talk some light BS convo - thats fine especially for the first IM chat. But if after that he moves into direction of sex talk.... what kind of women he would get????
Sure they could be hot and sometime very hot.
But is she a decent girl to jump from light convo to a sex talk right away? Just think about it: if she is so easy... if she is so enchanted by how you type online and by your "credentials" in the profile\convo, then she could be easily seduced by sommebody else... with the same level of ease. There is name for that kind of women: a sl*t.

There is nothing wrong to fvck a sl*t but I personally didn't like that feeling: I was talking to some gal like that recently: easy to talk to right away, she engages in the convo, she smile at sex hints....not after 1 month, by right away.
Gee...boy, I got turned off by this sl*t mentality. Even if she is hot, why would I care about a sl*t?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^ i'm not talking about sluts.

but just because a chick engages in dirty sex talk doesn't mean she's a slut anymore than it means that you are.

chicks are just as, if not more, horny than men. i don't care if they're the preacher's daughter, they get horny. with IM, at least she can explore that without being labeled "slut". and if you can draw that out of her in the right way, she will feel like she's already had sex with you, and has good sexual rapport--a vibe.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a killer pic
I think that's key. I have some lame-o friends who always get dates from chat sites b/c they look good. Of course it never goes anywhere b/c they are dorks. Anyway, this is why I don't waste time with it. Gotta know your limits.

Last edited:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iveyleeger
I think that's key. I have some lame-o friends who always get dates from chat sites b/c they look good.
A killer pic does not mean a guy is handsome. (It may, but not necesarily) I have a decent pic, that looks probably 3 times better than I do in person.
It is about your clothes... light...angles...