Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

inspiration

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
what inspired everyone here to learn the DJ ways of dealing with life?

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
good question,

I was sick and tired of having my best bud being able to pick up all these chicks, and me being left out to dry. The guy must have over 50 chicks that he talks to on a regular basis. He's even got some of them to come visit him from California, we live in SW Virginia. It sucks having a friend who gets the ladies without any problem and is so drastically unable to explain how he does it.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, i came here cuz some [myg0t] fag posted the link in an IRC channel so i went to check it out. I read some posts and noticed that w00t this is a cool site. Stuck around and am still educating myself about the ways of the Dee-jays ;)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ding-dong always points north and it guided me to this site, for a better lifestyle for the little guy.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked in the mirror one day and I didn't have any more excuses to stay a boy... so I read, learned, and lived, as much as I could to be the man I am today.

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wante to know how to get this one particular girl to like me, and well lets just say i was an extreme nice guy who was being used liek a rag, but now its completely the oposite. haha, i got girls doign chores for me just to sit by me in class. but i could only imagine where id be without this site..

Reaction score
to share the "jewels" with the ladies more often....

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mikelo2k, what's ur cal exp? =)

(nerd stuff that I need to get off of...)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a complete failure with women, as well as other aspects in life. I was a pathetic loser, who spent too much time playing video games and living in fantasy worlds (which I still do sometimes... I'm a nerd @ heart). After my cousin showed me this site (he and I were in the same boat with women) it's only been uphill from there.

There is no spoon...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mikelo2k, what's ur cal exp? =)
(nerd stuff that I need to get off of...)
Sorry dude, i have no idea what 'cal exp' is ;/ Maybe 'calculated experience' in DJing? if that is the case then its around 1% cuz i just started out and havent tried much of this stuff out yet :p