Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Inspirational quotes about girls from movies/music/tvshows/books...

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever motivates you or helps you,post it.

-In the song "We like dem girls" with Silkk the Shocker,Master P and Petey Pablo,Silk says

"I mean one in particular caught my eye
I mean she gave me a look when I walked by
like "Yeah, we about to have some fun here"
Her mouth ain't move but her body sayin come here"

This relates well to gaming and the AA because judging her body language IOIs(hair touching,looking down,adjusting herself) is crucial and that is what you need to look out for.She aint gonna tell you,your gonna have to do that bit of work in finding out

-Also Im a big fan of Tommy Lee (drummer for Motley Crue),in his show Tommy Lee Goes to College,he is hilarious with quotes dealing with women

--While bored at drumming practise,he asks the guy next to him "Wheres the cheerleaders?" <Awesome mentality
--"I always preferred all the co-ed stuff,like playing volleyball with the girls"

Share some of yours guys.This kind of stuff helps me out so I figured id post it

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tommy Lee, although having banged more poon than any of us hope to see, is a dummy, and not the best role model.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt matter bro.Whatever inspires you a bit is all that counts

Thanks for contributing a quote or anything that helps you out to the thread.....