Inspiration: Now this dude is a DJ.

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
He is famous. I have heard about him many times. It is a scam. He has created his own little business off of the hype. Anybody can get anything if there is money to be made.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dwarfs die younger i think. i feel bad for hte dude.

but good on him for making the best of things.

its definitely a lesson to men out there - you dont have to be brad pitt to land a chic.

i'm just amazed the dude is able to blow a big enough load to get a woman pregnant.

for him having sex with his wife would be like a normal call having sex with a woman who was 30 feet tall. imagine how bit the p*ssy would look to you from that perspective!

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

its definitely a lesson to men out there - you dont have to be brad pitt to land a chic.

i'm just amazed the dude is able to blow a big enough load to get a woman pregnant.

for him having sex with his wife would be like a normal call having sex with a woman who was 30 feet tall. imagine how bit the p*ssy would look to you from that perspective!
LOL you could literally fit the head in that puss.y.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

Something is wrong with this story. No little guy like that can thurst his cuck into a tall woman like her with his little legs. I mean the only way they can have sex is through the missionary position and it can't be enjoyable to the woman as opposed to have sex with an average hight male and the ability to have different positions. I would get DNA tested on his kid ASAP.

Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

WTF u ignorant jerk! I thought everyone knew that dwarfs had a third leg.