Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Insta date ditched me

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sarging today and met a HB 8....told her to go see a movie with me...she said yeah and followed me....and we were in the movie theatrer....and i was massaging her hand..kino and tried kissing her but failed....many times...ancd thgen she said she had to go to the bathroom...but she left...and i knew she was leaving as sooon as she said it....

I was a little upset at first...but later i was thankful...thankful for another oppurtunity to get stronger....my strengh grows every day...i feel like i have a force 0f energy around me like a tornado.....chinese people call this internal energy or strength......it's the abillity to do somehting that hurts or feels painful over and over again until it feels good.......relax into the bad feeling.......no one can touch me....give me some pain and it gives me pleasure........and actually i love it when a girl rejects or says no...it makes a challenge....ity makes me hard...and it feels like good exercise...

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
was there any build up to Kino and the attempted kiss?? Was she giving off any signals? obviously, there was something if you made it to the movie theatre with her but....

EDIT: on below, I see that, you're right, I did miss the point.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes there was....but u are missing my point.....it felt good because i actually like her...made me feel alive...if we would have had sex it would have been boring after 1 time...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
chinese people call this internal energy or strength......it's the abillity to do somehting that hurts or feels painful over and over again until it feels good.......relax into the bad feeling.......no one can touch me....give me some pain and it gives me pleasure........and actually i love it when a girl rejects or says no...it makes a challenge....ity makes me hard...and it feels like good exercise...
White people have a name for it too. It's called masochism :D

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many try to eat the steak before it's done... A quick kill carries with it too high a percentage for failure.

Why don't you young bucks walk instead of run like Atom Smasher and hit 100%?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson: Movies are a no-no for an insta-date.

The goal of an instadate (or a first date for that matter) is for you and the girl to get to know each other better.

What was your goal, to get physical with a girl you just met?

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have left too.
Generally speaking a girl has to feel like she has some sort of connection with a guy before she will be willing to accept physical contact. If the only contact you've had with her is asking her to go to a movie, I'm not surprised she turned it down and left.
Movie dates are a horrid way to get to know someone.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was no goal...maybe immediate sex...and u obviously don't know what u are talking about rocky...i have pulled insta dates immediate sex before....have one borderline stalking me right now as a matter of fact...

and i didn't feel like getting to know her....i only do that for someone that i really like or someone who has a unique personality and arouses my curiosity.........but u are missing the point....it was better than a point blank rejection because there was some build up to it...it's about liking someone or something and then not caring when u can't get it or they say no to you....and it's about looking at rejection as what it is...nothing...

and pink no offense......never mind i don't want to be mean...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BelleSing94 said:
You're weird.

You are a girl on a PUA forum trolling for d$ck......know your rightful place which is below me.......and yes i am weird...but a 1,000 of yous couldn't equal one of me...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
You are a girl on a PUA forum trolling for d$ck......know your rightful place which is below me.......and yes i am weird...but a 1,000 of yous couldn't equal one of me...
LOL, good (and true) answer, but she might have been referring to me. I was going to answer precisely the same way then I saw you already did my dirty work for me.

BelleSing94

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Wow, hurt your widdle feelings didn't I? ;)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
So many try to eat the steak before it's done... A quick kill carries with it too high a percentage for failure.

I'm with Smasher here. I don't know why the youngsters are in such a hurry, or why they are so impatient. I think there's some sort of PUA point of pride in being able to get the lay as quickly as possible. There's some sort of validation in being able to bang the girl in the club restroom, or in the alley behind the dumpster. Or in getting the quick makeout. To be able to say they F-closed within 10 minutes of meeting her. Gives them some sort of player cred. But I don't see where this huge rush comes from.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

zekko said:
I'm with Smasher here. I don't know why the youngsters are in such a hurry, or why they are so impatient. I think there's some sort of PUA point of pride in being able to get the lay as quickly as possible. There's some sort of validation in being able to bang the girl in the club restroom, or in the alley behind the dumpster. Or in getting the quick makeout. To be able to say they F-closed within 10 minutes of meeting her. Gives them some sort of player cred. But I don't see where this huge rush comes from.
The problem for youngester exists and is a direct conseguences of trying to fix other problems.

Its getting widespread knowledge not only here but even in gyms lockerooms that when a girl doesnt give intimacy pretty soon she is using you and you're ending up in the friendzone.

So what happens?
Well it happens that guys either to seize the water or avoid being seeing as "friends" make a move even if the steak is not done as Atom put it, and the result are girls who were potentially interested to leave.

Im guilty myself of this at the age of 28, I can imagine how hard is for a guy in his late teens or early 20s to gauge it.

So at this point it begin a vicious cycle, guys dont want to be used or listed as "friends" by taking it slow while at the same time girls dont wanna be used as meatholes or put in the fvck dubby cathegory and on purpose take more time.

So if Joe was fine taking Jane out for a date before trying to bang her now he no longer does and if Jane was fine giving Joe a make out at the end of date 1 now on purpose wait for date 2.
So the result is that Joe nexted Jane as uninterested girl and Jane got confirmation about being a tight cvnt as being the best choice.

The result is guys which try even faster than before and girls who try to take even more time than before, you can guess yourself what is the result awfully.

Also we often forget the amount of literature, forum and magazines which do to girls what sosuave does to us...its a vicious cycle of mindfvcking and complicating each other life.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I was sarging today and met a HB 8....told her to go see a movie with me...she said yeah and followed me....and we were in the movie theatrer....and i was massaging her hand..kino and tried kissing her but failed....many times...ancd thgen she said she had to go to the bathroom...but she left...and i knew she was leaving as sooon as she said it....

I was a little upset at first...but later i was thankful...thankful for another oppurtunity to get stronger....my strengh grows every day...i feel like i have a force 0f energy around me like a tornado.....chinese people call this internal energy or strength......it's the abillity to do somehting that hurts or feels painful over and over again until it feels good.......relax into the bad feeling.......no one can touch me....give me some pain and it gives me pleasure........and actually i love it when a girl rejects or says no...it makes a challenge....ity makes me hard...and it feels like good exercise...

This story sounds like youre gaming HB 8 year olds.

I'm Chris Hansen. Why don't you have a seat over there.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was just one of several rejections for me that day...no big deal.. also scored 2 quality numbers and have dates set up with them...my original point was it's a good thing getting rejected sometimes because success always comes with it..anyone who sarges a lot knows this...