Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instadates

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always having hot chicks around (Uber) has been an experience to say the least, however things have been getting crazy, with ladies looking at me and seeming to expect me to make a move. Its a conflict of interest and can be seen as sexual harrasment if I go for the number. However, I'm thinking business cards, James Bond style. They can take it or leave it.

Thoughts?

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does Uber have a policy against distributing business cards?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does Uber have a policy against distributing business cards?
Not sure, but I'll double check. As long as I'm not competing with them, I don't see it as a problem.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a card: "call me for a date"

Humour, innocent, no risk

TheCuckSlayer

Banned
Reaction score
Some chicks legit have an uber driver fantasy.

I'd go for the number in a VERY low pressure, socially aware sort of way. Assuming uber is important to your income and given the state of toxic masculinity as a public narrative, all it could take for you to get booted is one too many anonymous complaints of "he made sexual advances."

"Normally I'd ask for your number, but since I'm on the job I'm going to be extra anti-creepy and give you my number instead."

Then if she contacts you, you know she has a pretty high interest level.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I've found some good places to get business cards. I think this could work.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always having hot chicks around (Uber) has been an experience to say the least, however things have been getting crazy, with ladies looking at me and seeming to expect me to make a move. Its a conflict of interest and can be seen as sexual harrasment if I go for the number. However, I'm thinking business cards, James Bond style. They can take it or leave it.

Thoughts?
Lol it's Uber, let's not get carried away here

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised Marmel!

I had an Uber chick pick me up once. Freaking broad is driving and admits she just left a bar!
Was watching a football game etc. She immediately explains that she was being good and only had 1 drink. Suuuuure. She was a 6, definitely fvckable, probably 25ish.

Another night I met an Uber chick, she's having a drink as well. Smh, waiting for a FB game to end to pick up some guys she dropped off.

Keep us updated WH, I need to get off my a**
and try this Uber driving for some extra $$

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep us updated WH, I need to get off my a**
and try this Uber driving for some extra $$
Will do!

I was kicking myself yesterday. Took a hb8 Venezuelan girl to LAX. We chatted for a bit. She spoke barely any english, quiet. She was crushing on me, as she left my car.

Oh, I wouldn't recommended driving Uber unless you're OK with making $10 an hour average. It's peanuts, but peanuts I enjoy!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can they request you as a specific uber driver?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can they request you as a specific uber driver?
Uber has a driver favorites system, or so I've heard on UP.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion: you're riding a thin line. I believe in NOT mixing business with pleasure. I personally see this as asking chicks out who are your customers, i.e. asking chicks out while you're working.

I would maintain my professionalism and let THEM make the move. Let THEM offer their number to YOU.

Use Uber as a moneymaker and secondarily as a learning experience. Engage in smalltalk but remind yourself that MONEY trumps women, and remind yourself that you don't have to be interesting or attractive to them. You are there to do a job, to focus on getting them from Point A to Point B; no sarging or business cards required.

In my opinion men who put business first and refuse to compromise it (i.e. women) usually attract the most women.

Save the invites for Online or face to face.
Sure, let them make the move, and do all the work! I like it! I just sit back, and let them qualify.

Now there's, power conservation! :cool:

SenorBotches

Don Juan
Reaction score
wifehunter, that is a really good idea! Driver here myself. Might make a sarcastic ironic, james bond style card that says "I do birthday parties, dates, and corporate meetings"

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wifehunter, that is a really good idea! Driver here myself. Might make a sarcastic ironic, james bond style card that says "I do birthday parties, dates, and corporate meetings"
Don't forget secret missions! :cool:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion the point is to focus on serving your own best interests (i.e. making money) instead of attracting women. Ironically, doing the former often leads to accomplishing the latter.

When I'm at the gym, I'm not looking at any women. I'm there to train and my mindset is in Warrior mode.

Men who are focused and driven will ultimately attract the most women.
It's true, focus power on mission.... ladies will follow. Simple!:cool: